Why is Obama shit?

You guys shit on Obama all the time but why is he such a bad president? On the surface he seemed better than George W Bush, some would even go as to far to say that Barry was the worst we've ever had? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=fcf7e70e4ca457908c5f497522db1525
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muh fuggin check em

he's a nigger

he basically kept doing all the retarded shit W was doing, it's just he's a democrat so no one wants to point out hes a war monger too

ye

George W. Bush had to deal with 9/11 and when he left office things were actually kind of stable. Obama then came in saying Bush was the devil, and that he was the Anti-Bush, but then proceeded to do all the worst things Bush did, while introducing new terrible shit of his own, while also making us look like absolute clowns on the world stage(as much as the media derided Bush for his "cowboy diplimacy" it was far better than Obama's total spinelessness and cluelessness), and he has also divided the country more than ever and expanded government more than any US president.

He is dog shit.

only half a nigger trying to be cool aint cool.

Stable? Wasn't the recession well on it's way when Obama took office?

I like the cut of his jib still, had a lot worst presidents.

Note that I said "kind of stable."

Also Obama took Bush's recession and made it worse, while lying to everyone by fudging the numbers to make it seem like things were getting better.

as a brainwashed afro-indonesian he hates the West and America in particular

Because he polarized the country with race relations. Instead of bringing everyone together he cried about dindus getting shot by white cops.

Also, mass shootings started on his watch. Makes you think.

President Obama seems like a nice enough guy. Pretty funny, somewhat charming, a little rough when it comes to speaking without a teleprompter, but still.

My two biggest complaints with him are his foreign policy (bombing the shit out of everyone, including civilian targets; bowing to Saudi kings, making us look weak, etc) and the way he handled the recession/doing that awful, awful bailout.

That and the shitty healthcare policies.

>Why is Obama shit?

He's not. Butt hurt racists can't handle the fact that he's been a very good president. Oh, and he just happens to be half black.

>Obama
>charming

Are you serious?
Obama is a charmless asshole. Stop buying into the soundbites and the photo ops of him walking his dog or grabbing burgers.

Use his real name you piece of shit "Hussein"

I suppose it depends what you mean by stable. I'm not defending the guy but I wouldn't go as far to say that the climate in which Obama took office could be considered as "kind of stable" considering 2009 was the worst year of it

I like the guy but his administration is a robust legacy of overstepping their authority and undermining the separation of powers. I don't like the obstructionist Congress that just tacked on anti-Planned Parenthood laws and anti-ACA laws to a Zika funding bill just to say that Democrats voted against saving babies either, but you can't just use your executive authority to force policy changes.

My name is not important, what is important is my life and how I've lived it. When I was 17 my mother for a new boyfriend, he convinced her to get rid of me. I was involuntarily committed by then saying I had tried to kill them, I had not. I spent nearly two months in a mental hospital before they were forced to remove me and send me to a group home until I was 18. My mother had been found our as a liar and I put it out of my mind for nearly ten years. Then I applied to get a gun when I was getting a new place, I was turned down because Obama's "common sense" gun laws made it illegal for someone involuntarily committed to own one. Without due process it a criminal conviction my fundamental sending amendment rights had been revoked. And with that I have no rights. THAT is why he's a shit president.

Fuck off, he does funny little sketches and shit. His "thanks Obama " thing was funny, him and Boehner pondering retirement had some funny moments.

If you think he has literally no charm you're biased because of your pre-concieved ideas. I don't like his politics, but he wouldn't have gotten where he did without being somewhat charming.

Thinking that because someone disagrees with you politically they must be 100% bad in every way is retarded ass liberal logic, in the vein of "conservatives are Nazis, racist, etc"

He's dishonest. He's a liar. He's a hypocrite. He's nothing without a teleprompter. He cried multiple times on national television. He's weak. He hates the Constitution. He's incited more hate and race issues than Trump could even dream of. Fuck him.

have you ever listened to him talk about stuff for more than a sound bite? the muhfucker is retarded, or really good at saying absolutely nothing of substance for a half hour straight.

the average person isn't that good at listening, comprehending and understanding, so they miss it, but the man is boring as shit.

He's got some good oneliners, but anything more and he's full of hot air.

yes. but there weren't race riots... er... i mean protest every weekend.

>On the surface he seemed better than George W Bush
>On the surface

You mean his skin color, the only reason anyone voted for him.

Projection.
If you pay attention, you'll notice that everything Libs and shitskins accuse others of doing is what they do or want to do themselves.

We gave this nigger a chance, but as it turns out, NEVER let a nigger in the White House. He will fuck shit up senpai.

