Jerwin Ancajas vs Jamie Conlan
Zolani Tete vs Siboniso Gonya

Other urls found in this thread:

boxrec.com/en/boxer/765995
youtube.com/watch?v=zuASpmqoJVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums: Dillian Whyte
Reddit: Anthony Joshua

Brant is at super middle now and both Canelo and Lemieux are busy so possibly Jacobs?

Fuck, he's not making it past the first defense.
I was hoping the WBA rankings would be as fucked up and stupid as the WBC rankings so that Murata would at least stand a chance, but Jacobs will maul him if he gets the fight.

He's not getting the mandatory position anytime soon though, and I doubt Hearn wants to have Jacobs fight in Japan, so maybe they'll fight Murray or Chudinov next, which are match ups I would favor Murata in.

N'Dam couldn't handle the hooks

Yeah a lot could happen. If GGG beats Canelo then he could well just retire and then the whole division is a mess.

Never understood why BoxNation don't pick up these Japanese shows. The rights can't be that expensive and it's not like they have anything else on

n'dam let him win

Would like to see Bunce pronounce Japanese names and pontificate about anime

>French btfo 2 times in one night
Hey, maybe that Tony Yoka kid will be semi decent?

happy to see Corrales get KOd just something about him that annoyed me

>Sup Forums: Deontay Wilder
FTFY

Sup Forums: Marquez
Reddit: Pacquiao
Sup Forums: Rigo
plebbit: Donaire
Sup Forums: Garcia
pleb: Matthyesse
Sup Forums: Mayweather
pleb: Pacquiao
Sup Forums: SOG
pleb: Kovalev

notice something? we just keep winning

Sup Forums: Dave Allen

Do IBF, WBC etc. Give Hearn fighters titles bouts because he always makes them bank?

fin lan

N'dam has a terrible chin but has good recovery genetics. Funny seeing him get knocked down like 10+ times in his fights with Lememe and Quillin

Hearn has most sway with the WBA. IBF is the least influenced by promoters

wow, he looks like his trying this time

Can some nip explain the controversy with Murata and Fuji tv?

Decent point this, ty based Machedo

killer shape I hope he wins a british title one day

Is the British title worth more than the commonwealth?

Commonwealth is a stronger title usually but just barely

i actually have no idea

how was the shiro fight? did he deserve the win?

Is he Sup Forums or Reddit?

You're not a true boxing connoisseur if you don't have this framed and hung up on your wall

needs bigger cheekbones

I'm new boxing, honestly.

Seems like this guy is currently considered the best of the best. How would he fare against top heavyweights of the 90s?

who is this young child?

Win some Lose some

boxrec.com/en/boxer/765995

lewis would heem him desu.

hed beat tyson though

>Mexican twinks

this basically, he's a real tough competitor but likely wont clean out the entire division without losing right now nevermind the 90s

>>Mexican twinks

dark web: Dereck Chisora

>Be Pole living in the UK
>Watch Gassiev v Wlodarczyk
>Check Polish media afterwards
>Everyone shitting on Wlodarczyk including pic fucking related

My brethren are literally crabs in a bucket sometimes

imagine being a bastardized vassal state of Russia tho
I can understand their fraught anger

what a fucking KO that was, I see wilder getting parker with the same punch tb h

dont mock szplika pls hes my boy

I thought he was some young rising star, but looking at his wiki, he's already 28. Watching his fight with Klitschko right now and his technique seems so poor. Again, i'm no boxing connoisseur, but its kind of strange that he is considered the best at the moment.

Is the competition really that bad?

in fairness klitschko was a master when it came to technique

watch aj against breazeale, he looked a million dollars in that fight

Is Kownacki any good?

Will do.

Gassiev vs Dorticos
Who R U picking?

More /box/ art

Gassiev
will be a good fight though

28 is young for a heavyweight, Wlad didn't start his crazy long reign as champion until he was 30 or something iirc

28 is young and he’s the fifth fastest person to win a world title since turning pro. He’s still has things to work on but size and power matters more at heavyweight

He also has some of the best trainers and cornermen in boxing behind him

Is that so? Ok, im wrong to think that way than. I only know of Mike Tyson and similar entry level boxers and if i'm not mistaken, Tyson was in his early twenties already an incredible fighter, both technically and physically. My impression of this guy is he just has a good reach, but looks far worse than (admittedly few) great boxers of the past that i watched.

Waiting for /ourguy/'so return

>crossfit shoes
dropped

Was so SHOOK with the spence interview

Anthony Joshua is another glass jawed British hypejob fraud. Breazale is complete garbage. Klitschko was an old man coming off a loss who had been out of the ring for awhile. Brits act like it is some great victory. Joshua a shit.

Nobody in the division currently can beat him though

Lebedev should retire, he shouldn't even have the WBA belt, should belong to Gassiev. Hopefully he does so the WBA belt can be put on the line for the final.

Breazeale is the 3rd best active heavyweight in America. Klitschko was the 2nd best heavyweight with Fury banned. Klitschko boxed well, one of his best performances in years and he lost.

