This is a warning for you, your family and friends. If you want to visit Turkey (why?)...

This is a warning for you, your family and friends. If you want to visit Turkey (why?), please avoid all cities except red ones.

explain?

why is akp so strong everywhere? REEEEEEEEEE

>visit Turkey
hahaha, you would have to pay me to go there

>explain?
Yes. explain why you'd want to visit Turkey in the first place? If I wanted that experience, I'd just go to Berlin again.

Is this for real?

because the majority of turks vote for them, duuh

>Gallipoli is AKP

goddammit

yes, they even tried sueing holliwood for using the name

The only safe parts of Turkey are under control of the California Highway Patrol.

Holy shit I'm dying

fucking t*rks

Why?

Why would anyone want to visit Turkey in the first place? If you get rekt there, it'd be merited for being so stupid.

Avoid everything except greecs territory

hollywood sent them a letter, containing only 2 words

>armenian
>genocide

Turkey then dropped the suit

i have absolutely no desire to visit turkey. thanks though.

It's your beloved Kurds. Batman is a Kurdish province.

You could divide the country into 3 using this

>Republic of Smyrna and Adrianopolis
>Republic of Turkey
>Republic of Kurdistan

>i-its the k*rds mommy i swear!!!!

Gallipoli, Troy and Istanbul

I've travelled around the Bosporus. It was pretty nice. But that was in 2013.

>Visiting Roachistan

I might a Sup Forumsack but I'm not a retard, Mehmet.

>Batman (Kurdish: Êlih) is a city in the Southeastern Anatolia Region of Turkey and the capital of Batman Province.

I only want to go to Antalya. Someone in my family has bought an apartment there. Dunno why he wouldn't buy one at the complete opposite side of muzz, like Portugal or something, but he did.

Antalya is safe and didn't get any terror attacks (for now).

It has a beautiful nature, you should go see. I lived there for like 12 years.

I've been there once already, last year. It is indeed very nice. Does Turkey face constant terrorist threat, or has it gotten worse the last couple of years?

Istanbul airport is almost impossible to avoid when flying to Asia or Australia

Why would I want to give roaches my shekel ?

I heard that Erdogan won because Turkish diaspora overwhelmingly voted for him but here you can see clearly that even in Turkey he got the vast majority of the states?

been there

hory shit its hot

OP is an Aloha Snackbar and knows something is about to go down.

:^)

Underrated post.

antalya not safe?

Terror always existed in Turkey but it got worse in the last couple of years.

Erdoğan has 49% of the votes in Turkey, he has 75% of the votes in Netherlands, Germany, etc. (and 10-25% in countries like USA, Bulgaria, etc.)

Why do people go on holidays to turkey? Why contribute to roach economy so that they can use it to buy nukes?

Please annex us and deport the çomar

this. don't go to turkey went there 3 times as a kid got scammed robbed fucked over every time.

>1st time about 10 year old, got scammed in ATM machine by some roach when they glued the fucking ATM so the card was stuck inside, they put a hiddencamera in the booth too so they could see the pin code. Went inside the office next to the bank someone was inside told us to come back tomorrow cause it was late. Tried to get it out didn't work. Eventually left next day they stole a couple of hundred euros from parents bank account
>2nd time 11 years old went to a all inclusive hotel that had to be a fucking money laundering scheme. Food was shit tier disgusting for example they dipped the food from the day before/same morning in chocolate and tried to sell it off as new. Entire hotel was filled with Russians which was annoying at first but eventually turned out great because at some point the manager refused to pay the employees so they didn't feed us for like 2 days straight. All the Russians went to the lobby and just started rioting breaking shit and screaming. Most hilarious stuff I have ever seen. Felt pretty bad for the girl behind the counter though.
>3rd time not really anything to do with me I was 13 years old my sister went out clubbing she's about 5 years older. Some roach tried to rape her she kicked him in the balls ran off and went to the police station. At first all the roach police looked very helpful and they asked her point out the guy in the club. So they went there with like 5 police officers arrested the fucker guy turned to be the son of the club owner. He's in jail for like 10 minutes when his dads shows up talks to the police chief in private they both walk out and his son is let out of jail. Police officers were very apologetic though told us the chief was a corrupt shit.

Fuck Turkey.

wew

forgot to add about the 2nd time
the manager had fired half of his staff because they refused to work after not getting paid for months.

kek you are literally the definition auf "cuck"

>he has 75% of the votes in Netherlands
Why are Turkish diaspora in the Netherlands the absolute worst?

rd time not really anything to do with me I was 13 years old my sister went out clubbing she's about 5 years older. Some roach tried to rape her she kicked him in the balls ran off and went to the police station. At first all the roach police looked very helpful and they asked her point out the guy in the club. So they went there with like 5 police officers arrested the fucker guy turned to be the son of the club owner. He's in jail for like 10 minutes when his dads shows up talks to the police chief in private they both walk out and his son is let out of jail. Police officers were very apologetic though told us the chief was a corrupt shit.

Yep, that's t*rkey. People almost never get arrested here unless they murder someone. I'm serious.

I was a kid this was years ago edgelord.

of*

Because you wanted retarded laborers from eastern turkey and we sent you retarded laborers from eastern turkey.

Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind visit turkey? I honestly don't understand, not even memeing.

Underrated.

Can we export our Turk cock lovers there too, i think they would contribute to AKP election body.

is antayla alright i might have to go there in august

I went years ago out of season with my Russian gf. All I can really remember is a tranny strip club in taxim and literally everyone trying to rip me off.

Nice beaches in antalya desu

I was there in the 90s and it was nce.

> Some of you are alright. Don't go to Turkey tomorrow.
> lol roach why would I even go Turkey in the first place
> o-oh. you too. a-allahu ackbar

So is it safe to assume that the closer to Europe, the whiter the population? So the safe parts are the whiter parts?

Big fucking surprise.

nice

t. retarded laborer from eastern Turkey.

Green full of kurds, yellow full of quasi islamists, red about to be stuffed with fresh "refugees". Don't go to Turkey at all.

get cucked

kardeş sen pkk'lısın anlaşılan

All of you say smt about Turkey but your EU is going to collapse of your this shitty opions !!!

shut the fuck up only Arabs and niggers with shitty families go there, but first tell me whereabouts does Anzu live before you yourself die?

> All of Turkey is high caution

Why do Turks accept this?

>your this shitty opions
okulu birakma sen ergen

nigger

At least I can visit Phocée and Milet.

>Mighty slavic people need to fix everything again
No need to thank us, it's always nice to have a slav in your area :^)

Wow seriously? There is no such disorder even in russia, despite police being 100% corrupt

kek I gotta give the slavs props for that tho

All the Western Europeans were just complaining very politely. but when the Russians formed a mob and started breaking shit they gave us a banquet the next day.

For this desu. Greek's legacy.

I don't care for the beaches, there's way better ones way closer.

link?

Nice banter.