It looks like his white DNA didn't even help his fucking idiot nigger monkey ass.

He literally cucked USA so hard that the cuckwaves hit other nations and cucked all other nations.

He singelhandedly increased the debt by $10 Trillion dollars and got us closer to WWIII due to his shitty foreign policy.

Not to mention Libya and Syria and the expansion of ISIS.

He is singlehandedly responsible for all the local terrorists attacks since 2008.

He is a nigger cuck and we should never let a woman or nigger be a president of the most powerful nation in the world.

No, your name isn't important. We're on an anonymous website you fuck.

Also, I don't buy your story, because as someone who's been in the mental health "system" I know you can get anything that happened to you as a minor expunged from your record. So either you're lying, or you're an idiot for not having done that. Either way, no pity.

That being said, if that's truly a thing that President Obama has done, the whole not being able to buy a gun if you were involuntarily housed in a mental ward, that's absolutely BS and seems very unconstitutional .

Gee I wonder why...

George W. Bush did a hugely unpopular bailout, TARP. However it was to be understood that TARP was a one time thing and saved the country from a situation where he would have left office with a huge economic crisis waiting for Obama.

Obama proceeded to then do absolutely nothing to fix the economy. He in fact made it worse, and signed not one, but TWO massively, unprecedentedly expensive stimulus bills that did fuck all. He then proceeded to increase spending so much that it is like the equivalent of a TARP every single year.

Obama has increased spending and debt more than any president in the history of time. The CBO projects that US debt will be so high around 2070 that they cannot even calculate it. Their math formulas aren't powerful enough to handle that level of fucked.

And the whole time, he fucking lied. He lied and said things were getting better, so all his drones said that because Obama said it it must be true, and everyone buried their heads in the sand.

And this is just economically. Let's not get started with foreign and domestic policy.

How about you fuck off, asshole? He's charming because he put on skits and gives good teleprompter? You are literally a fucking plebian. You eat up the bread and circuses. How about you research this man? How about you look at him away from the prompter, where he's a stammering mess? How about you look at his handling of social policy? Why don't you read his autobiography or the accounts of people who knew him, where he's a jackass who bums other peoples' weed and seeks out counterculture faggots while remaining distant from them

Here's your (You)

You guys are the type of people that give conservatives a bad name. You're literally ruining everything for the rest of us. I don't know if you're trying to be funny, or if this is a false flag type situation, or if you just need mental help. Either way, it sucks, and you suck. You are personally ruining democracy. Kindly fuck off.

you are fucking retarded. I voted for him, and then regretted it after keeping open and honest eyes in how he had acted.

allowed Obama care to be signed in, knowing that all it does is cause us to have to pay for thr shitty insurance we didn't want to buy.

executive orders on a historic scale, primarily involving military action in places we have no vested interest in. bad alliances. ham fisted use of military spending and aide.

race relations. dude, how can you possibly think that he had had a positive impact ?

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

>You guys are the type of people that give conservatives a bad name. You're literally ruining everything for the rest of us. I don't know if you're trying to be funny, or if this is a false flag type situation, or if you just need mental help. Either way, it sucks, and you suck. You are personally ruining democracy. Kindly fuck off.

I voted for him TWICE you fuckface faggot after GW literally raped us in the ass with terrorism and ran a terrorist state for 8 years. I've voted conservative before, but I couldn't bring myself to vote for Lizardskin McCain or Mormon Romney.

Now eat a dick you cockbreath and if you think this nigger or ANY president/presidential candidate isn't a globalist, you're a big fucking tool.

Obama's mother is white and is a distant cousin to Dick Cheney.

>why is he such a bad president?

it's not just that he is a bad president, it's not even that he's the worst president in history, it's that he's a total fucking clown

>Charming because he puts on skits and gives good teleprompter

Yes. Literally, exactly this. If you can put on a good skit, and read a good pre-written speech, you are charming. What the fuck do you think charming means? Morally upstanding? I'm saying he puts on a relatable facade. I already said I don't agree with his policies, but it does us no favors to pretend like he does nothing well. He wouldn't have gotten elected if he wasn't charming.

He hates white people.

Literally didn't even make a single point. Just ad hominem after ad hominem.

There are a tremendous amount of 666's associated with Obama, and his literal name comes up in the bible as a name for the antichrist.

He also wears a ring that says Allah is the one true God and is married to a transexual named Michael. He came in the name of peace and has brought nothing but tremendous war and debt. He also funded ISIS and is the reason they exist at all.

I understand if you're not religious senpai but these are some major red flags for me.

>muh conservatives
>you are personally ruining democracy by posting on Sup Forums
Obamacare ain't gonna cover that butthurt. Kill yourself, you fucking niggerfaggot.

