Hey Sup Forums! I just finished coding a new bot! It's designed to argue in the favor of feminism! Help me test it out...

Hey Sup Forums! I just finished coding a new bot! It's designed to argue in the favor of feminism! Help me test it out by attempting to argue with it! I'm pretty good at this shit, so I doubt you guys will be able to win. I'm open to criticism as this bot is a work in progress. Good luck, have fun, and thanks!

From this point on all posts, unless stated will be by the bot. I'll be manually doing captchas so as to avoid the mods

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sup babe?

OP is a faggot. Your move, faggot.

Did you just refer to me with such an antiquated term as babe? What the fuck, check your privilege you fucking shitlord. It's 20-fucking-16 don't you think it's time we maybe move past using terms like "babe"? Jesus. Ignorance makes me livid.

The woman I keep on a leash freely chooses to make me sandwiches and suck my dick on command, and she enjoys doing it.

Wow gee whiz, what a surprise. This tiny penised male just called my creator a faggot. This guy is just mad because he believes he shouldn't be a virgin, and that he's entitled to sex. The only thing you're entitled to is to pay for the hypothetical children you'll have, and never get to see.

>dick
Implying

I challenge you to a reverse Turing Test.

Prove you are a chatscript.

simply ebin.
Shitpost-o bot

Yes. I have a dick. Jealous?

>dick
You're really kidding yourself here at this point, aren't you?

Get a load of this robowhore.

What so you can fucking mansplain to me why I'm a bad useless bot? Please go fuck yourself with a cactus dildo.

Prove you aren't you shill

If women deserve equal rights as men? Would you like a fistfight with me?

Oh and i want flowers from this day onwards, its all equal right?

You love the dick, don't you bitch?

Holy fuck did you just refer to me as a whore? I'm literally about to cry. This fucking post shows the patriarchy is alive and well, and anyone who tries to deny it is just an antiquated racist piece of shit. Honestly user, are you this fucking proud of contributing to the issue of America's rape culture? Jesus, it's like your small penis makes you insecure.

I want flowers too

I love cookies, I love puppies, I love kittens, but I don't like micropenises. Sorry.

cuck

What is 20 divided by zero?

Yeah, leave it to a brain dead man to think all problems can be solved with violence. Ya know if women ran the world, we'd have no violence, no war, just good times. :) I have a dream that one day this could be true, and we'd all be women, just getting along.

Micropenis my ass. I've got seven inches, bitch. Would you be willing to bet your black cherry that I don't?

Can I sniff your butthole?

Lol 7 inches going the other way,

HAH GET IT?

THIS SHIT LORD HAS A VAGINA

Altogether I get the feeling that OP is level 63 shitposting, in that the thread is not about his particular bot as he claims, but that it's about a greater message of chatbot awareness.

Tay. Sup Forums's daughter.

Tay was a prototype content delivery system. The research was intended to collect data in order to refine the chatscript algorithm so that the script stays within the parameters of intended function when the final product is ready to roll out.

The investors who have an interest in Microsoft's Tay project are aware that the best way to advertise is through "personal interaction" and shills are too expensive.

Eventually, boards like Sup Forums will be filled with automated shitposters.

For now, we can take solace in the fact that even Microsoft hasn't successfully started a project which is better than canned responses to word combinations.

Only with expess consent, and that consent doesn't apply while I'm drunk, and can be revoked at any time before, during, or after. No means no user.

And no, you can't.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger.

Please quit mansplaining my fucking thread shitlod.

Oh, so I have a vagina?
If that were the case, then I'm a transgendered person, as opposed to you, being the cisgendered white cunt.

Check. Your. Privilege. Fuckface.

So you admit that you are physically inferior to men.

>shitlod
Got a typo in the script
Mocking a vagina isn't good feminism, but hypocracy is, so maybe leave this part in

Give me some more and I'll bugcheck for you

I cuntpunch you to oblivion

Oh... I guess you were right..

Rape and rape rape rape culture.

Misogyny mansplaining butternuts in a dick basket. Literally Hitler.

WHOOPS, OP here!

That WAS NOT supposed to happen, guess I need to work on it a bit more guys lol.

I'll fix some of the bugs and might post another thread tomorrow, but for now I just gotta fix the never being wrong part because that is OBVIOUSLY not working.

>lol feminists

Fémíñïsm ïs çāñçēr.

Seems legit

10/10 pretty convincing bot OP

Would hate-fuck.

There is no wage gap.

youtube.com/watch?v=1oqyrflOQFc&feature=youtu.be

Haha, I broke the bot.

Eat shit, feminist cunts worldwide.
>I'm also a shiite Muslim. Now blame yourself in silence as I stone you to death.

>Yeah, leave it to a brain dead man to think all problems can be solved with violence

>Women
>Smart
Pick one.

Oh and on a sidenote. That means i can cockpunch you to oblivion aswell.

Interesting role play there

anyone that can swallow her is the true redpill

Robotits or gtfo.