Straya Cunts firebomb Mosque

rt.com/news/348810-australia-mosque-firebomb-attack/

Are the Kangaroos saving our Civilization?
When will Muslims learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varg_Vikernes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good

noice

they should have done it on friday prayers though, nothing wrong with some well cooked kebab

(CNN)Cars were set alight at a Western Australian mosque on Tuesday night as children prayed just meters away in what a local imam described as an "act of hate."

Vandals also scrawled "F*** Islam" on a wall outside the mosque in Thornlie, Perth, which is adjacent to the Australian Islamic College. Hundreds of local Muslims had gathered there for evening prayers.
Western Australian police confirmed four cars were set on fire using an accelerant. One of the vehicles had been completely destroyed in the blaze.
Australian woman stands up to anti-Muslim bully

Australian woman stands up to anti-Muslim bully 01:33
No one was injured in the attack.
Thornlie Mosque Imam Yahya Adel Ibrahim told CNN worshipers had run outside when they heard one of the cars explode.
"Most people were in dismay and alarm, (asking), 'why us really? Don't they know that there's children inside?' This is a place of prayer," he said.

Straya cunt.

Are Brexit and Trump leading to a global tide of "fuck off we're full"? I hope so

Kill one with a boomerang.

JUST A PRANK BRO

> commit acts of terrorism
> can't handle when people attack them, and act hurt
Fuck m8 it's just bants, you bomb ours we bomb yours, don't be that kid who runs inside when he's tagged in 44 Home

Good.

If I get D U B S then I'll drive my car through the local church.

How can Muslims even compete?

It's a false flag. There have been like 10-20 of these in the Western world. A Muslim attacks his own mosque/wife. Sometimes it's just a chimpout or insurance fraud, other times it's an intentional false flag, but invariably the initial media report will slyly imply that """""Islamophobia""""" was the cause. Then later we find out it's Muslims but that truth barely gets reported and normies won't read it anyway.

The graffiti is a dead giveaway, no terrorist is going to spray fucking graffiti. "HEY EVERYONE I DID THIS TO SHOW YOU THAT I HATE ISLAM. JUST SO YOU KNOW OK? I DEFINITELY HATE ISLAM OK?"

Probably self lit

>false flag
you lot would know

One hundred percent self lit

>with people inside
Almost 100 dead kebabs. Could have beaten the Turk bombing.

I agree with you 100%.

>Perth
Must be some seriously bored cunts. Perth is the most chill place in Australia.

they know there will be more isis attacks in the west so they stage some white terrorist attacks to help the #NotAllMuslims narrative

>why us
hmmm I wonder why

>Hey Imam, watcha doin?

This.

Sounds like another case of Muslim insurance fraud.

>This is a place of prayer,
Yeah. And that country is for strayans you cunt.

That's one reason. Another very important reason is to rouse "peaceful" Muslims. Muslims constantly need the "Islam/Muslims is under attack" narrative to facilitate Jihad.

When the west gets cucked, Australia gets it un-fucked.

Just your remember that lads, we're the last bastion.

Thank you based emus!

sounds like a bloke did this since they intentionally lit the fuse when no one was around. terrorists aim to kill as many as possible so probably just some chads got uppity

Muzzies just can't handle the bantz

>Israel best at spotting false flag

Really makes you think huh pol

>christians attack mosques
"GOOD well done :)"

>muslims attack churches
>"OMG! NO! ITS LIKA ANUDDA SHOAH!"

Calm down. Obviously Sup Forums is just posting ironically and circlejerking.

Sounds more like Mossad OP.

Must be the Irish heritage coming out.

Don't see anything wrong with that.
Islam is pure cancer.

Fuck off, the west was founded on christian values.

Burning a church here is akin to burning the values of the nation, Burning a mosque is just cleaning out the rodents clawing their way in.

This.

If anyone knows how this works, it's the Israeli.

It was probably Aboriginals.

>ooga booka akbar me civil me burn mosque

Bump for trump

Cronulla riots when?

>hate a religion for terrorism
>use terrorism against peaceful people of that religion
>white people

Such filth.

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varg_Vikernes

this cunt gets it

Kek approves of thee

Still waiting for someone to attack the cause of the Muslim problem.

This.

Sneaky merchant reveals his tricks and can spot them a mile away

It's a sanitary measure, actually.
Mark of civilization.

>invaders rape your women and burn your crops
>shoot invaders

>lel, both sides are evil

a fucking leaf.

you think things are okay because of trudeau?

your whites will come for you.

IT SAYS "FUCK ISLAM" ON THE WALL

LMAO

TOP FUCKING BANTS

Islam is cancer but I still don't condone this.