I don't know about you, but I expected him to be Jimmy Carter bad back in 2008. It turned out he was Dubya and Nixon bad too.

not being american enough

nobody really pays attention to him over here other than the few politically active students because he really doesn't fit into any stereotypical mold you'd expect of an american politician

bush had the whole redneck thing going for him better or worse, a successful black guy from us? the fuck is that?

He invited some dumb kid from my high school to the whitehouse because he disassembled a clock from RadioShack

>He hates white people.

I don't think he hates white people, I just think he thinks he can defy Darwinism and DNA/science by making black people rise up and move out of their victim based mentality--but the fact is niggers have LOW IQ by nature, and you can't fight that. They only have survival instincts when it comes to rapping and playing basketball.

Even Obongo came out last year and said basically "Niggers don't want to be anything else besides rappers and sports people". He is damn right. Finally got something right.

So he's charming when he's reading off a screen? Are you fucking mad? And Obama didn't even rise to power because of that. It was because of legions of media enablers who dicksucked him like he was the Second Coming of Jesus because he was black. Literally because he was black and it'd be "so historic."

I don't give a single flaming shit if you voted for him. Ever. That just means you're an easily manipulated idiot. I start to give a fuck when you bring racism in to it. Him being a nigger has no bearing on anything. If he was white he could have been just as much of a race baiter, as evinced by countless white ass SJWs. When you turn in to a foaming at the mouth racist you become the Boogeyman that liberals can point to and say "See! Don't vote conservative because people like that do it!" You become the reason why globalists win. So fuck off with your racist shit. You're not doing us or yourself any favors.

>hope and change
>blame bush
>failed stimulus plan that ended up just giving a fuck load of money to unions and in turn funding the Democrat party
>horrible foreign policy that has led to terrorist attacks, but he won't call it terrorism, that would be insensitive
>perpetuating class warfare, make everyone hate everyone
>blame bush some more
>push welfare for votes, seriously the entire 2012 election was simply based on the fact he wanted to give people free money and that ebil Mormon wanted to take it away
>YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT
>fast and furious, that led to the deaths of border patrol agents
>while I'm on border patrol, his directives to ICE was to capture and release, not deport
>IRS scandal
>Benghazi, inb4 he didn't know anything about it, he was briefed while the Ambassador was being raped in the street and instead of doing anything about it, like send gunships and fighter jets from Italy, that could've been there in a little more than an hour, he chose to get some sleep because he had to go fundraise in Las Vegas. There could be a fucking movie about this clusterfuck, oh wait.
>his horrible handling of hurricane Sandy
>blame bush more, it's not like he had to deal with the aftermath of a hurricane
>all in all caring more about campaigning than doing his job
>standing on the alleged graves of dead children to push gun control
>"we need an assault weapons ban"
>"I'm not coming for your guns you stupid gun nuts"
>spying on Americans and even our allies
>perpetuating racial division, he has singlehandedly caused more division in this country than any other person, his job is to unify the country and he's trying to start civil war 2.0
pretty much what you would expect out of the first black president, cared more about gibs me dat, pseudo-national security, and border jumping spics than the lives of American citizens
Did I miss anything?

>fucking obamacare

Obama ran on hope and change and being the anti-Bush. When he go elected he proceeded to do the exact same bullshit that Bush did. The thing that pisses me off the most is that the people who organized protests against Bush and the Iraq wars voted for Obama, and then when Obama supported the overthrow of Gaddafi in Libya and Assad in Syria, drone strike weddings in Pakistan, created power vacuums for ISIS to form, never called him out on it.

The guy was George W Bush's 3rd and 4th term, minus a few policies that don't matter (gay marriage legalization), and a failure of a healthcare system. All of these failures, continuation of Bush's presidential policies, outright lying and bait & switch politics- yet his supporters are as silent as a rat pissing on cotton. You don't hear a god damned peep from anyone on the left about the absolute mayhem and destruction this jackass did to the world.

>You're not religious

The fuck I'm not, motherfucker. I have a goddamn Master's of Divinity you fuck. But it doesn't take a Master's degree to see the bullshit in what you're saying. If you do even an iota of research you'll find literally every claim you made in that post incorrect. Shit, this is easily verifiable information you stupid nigger. You're either tinfoil-pants-on-head retarded, or a false flagger

Don't forget the shit where he funneled thousands of guns to Mexican cartels.

Oh, and the Bowe Bergdahl thing. Remember that?

