I'm a 20 year old white man, explain to me why I shouldn't have a vasectomy

I'm a 20 year old white man, explain to me why I shouldn't have a vasectomy.

Kids

I can explain it to you in 14 words if you want.

There is no good reason not to do it because the world is fucked anyways. Don't bring kids into such a cruel and fucked up place.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Because you're 20yrs old and have no clue if you truly want kids or not. Are you seriously getting so much pussy that it is a problem?

Just do it already, if you have to ask.

If you're going to sterilize yourself why not just kill yourself instead? You are broken, you failed tp be feeling the most important drive every living thing does. You shouldn't live.

cuck

This. You're probably a pedo or a fag or something worse is wrong with you.

Take a chance on the next life.

No. Do whatever you want faggot

If you do not see anything wrong with sterilizing yourself, your bloodline doesn't deserve to exist. So do it.

I have no desire to pay child support for 18 years

I145567
I don't know how many women I'v efucked.

Because you must risk 50% of everything you own currently and in the future to have kids and hope your wife doesn't get bored or cheat. You must accept the $300k per child required to raise your kids to 18 even if there is a chance that your son becomes homosexual, or you daughter because a whore or gets into an interracial marriage.

It will all be worth it though because when you are 70 in a retirement home your kids will visit you twice a year as they wait for you to die so they can collect their inheritance.

>epididymides
I always wondered what that spaghetti stuff was called

Yes good goy, your only purpose is to be a wage slave and create more productive wage slaves to support Isreal.

>Don't bring kids into such a cruel and fucked up place.

Good goy.

Don't reproduce! It's not a good idea, just let all those non-whites reproduce at will while whites die out! You don't want to pay CHILD SUPPORT do you??? hehehehehe

Dude are you the same shitposting Canadian who keeps posting MGTOW Jewish shit?

I swear you've been posting this for like a year. First time coming on Sup Forums in a few months and i swear it's got to be you still

Yes goyim do not reproduce, free vasectomies for everyone!

you cum will look all watery and shit so if you blow your load on a girl it won't be any fun

Why does it matter once you're dead? The Earth and the human race will eventually be destroyed. There is no point in this useless war.

This. OP just end it.

>Why does it matter once you're dead?

Because you're helping destroy the white race?

Because you're not fulfilling the only biological purpose of every living organism? (to reproduce)

Humans have gotten this far by reproducing rapidly, and now you're just going to throw away your bloodline because "I rather play videogames and post on Sup Forums like a manchild xDDD"

YES GOY, JUST GIVE UP AND SUBMIT TO NONWHITES DESTROYING THE WORLD AND YOUR HISTORY

Just shut up already. You're not even fucking trying.

I think you should do it then we can laugh at you when you commit suicide at 40 honestly we don't need weak white men on our side

Think of the consequences of just cutting a tube in your body

Also some women love cum

Because theres no risk of impregnating someone when you don't have sex.

Dicks are so cute

Probably not even a white or actually capable of reproducing

le antinatalist

B8

I see no reason to go after a woman

Think about masturbation.

No bro, I started lurking 2 months ago and started posting 1 month ago. There are a bunch of shitposting Canadians on here.

Are women even allowed to sterilize themselves permanently like men can with vasectomy? I asked my gynaecologist to put a IUD in my uterus but she refused and gave me the pill instead. I don't want to have babies and IUD is better since I can keep the thing in the uterus and than wait for the menopause to arrive and then remove it. So if the gynaecologist refused the IUD I hardly believe she will ever agree to close my tubes.

vasectomy is reversible.

Its not like I could ever impregnate a woman anyways, i'm such a sad pathetic virgin loser that has never had a job or a girlfriend.

Oh ok I swear there was this one guy who would NOT stop posting MGTOW shit and trying to convince everyone how bad getting married and reproducing is

As if he either got some sort of pleasure from convincing himself he made the right choice or he was being paid to do it

Leafdude, there is definitely more than one people on Sup Forums and in the world believing that marriage in current year is an absolute swindle.

Yes but he had the same flag, the same posting style and he posted the same images with the same filenames.

Finally, thought everyone was retarded here.
>Its not like I could ever impregnate a woman anyways, i'm such a sad pathetic virgin loser that has never had a job or a girlfriend.

Then why would you need a vasectomy?