This.

We had such a case just a week ago.

A case of burning down a rapefugee center in december 2014 turned out as arson and insurance fraud.

Islam is cancer so die in a fire you filthy ottoman TURKROACH

Muslims burn their own mosque blame white man. This sounds so familiar where have I seen this before?

Oh wait....... jews

>Peaceful people

The head of the Imams in Australia has called for the execution of loose women and homosexuals.

inb4 "so would Sup Forums"

I'm still calling bullshit because it's fucking Perth and no one there gives a fuck about anything remotely political and this smells like a "Watchya Doin' Rabbi" job.

Most insurance policies don't cover arson here, so my money is on good old-fashioned sympathy-attraction

>"s-see, we're the victims here!"

Sounds fucking similar to another religious group, Israel.

yeah but that was back in the 90's where christians were still most of the population

Sup Forums is a board of peace
the actions and thoughts of the few do not represent us all

Oh Yehudi, i am laffin.

>pagans attack church
"GOOD well done :)"

Don't pretend the turkroach was right.

STEVE IRWIN LIVES IN US ALL

whoops i misread something, my bad

go suck russias cock some more turkey haha they're prepping the bull for you right now after you grovelled like a little cuck that you were sorry

Noice.

>The head of the Imams in Australia has called for the execution of loose women and homosexuals.

So, your response is to stoop to his level? I'm no fan of Islam or any filthy Abrahamic religions, but it's fucking hilarious to watch not only rip eachother apart, but also have a sense of moral superiority while doing it.

Honestly, I wish they'd pack all the Muslims, Christians and Jews in one major battle royale. With all the niggers, white people and the fucking Abrahamic religions gone, the world can move forward and start exploring the stars.

Fucking Christ, you are all animals.

You deserve each other.
lol That's the best part.

>Implying the inbred muslims are smart enough to read.

Three bogans are in no way equivalent to the head of Imams. The qualifications of the former are being able to buy petrol and a lighter, while the latter's "level" is a level of respect that few Australians experience - he is in fact much more widely respected than you or I, so we hardly have to stoop to reach him.

He received that respect even after his comments, and for him to call for the execution of gays and sluts speaks volumes about the opinions of his community. Meanwhile, everyone in Australia, with the possible exception of neo-Nazis, will disown the three arsonists as loudly as possible.

More like self-inflicted. Aussies are too apathetic for shit like this.

Just saw a news report on this
>"the islamic school has given us access into the college today to show a message of unity and that we will not be divided"
>all the female students separated from men
>a college where non-muslims aren't allowed to attend
>"unity"

Mudslime Genocide when

>why us

really doesn't make you think

Why are Israelis so based?

Calm down. Pointing out the obvious doesn't make you based.

I'm thankful for bogans.

BASED CUNTS

>when banter goes too far

>too far

Muslims seem to like it when they take bants this far

sore whiners

Nice.

Shit, this is true. Goddamn. But still this will embolden Aussies into uncucking themsleves I think.

6160, Fremantle, Western Australia.

Can confirm no fucks were given when we heard this shit on the radio, and we still had a BBQ and beers for lunch at work today.

>Fremantle
Lefty poofter central.

I smell a Rabbi.

>look goy, intolerance is rising
>"But ally why was there no actual deaths, and why is there a petrol can in your car"
>Oy VEY Antisemite!

Either go big, or it's just stupidity.

Do it for her

>It's a false flag.
sure is ally!

>Must be some seriously bored cunts. Perth is the most chill place in Australia.
Are we seeing the same city?

It's chaos that's been "cleaned" and made to look nice. Anger fills the streets here.

this. I spotted it from a mile. I could easily tell it was a false flag created by mudshits.

Australians will never do something as stupid like this.

>Fremantle
>Can confirm no fucks were given

Can confirm no one gives a fuck about freo.

Fuck me. Tell me about it.

It has calmed down over the past few years though, thanks to the Italians, Greeks and Well-off people like me moved in.

>My next-Door neighbour is a Boeing-747 Pilot for instance.
>I'm work in banking and finance.

Good job lads.

THE ANGLO FIRE RISES!

what do they mean "RACE" hate crime??

>Well-off people
They are the most prone to the SJW and hipster shit.

>rt.com

>Fuck off Hayd.

Obviously you care enough to post about it.

How Armidale anyway cunt. Did you get some Dardy Shards off your mates tonight?, or are you cooking up some Shake'N'Bake?.

Everything is a race hate crime nowadays.

>I fucking live next to freo cunt.
>Find me JIDF i dare ya