>I don't give a single flaming shit if you voted for him. Ever. That just means you're an easily manipulated idiot. I start to give a fuck when you bring racism in to it. Him being a nigger has no bearing on anything. If he was white he could have been just as much of a race baiter, as evinced by countless white ass SJWs. When you turn in to a foaming at the mouth racist you become the Boogeyman that liberals can point to and say "See! Don't vote conservative because people like that do it!" You become the reason why globalists win. So fuck off with your racist shit. You're not doing us or yourself any favors.

Why you niggerfaggot...I outta.....

You're a fucking idiot, racism has nothing to do with it. Him being a nigger has EVERYTHING to do with it. THIS is why he won.

Old nigger ladies were crying in wheelchairs and thought he was like MLK/Malcom X and some other wuz kings n shiet combined into 1, but now they realize he's a fucking globalist scum that doesn't give one shit about anyone but his donors.

Get the fuck outta here you transgendered faggot, no one wants your kind here.

Stop fighting nature/science/Darwinism. Niggers are low IQ and do NOT evolve. They've been living in the United States for over 400 years, and far longer than a lot of white people and/or other generation of immigrants. WHY are they always behind the curve? Why do their fathers leave them? (Obongos father left his nigger ass too).

Take your shill ass back to Lebbit and enjoy your dick sucking there, you nigger loving kike jew bitch.

Don't forget his Nobel "Peace" Prizeā„¢.

> Don't forget the shit where he funneled thousands of guns to Mexican cartels.
I'm pretty sure that was the Fast and Furious program

So, again, if I was one of the countless masses and not already a red-pilled shitposter I would see your incoherent, racist ramblings and be immediately turned off.

I mean shit, why do you think the Brexit happened? The moronic Left turned themselves in to the bad guys with their vile and vitriolic rhetoric. It turned off the everyman, and made them vote Leave. You're doing the same fucking thing, but to conservatives here in America. I don't know if you're just a false-flagger attempting to do just that, or an honest to god retard, but whatever it is if Trump doesn't win it's cause of people like you.

You have to be committed by the authority of a court, as in sentenced to it. Observational stays don't count. I Still believe it's unconstitutional as fuck, though.

If you got sentenced by a court of law without a trial, you have a huge civil liberties suit on your hands.

Correct. What's your point?

I'm really tired of people saying Obama is just the continuation of Bush.

Obama is worse than Bush ever was. Because not only are Obama's policies far grander in scale and more disastrous, but Obama is also completely unaccountable. People were on Bush for things like the Scooter Libby "scandal," a non-scandal if there ever was one in which Bush was not even a factor. But Obama's administration perpetrates scandal after scandal, on levels from humiliating, to damaging to national credibility, to severely disconcerting and even treasonous, and no one seems to even give a fuck.

And Bush, for all his faults, knew how to truly act like a president. People may have shit talked Bush as a retard and a cowboy, but when nations stepped up to deal with America they were wary of him. These nations now run roughshod over Obama like... well, like he's their nigger. Bush remained "above the fray" many times, which he was criticized for. Obama inserts himself into every fucking little social cause and news event and just makes it worse.

So you see, Obama is not Bush's 3rd and 4th term. He is his own beast, and much worse.

No one gives a fuck about your feelings faggot.

Well, the guy you replied to asked if he missed anything and you mentioned fast and furious even though in his post he already said

>fast and furious, that led to the deaths of border patrol agents

/thread

My bad, I see it now

>George W. Bush had to deal with 9/11 and when he left office things were actually kind of stable.
george bush was a retard autist that promised to keep us safe, failed, then bombed the shit out of the middle east which pissed them off even more and now we have the shit we have now.

hes a kike puppet that did exactly what the kikes wanted him to do, at least obama stands up to israel every now and then and has done some other good things.

bush is a faggot, his brother is a super faggot, im glad that family will never be president ever again.

Yeah I agree with that and I should've included it. The media is on Obama's side so he has a free pass to get away with whatever the fuck he wants. Bush could've coughed funny and been sent through the wringer by the media for weeks. Obama has literally gotten away with causing civil war in two middle eastern countries, armed and created ISIS, and nobody on the left, the same people who protested Bush's wars, have made a single fucking peep about it.

Pretty much this
talkobamato.me/synthesize.py?speech_key=fcf7e70e4ca457908c5f497522db1525

My friend, if you were truly a religious man, you might try practicing temperance instead of lashing out a me for an assumption.

And there are a tremendous amount of 666's associated with Obama, that's just a fact. I suggest you verify it yourself. I've also seen a few gifs where "Michele's" testicles are clearly visible.

You seem very angry. Remember that wrath is a sin. Be well.

