Which one is the most obnoxious, pretentious, arrogant and easily butthurt? Mexican-Americans or Cuban-Americans ?

Which one is the most obnoxious, pretentious, arrogant and easily butthurt? Mexican-Americans or Cuban-Americans ?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/robieht/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lg4mSSxbka0
youtube.com/watch?v=fsqhJcGbaEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

south american diaspora

this honestly

Most mexican-americans are bros

both are pretty normal IRL

Mexicans occasionally mouth off on Sup Forums though

I thought Cuban-Americans acted like obnoxious rich kids

>either white or black, no injun blood
>hate commies
>are there because of political reasons
>generally successful
cuban americans can be more arrogant and butthurt but they have a pretty good reason for it

>Mexicans occasionally mouth off on Sup Forums though
That's just two particular Mexican trolls whom I will not give names to.

Cuban Americans for sure, fucking gusanos.

gusANOs easily

I've never met any, but I've heard most of them are just glad their not in Cuba

Both are equally proud of their heritage--unless they have to go back to it.

Cuban NIGGERS
You know you want to

The gusanos

Kek, cubans are insane.

Such a beaner.

It's the Puerto Rican-Americans because they are all normie af and all they do is Talk about how great Puerto Rico is

Cubans are mostly white and only came here to escape communism, fidel was literally taking away their houses and shit. Mexicans come here to rape, sell heroin/drugs, get DUI's, work $15/hr jobs for $7/hr and sending the money back to mexico. So many butthurt chicanos ITT.

t. Cuban

Argies.

But Blacks commit most rape and Whites are the ones peddling and producing and consuming most of the opioids here. Mexicans predominantly sell coke and bad weed and operate auto theft, arms dealing and human trafficking rings.

el cubANO

Trump is that you??

These fucking yanks are seriously retarded, talking like fucking puppets.

I thought they were smarter than this desu.

>obnoxious and pretentious
cubans
>arrogant and easily butthurt
chicanos
cubans think they're hot shit and above any other spic, chicanos are just way too many, obnoxious assholes are a vocal minority but that minority is still a whole lot.
mexicans are self hating self loathing idiots but they fucking hate whenever someone criticize them.

>mexicans are self hating self loathing idiots

You're the only self hating cunt.

Cuban-americans, definitely. They are so upset and frantic about how horrible Cuba is, how horrible Fidel is, how dreadful communism is, etc. As far as muh herritage people go they are among the most obnoxious.

nah senpai, I love myself very much

>dejame decirte de tu pais
no seas pendejo

you have an american flag, you're just as mexican as a burger or sushi
pls stop replying to my 100% mexican posts you disgusting gringo

>naci en mexico

The majority of Mexican posters are just a bunch of edgy weeaboo teens, you don't represent Mexico well at all.

you're a disgusting pocho living as a second class citizen in a country that chose a leader solely based on the idea of getting rid of your kind.
Mexico's best interest is to have less representation from your kind than even the edgiest stupidest or right on lowest people LIVING in mexico.

Enough with the projections, you don't know shit about me lad. People can vote for whoever they please, I'm not in any danger.

There is absolutely no difference between me and my family still living in Mexico. I'm willing to bet you couldn't even guess the state I'm living in.

>mexicans are self hating self loathing idiots
No, we just have the ability to laugh at ourselves and we like to do it.

Nice delusion you have there
Leave the CHI, alone, faggot.

eres un mongol retardado

Por que crees que existen los chistes de "estan un Americano, un Frances y un Mexicano en tal lado..."

why do Mexicans hate Trump?

You have quite an sphincter in the front of your mouth connected to that septic sewer you call a brain, don't you? You better shut it down before it leaks more shit, dear friend.

Kys. Sick of people like you desu.

who is dis

I bet you voted for AMLO, you faggot cuck

The only thing I need to know about you is that you claim to be a mexican while living in a country that is not mexico, seriously man what is so fucking hard about just dropping that heritage banner from your fucking chest and stop pretending something you're not.
And I don't give a shit about what state you're living, that has absolutely nothing to add to the subject but simply right on identify yourself as someone that has something to prove.

