Will china and russia start banning america movies again if Hollywood keep using movies as a political tool ?

will china and russia start banning america movies again if Hollywood keep using movies as a political tool ?

Why does C3-PO have a fuckin blowtorch?

Is that why China sees all the dogshit we make? Because it used to be banned?

It's the opposite. China is glad to help fund Hollywood films that lower the American IQ.

They prob just hit some dabz off frame

Woman are funny. Get over it.

to light the cigs, and because a blowtorch looks "nerdier" than just a lighter

such a weird photoshoot.

In what bizarro version of our world did Disney give the green light to this photo?

I wish China would ban Hollywood so then Hollywood would have no reason to make such terrible Chink Movies anymore

THEY CAN GO BACK TO MAKING R RATED ACTION FLICKS FOR RED BLOODED AMERICANS

instead shit with 20 mins CGI garbage with horrible scripts because it would be too much of a pain in the ass to translate an actual clever script so cave people can understand it

>keep using movies as a political tool
Diversifying the films makes them more appealing to foreign markets. It's not really a way to push politics.

It important to note that the people who actually make the real money from Hollywood are staunch business men with conservative sensibilities.

It's the artist that push liberal ideas.

>Diversifying the films makes them more appealing to foreign markets.
Filling a movie with niggers makes it less appealing to foreign markets but they do it anyway

they didn't. it's a parody so disney has no legal ground.

To light up the cigarette?

You only think that because your own whiney talking heads on youtube and shit say that.

Actual businesses have it down to a science how many blacks they should add to the movie.

Quit assuming you know more than people who are actually successful.

Imagine if you travelled back in time to the 1980s and in order to prove you were from the future, you started telling people that C-3PO and R2-D2 are still relevant and have appeared in a naked photoshoot with the cousin of a New York senator, the most reliable cars are made in Japan, Donald Trump is the President of the US and that his predecessor was a comparatively young black man from Chicago.

What a fucking time to be alive.

As far as I remember they seriously disliked the photos but couldn't do anything to stop it. Which is a shame because the whole set is awful and not funny at all.

No because Hollywood is cucked.

>Iron Man can only finally remove sharpenal with expert Chinese doctors
>Shanghai scene shots removed because there were clothes lines visible, and that is not modern enough
>Mann from Interstetallar was supposed to be Chinese originally. Nope, no chink bad guys allowed.

>amy schumer will never flick your restraining bolt

why live?

You know, Amy Schumer has some pretty decent knockers. If she lost some weight and toned down her personality a bit she'd easily be fappable.

There was nothing funny about that photo shoot you stupid faggot.

Yes, actually. China has rules against showing certain things such as homosexuality

No.

China relies heavily on US movies to stimulate its own film industry.

They also have no problem with SJW stuff in movies. Sup Forums really has no idea what it's talking about

Chinese ban:
>Movies with anti-government/rebellion messages
>Movies that acknowledge Taiwan/Tibet or any variation thereof
>Movies that have too many supernatural elements. The Chinese people are extremely superstitious and the gov wants to eliminate this

For instance, the new ghostbusters was banned because of the topic of ghosts, not because of the SJW messages. Ghosts are treated very seriously by your average Chinese.

They don't like niggers

Common misconception pushed by the alt right

Then what's the reality?

>the alt right
Considering the media and retarded millennials refer to anyone not far left as alt right that doesn't mean much. fuck off with your buzz words nigger.

considering hollywood movies have always been both political and critical of russia and china I doubt it

Marvel movies do gangbusters in china and there are black superheroes in it.

Transformers as well

You won't see any of the Oscar bait stuff going over there, but that stuff isn't made to sell to them anyway.

lmao look at this stupid asshole getting mad about women

China already shows only so many foreign films and they only select ones that are neutral or positive of them.

What if I literally mean the internet retards that refer to themselves as the alt right?

The chinese government doesn't ban movies because of black people

Also american niggers are far more civilized than your average Chink. You've never been to the Chinese countryside.

>Fast & Furious
>Barely any whites
>Most successful franchise in china

k

>Considering the media and retarded millennials refer to anyone not far left
lmao hello pol how's the ged coming along?

except you didn't mean that, you were just using buz words

How does not finding something funny equate to getting mad user?

>You know, Amy Schumer has some pretty decent knockers

i'm not american or from Sup Forums

>nuh uh, you
This is why the school days need to be longer

And pretty damned hot feets.

I dont min d nignogs in movies either, but I sure dont want to live around them, neither do chinese people.

Also I know she is an insufferable jew twat and she looks like a potato, but I kinda want to fug amy schumer. Sort of cute in a way

Almost but you tried a little too hard

Im serious dude, nobody likes living around nigs, not even other nigs. just look at africa.

maybe you just need to work on using words in their correct context user

>fug amy schumer. Sort of cute in a way
kill yourself

I hope so. It's Maybe we'd get less shallow, mass-produced garbage with the bare bones of a story holding together a series of CGI set pieces, made for easily impressed chinamen.

>pretty damned hot feets

gross

also they've made 7 sequels to fast and the furious

Where the fuck is it that 12 year olds can keep a giant bong and smoke it in the house?
>"Cali"
>oh