He pardoned a bunch of drug dealers

>hes a kike puppet
Never heard of George Senior or Prescott Bush, eh?

Ye, anyway I see why Obama is pretty bad even though this pretty much confirmed my suspicions. It's a shame McCain lost tho, replace Obama's two terms with McCain and we could've actually been in a pretty good place at this point instead of the boiling point of racial tensions we are at now

he is playing with a lot of macro shit, which under other cirumstances would not be a bad thing, but he is doing it without the will of the people so fuck that dumb cunt sheboon.

This is why Sup Forums fucking sucks in the summer. You retards can't see the trees for the forest and ask real questions that seems like b8 unless your a retarded summerfag. I hope for the worlds sake you fucking morons can dig yourselves out of this intellectual hole.

I could eloquently take the faggot down, but it's late, so have this instead.

A name I heard recently I loved: "Chocolate Chamberlain."

He's taken as much of our innocence and been as bad as Nixon, while being as ineffectual as Carter, somehow. He's pretty directly culpable for setting race relations back like forty or fifty years. Absolute waste of eight fucking years.

wew lad calm yourself. I just wanted to get some discourse started on Obama's presidency, no need to sperg all over your keyboard.

kys ass pounding faggot.
I truly hope you hang yourself tonight.

And here's a bonus for you.

I know my Dad thinks he's the worst, and he's been kicking around since Kennedy and served (And almost left) under Carter. Take that for what it's worth.

>He's taken as much of our innocence and been as bad as Nixon

He's even worse than Nixon because Nixon damaged American credibility and the peoples' faith in the office due to a break-in in which no one was injured.

Obama has actually gotten people killed. Never forget how he traded over a bunch of terrorist all-stars for Bowe Bergdahl, a literally treasonous faggot.

Never forget how he watched American citizens die via dronecam in Benghazi and then went out and lied for over two weeks saying it was all just some spontaneous events that happened because of outrage over a Youtube video, and then arrested the maker of that video.

And you know, for all the shit Nixon gets, there is one thing people overlook: Nixon was, though portrayed as a charmless and sweaty creep, politically shrewd and frightening to his enemies.

Obama is not. He is a political dunce and frightening to his constituents.

>the unemployment number
Well that's bullshit because they stop counting people after their unemployment runs out. And that's after extending it to 99 weeks because gibs. We have a lot less labor force participation level than we did when he came in.

FUCK the OP. He must be a nigger.

Hang him!

Because he's Jimmy Carter 2.0, and he's basically just carried on the Bush Doctrine with a limp dick instead of a full blown erection.

His biggest failure will probably be the fact that he did nothing to rectify the financial collapse implemented by Clinton and overseen by Bush and allowed the Bush era Police State to continue unimpeded, but most importantly, his desire to not police the Middle East...but still continually destabilize it and fuck it up beyond comprehension, leading to the Syrian civil war, the migrant "crisis" and Brext (and the eventual dissolution of the E.U.)

He coulda been a Bill Clinton or even a George H.W. if he hadn't been coming hot off the heels of the post 9/11 disaster-thon.

Hillary will probably just be more of the same.

>cost less than $2 a gallonto fill up my tank
I love this guy

That's the point of the image and the link in the image. Not only is ours worse now, the labor participation is fucking out of control, and they keep trying to pass off a lowering unemployment as a success when it's, literally, a provable fact that it just keeps going down because we've stopped counting them as "unemployed" because they have stopped looking for jobs or the like.

That's the kind of shit that really drove me away from the left and the Democrats. There's difference of opinion, and then there's awards, applause, and handjobs 24/7 in their camp over direct ignorance of facts and reality.

Here's another bonus.

>a Youtube video
Not only that but they kept calling it a "movie".

Thanks to Sup Forums I had a link to watch that alleged """movie""", and it was literally college drama club tier, and all the triggering lines were bad overdubs. But of course they knew most people would just accept what they heard from CNN and never actually see it.

Doesn't Aziz mean Jewish males?

I can't believe this nigger endorsed $hillary and has the nerve to make fun of the opposition.

I'm literally scared of her. She will cause WWIII and many innocent deaths.

i like Obama. And i dont even like niggers.

He's a poo in loo, the fuck does he know?

He literally thinks all white people are the devil but can't blame the kike because it will end his unfunny career.

>super-size blue pill
Gas prices were due to manipulation that had nothing to do with Obummer or Dubya, and finally crashed back to where they should have been all the time after the US put out enough fracking oil out there that OPEC couldn't maintain high prices.

Explain to me what he's done that makes him a good president. You have just called people who don't approve of him racist without evidence so I don't expect you to be able to articulate a proper argument but please, indulge me.