Current flag contains the flag of previous overlords

>current flag contains the flag of previous overlords

How is it possible to be this cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890
youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because they aren't our previous overlords, theyre our current overlords. We never left the commonwealth. We had a vote in 2000 to become a republic like you cunts and it didn't pass.

>current flag contains the same colours of previous overlords

I repeat

That's our Mum you're talking about, you matricidal cunt.

OP hasn't played knifey-spoony before

Your previous overlords are great though, why wouldn't you love them.

>current flag is being shit on by Pakis

I don't think you have any room to talk ahmed.

Atleast our flag doesn't contain a mini union jack laddy

>He would sell out his mother

Thank fuck we didn't separate and become some 60% white multi-culti shit hole, now that Britain's finally uncucked itself.

The anglo-sphere will rise or sink together.

I am an ethnically and culturally British person

The only people getting cucked by that flag are the Aboriginals

That's how we remind people we're British though?

So when is America going to uncuck itself and go back to being a colony of Great Britian?

You fags should've kept this one tbqh. Such a legitimately sexy flag.

I used to be for a rupublic, but now I'm not so sure. I'm glad we're still in the Commonwealth because I feel I can have an allegiance to something greater than just little old Australia. It is a way to recognise our history and remind the world where we came from

> "sold out"

Sure, call it that.

Majority of people walking around with the names of their father's family.

Cucked west.

>overlords

They look like monsters to you?

>We never left the commonwealth
lmao!

Fuck off

>tfw when the british empire is gonna be alive in 50 years and stronger, and u won't be part of it

>previous overlords
You mean the future overlords.

abc.net.au/news/2016-06-27/turnbull-orders-orders-urgent-review-of-brexit-implications/7546890

this

They've got teeth like monsters?

Exactly I wouldn't expect an American to know anything about heritage and loyalty though.

>not getting the reference

American education.

I am happy with this leaf over a union jack based flag.

>Current flag is being shit on by nogs and beaners

I don't think you have room to talk, Tyrone.

I've always liked this flag.

Explain the reference, that could mean anything.

>b-but muh 1/15th Irish

>star spangled banner is the british east india trading companies flag and still has its stripes till this day

ye honestly fuck americans

>still buttmad the strongest armed force in the world got its ass kicked twice by its own offspring

What? The Canadian flag sucks.

Bring back the Red Ensign.

My last name is 100% irish lmao

It fits perfectly as most of you are Asian and have no connection to the British Isles.

I want to remain a constitutional monarchy. The thought of becoming a republic that would pander to SJW and Muslims isn't exactly thrilling desu senpai.

Silent Hill 3 desu

How are you enjoying winter? Had a nice 30 degree day here. Went swimming. Had some ice cream.

Mmm this is the vibe I'm feeling. I have never felt loyalty to the queen, but lately I find myself more drawn to the concept because there is so little to believe in, in the west currently

Put it this way.

Would you rather be under the domain of a great Commonwealth.

Or would you rather be filled to the brim with niggers and mulims. i.e. 60% whites. (i.e. Americuckland)

But you're already sucking Abo cock, whats another few brown races going to change?

>pandering to the SJW and Muslims
>thinking that this is not already occurring.

Why did you stop using this to become Peru+?

Winter is lovely in Oz, I wear a t shirt, as it is not minus 20 outside.

>Canada
lmao!

>current flag contains F I F T Y fucking Somalias
How is it possible to be is cucked?

Not so much the Queen; but our ANZACs fought under a union jack for this country. It is a part of our identity, why the fuck should we change anything to suit a bunch of cunts in the minority? I'm not even Anglo Australian; my folks came out here in 1971.

>the emu
>that filename

Fuckin kek

>we blew up the White House
>Murricans have never blown up Buckingham Palace

Checkmate athiests, Britain 1 - America 0.

Not really. Muslims know the second they fuck up; they're going to get lynched.

>we have wars just like other big boy nations!

Positively balmy

>Cool 15-20C during the day
>Cloudless, dry, sunny weather
>5-15C nights and early mornings that can justify wearing a jumper or nice winter coat

Only bad time whole winter was when it got to 1C the other day and I have zero heating in my house and my room has little insulation so I was quite cold

>mfw I didn't grow up with this beautiful flag

agree 100% OP. However they are the current overlords, we still have a governor general as head of state appointed by the queen.

We only blow things up that are worth blowing up.

