Forget the politics. Who's the better speaker? Obama or Trump? Also who would win in a fight?

Forget the politics. Who's the better speaker? Obama or Trump? Also who would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKXSgB7MEUU
youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo
youtube.com/watch?v=2aIr_0hnsdI
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
orwell.ru/library/essays/politics/english/e_polit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MODS!

Obama is 54 while trump is 70

Trump is an old man.

As for speaker trump can easily rouse people by saying obscene shit and obama keeps it to the letter coming out more rational. Both cater to certain demographics.

Its a midget

Obama is a great public speaker and can always turn something around to be a positive for him, but Trump is something else, he's such a good speaker he can trick the media into doing that for him.

What? The media hates him.

I don't feel comfortable with people randomly posting prepubescent girls on pol.

post more midgets with underdeveloped tits :^)

Sup Forums in general doesn't feel comfortable with people from your country posting but you all do it anyways

Obongo, like Hillary, can't speak unless it's been pre written and rehearsed.

Theres nothing wrong with that. Lots of good presidents have done good speeches pre-written and rehearsed.

Obama is cliche politician speak

Trump is electrifying. More like a standup comedian than a politician.

obviously I can't stand hillary's voice. nobody can. but I hate listening to most republican politicians.

and I identify mostly as a libertarian but Gary Johnson FUCKING SUCKS at talking. he will win over nobody, and he is a disgrace to the liberty movement

Trump is light years ahead of every politician in terms of speaking.

Which makes the trick even more impressive.

That's not true! Obama does perfectly okey-dokey without a teleprompter.

Obama is better orater hands down

Sure thing buddy.

Why do I have to choose between a bad college professor and my rambling, senile grandpa? Sure grandpa will say something crazy every once in a while, but 99% of the time it's just rambling.

Why can't I pick pre-candidate Trump? He was a pretty good speaker back then. Now it's all "isn't this great" and "how about that?"

Say what you want about him but Obama is an inspiring orator on his day, can't deny that

You're watching his rallies and none of his other speeches. I don't know why it surprises you that they're simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo

Those are all teleprompter speeches and if you ask me not Trump's strong point. Mostly just Republican doctrine at this point. I miss TV interview Trump and financial hearing Trump. These days he seems too burnt out to go off script with the same effectiveness.

Trump and Trump.

"No country has ever prospered that failed to put it's own interests first. Both our friends and our enemies put their countries above ours, and we, while being fair to them, must start doing the same. We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation of happiness and harmony. I am skeptical of international unions that tie us up and bring America down, and under my administration, we will never enter America into any agreement that reduces our ability to control our own affairs"

Trump has the voice of a 14 uears old girl...

I just disagree, honestly. He's saying things that very few people are saying quite frequently.

Not all of his speeches are teleprompter speeches, by the way, and everything he does is prepared to some extent.

there's a lot wrong with it. it's a negative trait

the question is whether they have enough positive ones to offset it

youtube.com/watch?v=2aIr_0hnsdI

>Those are all teleprompter speeches.

I know that. Do you think Obama's speeches are off the cuff? He's horrible without his prompter.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

I don't know what the overall point of your argument is supposed to be. Do you want superfluous and misleading language in politics? Politicians have always been infamous for it, I suppose it's something to be missed.

Obama cannot speak without a teleprompter. If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if

>Obama is a good public speaker

Who started this meme?
Even in 2007 when he was running, it was obvious how terrible he is at it. It's like he went to public speaking classes, and then intentionally went out of his way to do the exact opposite of everything he learned.

He has no charisma, no energy, stutters like a bitch, takes 7 minutes to say a sentence, and has poor body language.

For any of you guys interested, I'm going to link an essay by George Orwell (1984, Animal Farm) on politics and the English language. I thought it was insightful.

orwell.ru/library/essays/politics/english/e_polit/

Try upping your reading comprehension a bit, little buddy. I never said teleprompter speeches were bad just that Trump wasn't very good at them (they don't fit his energy) and I never said Obama was any good either (they DO fit his energy... which is very very droning). OP asked me who the better orator is and I said they both suck.

I just got done listening to Nigel Farage in another thread. There's a bit of an orator. Compared to him this entire election cycle is a bunch of stiff necks (Sanders had a tone to him, but he was fucking bat shit). We haven't had a good American orator candidate sense Ronald Reagan.

You seem like a faggot

We got a little orator here. Guess I lost your attention when I couldn't fit all of my strong opinions in 140 characters.

You do seem like a faggot, little buddy.

>Teleprompter and a team of writers
Obama > Trump

>No Teleprompter and team of writers
Trump >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Osama

>Notes on a piece of paper
Trump > Obama

Sorry I offended your delicate sensibilities. Guess people who are easily electrified are easily ruffled as well.

I agree with you, Farage blows the fuck out of anything America has to offer as far as oration goes. I like Trump, I often like listening to him, but he is not an excellent communicator. Boris Johnson's speech at the end of the final brexit debate and every time Nigel opens his mouth are great examples of clear, effective speaking. They make me want to listen to them more.

>prime jailbait
>midget
You fucking sure?

this desu

orate this

*grabs cock*

I'm not ruffled, you're just a twat. It's that simple.

My reading comprehension is fine.

>Sanders had a tone to him.
Yeah, like a New York jew sending back a sandwich in a deli.

OP have any more pics?

Its been a long time since I've seen this picture

Obama has a more professional bearing than Trump. Trump is more funny and better off the cuff.

I would put even odds on a fight. If it goes for longer than 30 seconds, Obama would win due to fitness superiority. Trump's weight advantage and possible aggression may get him a quick TKO.

That butt is photoshopped

who is this fluid druid

>Farage blows the fuck out of anything America has to offer.

Sounds like you're a little girl being swooned by a Brit accent.

>I like Trump, I often like listening to him

Then what about this makes him a bad orator? He's effective even in the simplest communication, his turnouts are great and he gets the point across. I'm not interested in the contrived, overuse of words in politics anyway.

And I can't stand to listen to Obama, or look at him. I haven't been able to for years, and most everyone else is tired of his formulaic speeches as well.