Why do so many people stand by him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DtU5q4z-xXc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

low IQ

He triggers normie liberals like a sonufabtich

the depiction of Lucy as a Chimpanzee

Fair enough. Funny part is that even other creationists find him annoying. I think AiG did an article which pretty much told Kent he was wrong on a lot of things.

Speaking of Ken Ham and AIG....

Is this creationkino?

youtube.com/watch?v=DtU5q4z-xXc

Oh sweet Lord. Even when I was kid and saw this I called bullshit.

A true inspiration for those wanting to make money from stupid people

watch his entire seminar series and you will understand

Convincing for people who probably have had no previous contact with the subject until this point.

sure that's why all those professors did so good in debates wit him, kek

stay (((smart))), pleb

Dude it's legit they even have footage of a real live dinosaur dragon alive so it must be true

Thunderf00t shreked his ass back in 2010

Because he's a brilliant con man.

ad hominem, you have nothing else

enjoy believing a frog turned to a prince long time ago and far away, kek

Beats being the fish that crawled back.

because not everyone believes WE WUZ APES N SHEIT

>I believe the same things I did when I was a kid

Embarrassing.

wat

Because atheists still can't explain how abiogenesis happened.

Y'know the weird looking fish that you see crawling up on land on a timeline? You're the one that crawled back into the water.

And that impacts evolution how, exactly?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

what else is he supposed to have? do you want him to refute his bullshit 10+ hours of seminars on 1 Sup Forums post? theres plenty of people on youtube who did that already

>Why do so many people stand by him?

Because a fool and his money are soon parted

because w/o it evolution can't happen. it the process by which inorganic material becomes organic material.

that doesn't actually have any conclusive answers. it's just the theory with a few references.

I love this guy, he's a great source of fucked up vocal samples to use in electronic music.

"Pterodactyls are still alive"

"In africa they are called the Kangamato. When you bury someone you put rocks on top, because they (pterodactyls) love to feed on decaying human flesh".

"God invented music, god loves music, and Satan invented ungodly music to destroy our culture".

The guy is fucking great. That people listen to and follow these types in America is one of my favorite things EVER. I fucking love talking to them.

>it the process by which inorganic material becomes organic material.

yeah, thats not evolution

>that doesn't actually have any conclusive answers. it's just the theory with a few references.
Creationism is a hypothesis, no valid/reliable evidence to support it and it's one reference is the bible.

well done

He was very effective at damage control during his criminal trial and conviction