If any muslim shenanigans went on in Australia, our bogans would be out stomping every brown skinned cunt they see. It's one of my secret pleasures of this country. Knowing the bogans will defend us and not give a shit if they look like racists doing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY

But did you know, Hitler, was a nazi?
Check mate Christians, Emus 1 - Australia 0.

>minus 20 outside.
Gets to -40c in winter here. With wind factor it can feel like -50c some days.

Australia isn't even a country it is literally still a colony of Britain they are the ULTIMATE cucks

Amerifats are just jealous that they aren't part of the glorious Anglo-sphere Commonwealth. God save the Queen.

>Japs are worth more than the White House
Kek

MAKE IT HAPPEN LADS. THE EMUS ARE OUR LORDS NOW. MAKE IT HAPPEN LADS. THE EMUS ARE OUR LORDS NOW
MAKE IT HAPPEN LADS . THE EMUS ARE OUR LORDS NOW
MAKE IT HAPPEN LADS. THE EMUS ARE OUR LORDS NOW

Unification with the """super power""" british raj when?

Bogans are good people.

lol cucks

>How is it possible to be this cucked?
By having another countries queen appear on your money. That's how.

threads is non fiction m8

Sometimes, when their rage can be adequately focused on external forces, not me and me mates drinking at a pub.

>-50c

How do you cope, I can't even imagine that level of cold. Its like me getting in my freezer and then getting it 25 degrees colder.

>Colonize an entire nation for 100s of years
>Can't teach them how to use the loo
>get cucked by a hippie pedophiles resistance movement

>Current flag is made from the """unity"""" of 2 other shitty nations that contribute absolutely nothing, while it was flown all around the world as a combined effort

Kek imagine if Australia, Papua New Guinea and East Timor all combined our flags, then Australia preceded to go around the world colonising new lands, while PNG and ET did absolutely nothing, but got credit for it

> How is it possible to be this cucked?

Get on my level senpai

My flag traded a classy, patrician Union Jack for a Muslim crescent even though we're not majority Muslim

JUST

they did burn the white house to the ground though.

>>current flag contains the flag of previous overlords

Current flag contains flag of the mother country.

The occasional effort by countries to change flag to get rid of the Union Jack is just sad. It's rooted in the same "I hate you dad you're so embarrassing!" mentality that sees teenagers dye their hair ridiculous colours or get repulsive facial piercings and shit so they can be "wow, so individual and distinctive". These campaigns to change flag/become republic are not the acts of a country secure in it's identity and proud of itself - and given that most Aussies and Kiwis are actually very secure in their identity and proud of their countries it should come as no surprise that these whiny little proposals are largely supported by the self hating progressives who hate both Australia and New Zealand.

If you really want to bring up an example of Flag Cuckery point to Canada. Those assholes changed their historic flag (the one they'd had since they achieved sovereignty, the one under which their men fought and died in the World Wars) because the fucking Egyptians ordered them to.

>How do you cope
Heated cars. Heated leather car seats. Heated homes. Good jackets. Not doing anything dumb in a cold snap that could result in being stuck outside. I know 2 people who have had to slit a deers belly open to warm their hands. Best to avoid situations like that.

When it is lower than -40c you can throw a cup/pot of boiling water out your back door and it will freeze in air before it hits the ground.

washington was a brit and he is on your money

The British Empire will rise again, j-just you whipper snappers wait!

The Union Jack is that friendly reminder for everyone entering our country that Australia is a British country for the British people.

No attempt should ever, ever be made to remove it, let alone replace it with a fucking Aboriginal flag or some other nonsense.

>Australia is a British country for the British people.

Tell that to all the Asians here.

You have to go back, stavros

Hong Kong is also British.

Nah. He was born in Virginia.

It was until they gave it back to China.

God bless the bogans

We have a state named New Mexico.

We're the cucks

>Overlords

We are British. You're shitskins.

Some times I wish i had so little self awareness I was a bogan. It would be a much simpler, effective life

We stole it from regular mexico, we keep the name to remind them who's in charge.

Mate i'm filled with pride that we show our allegiance to the greatest empire the world has ever seen since roman times. The first americans were brits. Brits are kings mates.

>Not being a monarchist
>The current year

We didn't sperg out when we separated, sorry lad

Are you aboriginal? Because otherwise they were not overlords. They were family.

This. Removing the Union Jack isn't doing away with a legacy of oppressions - it's spitting in the face of ancestors.

...And that's why we don't change the flag. To remind them of where things stand.