14 words confirmed

Why would you get one then
Sounds like a complete waste of money in your case

I never said I got one, but it is good for whoever is having sex to get one to prevent having kids.

because you aid in the white genocide and the help make white people a minority which will have brutal consequences and bloodshed all over the western world. Next question.

becuase you will cry in the night some 15 years from now, then adopt a little shit you have no relation to or get cucked to get your wife pregnant.

Because good goy cucks shouldn't be able to reproduce when their gf lets them out of their chastity cage

Or you could not care and let people fuck whatever way they want
Just cause you're a genetic dead end doesn't mean yoy need to bring everyone else down with you

I will never have kids since I find them annoying af and they will cost me a fortune.

>le white race genocide

Uhhh right...
Nobody is killing white people systematically. Why would you even care about out breeding anyway. After 80 years you're dead so why would you care? Giving in to biological drive is what is fucking up this world. Just look at Africa and South East Asia where they are reproducing like rabbits. How are we going to feed all those people, because our earth can handle just as much.

Parents should have a maximum of two children and preferably one or zero at this moment.

Donate sperm.

>Nobody is killing white people systematically

You need to be a little more subtle than that, schlomo

We can see ID's you know.

>parents
>zero

Epididymal Cysts. Day long aching.

your bloodline existed for thousands and thousands of years because of your fathers and their father creampieing a qt pie and you will willingly end that

Because you're a 20-year-old white man.

If you dont have kids you wont need to work till youre 70. We cant have that now can we, OP.

cuck

> da joos did it r-right guise
Nice meme
Good for you m8, don't see how my previous comments conflict each other
Couple then, autist

Just do it faggot. It can be reversed anyway.

It would make you unable to make women pregnant.

>Why shouldn't i castrate myself
Seriously?

do whatever the fuck you want

your life means nothing

stop acting like every decision u make is going to change the world

Well first you came in saying I was the only smart one because I mentioned that the treatment was easily reversible.

You can get a vasectomy and then undo it 10 years later if you want kids. Sometimes it even corrects itself.

However, you replied to the thread as if someone who just walked in only to hit every conceivable level of bait possible in this thread.

Wut? How is that b8?
First I commented on two comments. The one from you which I thought needed more attention because a vasectomy doesn't even matter if you actually care about out breeding. Then I replied to someone who made a stupid statement.

Next I wrote what I genuinely think about this subject. If you don't agree with me that is fine of course, but because of that calling it b8 is just fucking pathetic.

If you think it is b8, this board is going to die, because you cannot have a normal discussion anymore. All unpopular opinions are suddenly marked as b8.
Sorry for actually having another opinion m8

You should.

>I will never have kids
>muh money

This is a fallacy since poorfags have constant kids.
Appealing to hedonism is bait, it's a short term thinking.

>It's not genocide if it isn't killing

Anyone who's been on Sup Forums for more than 5 minutes know you can commit genocide on someone without a single act of violence.

>look at all this overpopulation

These people are sustained by the western world, while the western world fails to keep up. Letting over-breeding populations drop naturally would be the answer, but short-thinking moralfags are to blame.

You aren't aiding the planet by not reproducing in the first world, which has a declining population of the only people who are even intelligent enough to keep the overpopulated sustained in the first place.

Most doctors will not perform a vasectomy on a childless man in his 20s. They have a right to object to elective procedures. You can probably find one physician but it might be a process.

It's a waste of money. You won't need one since no woman would ever want to have sex with you.

because for one they won't give you a vasectomy because you're too young you total retard

>This is a fallacy since poorfags have constant kids.
It isn't a fallacy because I say that I find that they cost me too much money. More money then I would like to spend on them. Maybe you have different standards. If I would have kids I only want them If I can pay for their education. I don't want to be a bad parent. So i'm not risking that, therefore I'm not making any children.

>Genocide = It] is a concerted effort to eliminate its individual members and to destroy the group’s ability to maintain its social and cultural cohesion and, thus, its existence as a group. The perpetrators’ genocidal goals

If you actually think that is happening now with white people, I wish you good luck with your nice tin foil hat

> overpopulation

If the western world population is already declining then bravo! We are once again the first to realize that this is the trend that needs to be everywhere.

Why would you care if there would be more African people btw?

Do you expect girls will start fucking you bareback just because you cannot inseminate them?

In that case, I have bad news for you...

Having more than 1 child is degenerate.