The fucking Puerto Ricans. Dear god we should just fucking bomb Puerto Rico to shit, if it would mean no more PRs. THE most annoying people in the country.

Mexicans because Trump

Because his remarks about them are embarrassingly close to home.

>tfw no thicc mex bf
instagram.com/robieht/

I'm sorry if you have family over the border man, but is the fucking truth. Mexicans and chicanos have absolutely no real connection but the one they have been artificially making throughout the last 20 years.
Is just simply cringe worthy listening some dude that has no real identity but the one their parents shove into his mouth talk shit about he's more mexican even though he lives in a sheltered nanny state miles and miles away from his """""home"""""

yum. thanks.

You are behaving like a rabid monkey, sir.

>Not being able to tell where I'm from has nothing to do with knowing who I am or how I act
You're right, absolutely nothing to add. You nailed it.

I'm Mexicans first and foremost. Born in the motherland and raised by the culture. My parents didn't suddenly become Americans the moment they moved homes.

>stop pretending
You're making the projections pretty obvious now

>talking about identity when you're some white guy who we wuzzes as Aztec
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

why do you care so much about this? There are men who identify as sharks and shit, but that spic chi calling himself mexican legit triggers you. you sound like a legit mental case my friend

Is this too cringy?

I think it is, unless you really have native roots
but california mexicans would probably think its cool 2bh

I have a few minutes to spare my hombre
you have an american flag, you're living in america, you're not living in mexico. If I need to know something abouth the country i'm currently living in I would ask my neighbor not some dude that is not living in here.
I have no idea what you're talking about Carlos
for shit like this and people that think is somehow acceptable such as this

>living under a different political regime somehow erases your culture and ethnic identity
Kek, you think South and North Koreans also have nothing to do with each other? What about all the diaspora Chinese? Or all the Arabs living in like 16 different states?

I legit think you might get a stroke if you continue with this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lg4mSSxbka0

Looks cool desu

>for shit like this
its still not that serious

If your pistol doesn't look like this, you are honorary non-American

>OP is about Mexican-Americans and Cuban-Americans
>le epic weeb mexican posters gives his insightful, 100% accurate description of said people
>you c-chicanos are all the same!! b-bet you've never even been to your """"home""""
>real mexicans are self hating!

Fuck off lmao

slowly, but it does

yo, ese. You sayin we wuz Aztecs n sheit wey?

thanks for that
whatever man, i'll just drop the ball. It just seems ludicrous for me and that's it, not really that triggered, it just seemed like fun when i started posting
running away from your country doesn't come to me as logic response to the idea of keeping your culture, in my personal opinion they're mutually exclusive concepts
whatever fa m, that whole narrative you just came up with is too far off from the truth to take it seriously anyways

Hope they both fuckin die. Worst hispanics by far and both never shut the fuck up.

t. Some irrelevant Hispanic community

Nah, Its not far from the truth at all.

Post your favorite song or band.

Nope. White guy living in South Florida. Had plenty of experiences with all kinds of Hispanics especially Cubans.

post your moms ass

i mean i'm not a weeb or anything
Plastilina mosh and Cafe tacuba are some of my favorite though I'm really invested in the new QOSA album
youtube.com/watch?v=fsqhJcGbaEI

t. Fidel Nuñez de Havana

Cuban immigrants suck, all they bring is shitty sandwiches and ropa vieja

All humans except Indian

South Florida Cubans are the biggest pieces of shit ever.

Actual Cubans are cool though.

I wonder who could behind this post

>gf's grandpa is Cuban
>from a wealthy family in Havana
>Spanish and French
>left when the revolution happened
>came via plane to Iowa
>He's all right
>constantly hear people bitch about Cubans in Florida
Is it a rich v. poor/brown v. white thing?