British racism has gone too far: German women living in the UK threatened

German Immigrant's Heartbreaking Call To James: In Full
audioboom.com/boos/4757039-german-immigrant-s-heartbreaking-call-to-james-in-full

How can you subhuman anglos defend this?
Atleast the pakis are all bro-tier, huh? Lets beat up some germans and polish who actually work for a living.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3558816/Grandmother-falsely-tried-claim-33m-lottery-jackpot-gets-new-20-000-Vauxhall-Astra-funded-taxpayer-leasing-car-using-disability-benefits.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664412/Halal-butchers-destroyed-thugs-throw-petrol-bomb-it.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares

lul get fucked kraut cunts you're the scum of the fucking earth i hate you more than niggers

niggers couldn't ruin europe even once let alone 3 times unless you're helping them like of course you fucking would

Let me guess. "Tanned German."

listen to the call, its some 70 year old german lady who lives in the uk for 45 years

you think Berjugen wont be next?

>news from main stream media
>trustworthy
>not fear-mongering
>not globalist shill
>not eurocrats' pets

>Berjugen
Call me an idiot if you want but I have no clue what this is

Literally noone on earth thinks pakis are bro-tier Herr Fritz

idiot

i don't know either but you asked

>British racism

Racism has no race, you racist fucking Kraut

Rude! :(

I think he's trying to say Berg-Jude

Germany was on the right side the first two times, idiot

Man Germans sure are weird people

Everybody knows this is false flagging by the jews to make leave voters seem extra racist to dissuade other countries voting to get out of the EU, right?

Are you a German speaking swiss

Yeah, why?

But thats what the swiss are traditionaly called, Bergjuden or Klippenscheisser.

>German
You started it mate

We can't be friends with you anymore Germany, you made your bed now lie in it. Now fuck off and go back to where you came from.

GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM CUNT NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE

Warum seid ihr Deutschen immer so gemein zu uns Schweizern!

>Bergjuden
kek'd

Bergjude!

Your unsavory reputation, perhaps?

Germans deserve it

Good.

Wie vorher schon erwähnt ihr seid Bergjuden und wir haben's nicht so mit Juden falls dir dieser Teil unserer Geschichte entgangen sein sollte.

Fuck you

A "german speaking" swiss is an alemanic-alemanisch. Not a fucking germanicunt. Never call us germans again.

You're ethnic Germans, get over it.

''''''''''''''Germans''''''''''''

Already planning a 3rd war against us, eh, Anglosphere?

>Polish people
>Working

You sorta lost me there, chap.

Keine Ahnung. der große Bruder ist immer gemein zum Kleinen. Tough love I guess.

go back to germania german girl

Oy you should vote again goyim to prove you're not one of the racists! And look at the pound dropping, you want that to go back to where it was before your mistake?

It's this german bitch they need beat the fuck out of.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3558816/Grandmother-falsely-tried-claim-33m-lottery-jackpot-gets-new-20-000-Vauxhall-Astra-funded-taxpayer-leasing-car-using-disability-benefits.html

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL!

>everything that makes my side look bad is a jewish false flag

No its not.
Neither was the killing of Jo Cox.
Neonazi thugs are indeed untermenschen, and hitler would be the first one to shove them into the oven.

the caller is 70 years old.
How the fuck do you move to britain 45 years ago to marry some anglo when your 48 years old today? She is german, not "tanned german".

Nobody wants to live in your prison colony.

no foreigner can resist the purge

kristallnacht is here

The SA were literally that era's equivalent of neonazi thugs. Hitler hated them, but they were undeniably vital to the rise of the Nazi party.

we will win again..the army you had planned just broke away from you lol

Is this for real?

I'm sorry but I'm having a hard time believing that people would tell a white German lady married to an Englishman to go home.

This is just nonsense.

That woman must be either a kike liar or one the "new Germans"?

Go eat a bag of dicks, leaf.
Our grandfathers died to defend us from fascism.

out out out with the kraut kraut kraut

Make it happen, ENGULUND UND WALES

Fuck off you kraut cunt.

Our grandfathers died to defend the interests of Jews...

Nice divide and conquer thread.

germans are shit who cares?

You don't deserve to live on this clay. Get the fuck out.

Mountain Jew still work for you?

>You don't deserve to live on this clay.
What, why?
Was he framed for his crime?

And they should have protected us from Marxism too. If they had known what would come they would have.

turkroach

t.slav rape baby

Your grandsons/granddaughters will be off-brown because our Grandfathers chose Jews over Germans. Our ancestors died to defend globalism and kill nationalism. You're a Jewish whore. Suck that circumcised cock you filthy slut.