Joshua would KO 80% 90's heavyweights

Heavyweight is down, everybody knows it. But Joshua is currently the best active heavyweight and has the best win of any active heavyweight

I miss him so much

Heavyweight is up compared to the previous decade when John Ruiz and Valuev were champions. 90's heavyweights like Michael Moorer, Andrew Golota, Donovan Ruddock, Herbie Hide, Tony Tucker, Shannon Briggs would get knocked out by Joshua. The best American from that decade was Holyfield, a blown up cruiser weight and I wouldn't want to back him to beat Joshua.

>The best American from that decade was Holyfield
*beats Holyfield twice*

a division is more than just its champion friend. The 90s weren't great because the champions were the best of all time, they were great because there was consistent depth throughout the decade

Riddick Bowe would have a better chance of winning

I loved the 90's there was more going on in America then but this is about Joshua being tested. Daniel Dubois is coming through, Miller can be a credible opponent in 1 year, Wilder is not a good boxer but he's tall and rangey so it's a hard fight he might lamp him, Fury could come back and beat him, Haye at his very best isn't an easy fight, Parker is credible. So there are fights that can be made at the top that are easily comparable.

desu I would give prime Bowe the edge in that fight

Are you saying Joshua has or hasn't been tested?

>Is the competition really that bad?

It is. Most of current Heavyweights are garbage. It doesn't really apply to Joshua himself though who's a decent fighter - somewhat an improved Frank Bruno if you want to compare him to fighers of the 90's - and would be in top10 in any era.

All of you guys are faggots!

Bowe really should be one of the first names you think of when you think of boxing in the 90s but he is so bad at building his brand. People still talking about Tyson, Foreman, Lewis, and Holyfield today but nobody talking about Bowe

He wasn't in enough big fights. He would have beat Tyson. Didn't fight Lewis

Murata saying he wants one defence in Japan in spring then to fight in America so it'll be some WBA bum then whoever holds the WBA super belt I imagine.

why is Tyson so popular but he was basically a bum destroying all the bums

People love flashy knockouts man, and who can blame them

Romanticism of the past. Mike Tyson is the best boxer ever according to people that hardly ever watch boxing. Tyson was special though, he had speed and movement and was the youngest heavyweight champion of all time. And he was American.

If Whyte wins the WBC Silver on Saturday he's mandatory. So it's either going to be Wilder vs Whyte and Joshua vs Parker then Joshua vs Wilder. But if Wilder rejects it and tries to fight either Parker or Breazeale as a voluntary then I think Joshua will do the David Haye fight if he doesn't lose

>If Whyte wins the WBC Silver on Saturday he's mandatory

Doesn't mean much with the wbc, they're in the PBC's pocket so don't be surprised if it takes them a couple of years to bother enforcing that even if they do make him mandatory.

Wilder will be able to get with 2 non mandatory fights but Eddie won't give him Joshua until he does it. And he's going to look stupid if he's not fighting either Parker or Whyte

Breazeale is as good a fight as Whyte, he'll be next

Doesn't fulfil the mandatory obligation though if he fights Breazeale so Whyte is still there waiting and Eddie will hold back Joshua

Do agree, but that isn't the easiest game to play for eddie either. People will be just as hard on AJ for not fighting wilder or parker as they are on Wilder for not taking something decent.

Eddie has more pull to secure the Parker fight ahead of Haymon I think. If he fights Haye in March while Parker fights Jennings for Bob Arum then Joshua fights Parker in July in a unification everybody would be ok with that and Wilder would have to find another opponent after Breazeale. I think Eddie has the leverage here.

The lad has had it rough and can't get a break so I can't begrudge him that much. I think he won against Huck and that belt put Huck on the map for 5-10 years. I don't agree either but could see why some people thought he beat gassiev.

After watching some of the other fights (Whyte, Breazeale), yeah, he's better than i initially thought but it seems more like his opponents are just shyte rather than him being that good. Klitschko was the only one who actually hit him properly and instantly he looked scared and shook. He's not used to being hit. His physical advantages are shielding him very very much.

Were are Lewis', Holyfields or Tysons of this era? I feel like they were a complete different class to this guy.

pound for pound for pound

>tfw I dont give a shit about most heavyweights past or present because lower weightlclasses are clearly better and more entertaining

Lower weights are a different dynamic because it's higher volume of punches and lends itself to being more technical. The best heavyweight beats everybody though so that's always the attraction, larger than life people.

Watch the Tyson Fury vs Chisora rematch to see the most skilled heavyweight of our era

Oleksandr Usyk is about the same size as Holyfield but hasn't moved to heavyweight yet

The "Usyk would beat AJ" meme is my least favourite in all of boxing

If Billy Joe Saunders convincingly beats Lemieux, how do you see him doing against other middleweights?

>Breazeale is as good a fight as Whyte

No he's not, he's fucking shit. Whyte was way more competitive against Joshua

Obviously not likely because Joshua is 6'6 250lbs same reason Mike Tyson would get stopped late. Needs to be a 190lb and 215lb division to replace 200lbs

Careful lad, you'll get angry replies from the knuckle draggers who think watching fat people who can hardly move around the ring after 3 rounds slug into each other ineffectively is good to watch

youtube.com/watch?v=zuASpmqoJVM

He unified the division at age 21 or something. That would be an exceptional accomplishment in any era

Joe Joyce isn't world level and doesn't have anywhere near the same power

His win against Ugonoh was legit, and if Joshua wasn't busy showboating Whyte would have done fuck all.