>Atleast the pakis are all bro-tier, huh?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664412/Halal-butchers-destroyed-thugs-throw-petrol-bomb-it.html

A reminder that the German embassy has no record of any contact with this woman as she claims.

> drops an edgy jew meme strawman

It takes a special kind of feeble minded human trash to get swayed by 1930s natsoc propaganda. If your grandfather knew what kind weenie stormfag you are, he'd rightfully disown you.

I find it difficult to believe that this is even true.

They're not laughing anymore

>+Gas
Seeing a lot of ironic IDs tonight

I also doubt this story

>weenie
>stormfag

get the fuck out. you don't belong here

German here. Haven't been "racially" abused for years. Not since fucking high-school and I live in a northern town. People need to grow up and stop being babies.

its not exactly impossible is it? I mean in theory, its doable

OP Let me explain.

When Somebody (in this case a Geman woman) has been in the UK for 45 years, her neighbours do not suddenly turn on her after a Brexit vote.

The chances are she was some obnoxious cow anyway and this 'Brexit causes Racism' is the latest narrative from the left in order to create fear and tension.

Unless you are new to British news, you have to remember that impartiality and unbiased reporting is fairly non-existent.

Take the whole thing with a pinch of salt.

Burger here. I-I do cocaine?

I don't believe any of these stories coming out

only if it's off her ass

Alemannisch ist eine Varietät des Deutschen und gehört der oberdeutschen Gruppe der deutschen Dialekte an.

Aus sprachwissenschaftlicher Sicht gibt es Argumente dafür das Alemannische als eigene Sprache zu sehen. Dies ist jedoch nicht die Mehrheitsmeinung und Alemannisch ist offiziell keine eigenen Sprache.

Get over it.

This.
All commonwealth countries have free speech.
But are against in your face free speech which cannot be written into law.

>kraut scum

Deserved it

though half the anglos in this thread support those thugs(IF they really exist)...

"""""""""""""""""German""""""""""""""""

>Invade every european country and openly plan to/actually genocide the inhabitants in order to build a Germanic empire

We wuz in favour of nationalism

>Sup Forums representative of population

No - only edgy kids think it's good,

No doubt there was conflict before but now it's being blown out of proportion to fuel the virtue signalling lefties.

I can fucks with that. But is she trying to be like pic related?

>Claims Brits are racist
>Calls an ethnic group subhuman

i have no sympathy for yuros since they are actively trying to kill our country right now.

They are the enemy.

BREXIT RACISM should be punished to the full extant of the law. EU citizens should have been given a vote on this because it affects them the most.

Watch what you say on here and on social media, fellow Britbongs. The Old Bill will be looking to make examples of white English to reassure those whining little foreign-fucks.

STFU you whiny bitch

no they shouldnt get the vote.
but yes, this kind of violence has to be punished.

Pretty sad. I never want to see anything bad to anyone, really.

But the reality is that our national "reaction" was inevitable. But for every year this continued, it would be worse and worse and worse. If this happened 10 years from now instead there'd probably be open mass violence on the streets. This WILL be a reality in the rest of the EU countries because you simply won't leave early enough to avoid it.

So as sad as the story is, it is better now than in 10 years time. It would have been even better if it happened 10 years ago, or never in the first place.

I didn't say I condone it, just I have no sympathy, you mentally stunted shit stabber.

Lots of these cases have been reluctant to report it to the police... Probably because they're making it up. The Remain media are bigging it up though to make Leave people look bad. They want to make examples so they can get the result overturned because "muh racism".

theres nothing wrong with fascism you genocidal anglo warmonger

The British fetishize immigration, it's a sick obsession on a national level.

>boohoo why is germany trying to make europe strong i want to be weak so big strong americans can dominate me

thats you

You are right mate.

"I was at the bus stop the other day when I saw a man with a 'Leave EU badge' - Punch a Polish woman and throw her baby under a bus, damn those racist old people.

I'm ashamed I'm British and voted leave"

t.lefty on FB or twitter

Looks like she's a sour kraut.

welcome refugees and migrants
germany is multicultural country

No, she just sometimes wears clown makeup

Exactly that. Those Polish cunts on the news probably got BTFO by other Polish cunts. Happens all the time.

t. From Boston

Hach ich weiß es beim besten Willen nicht, ich befürchte dass es der pure neid ist der aus den Schweizhassern spricht.Wie dem auch sei haltet die Schweiz rein gute Arbeit.

Pretty happy with this desu

You posted a pic from Pakistan. Are you dense?

You must be this white to stay in Britain

Germs out