Obesity

Obesity

How do we cure it? No fatwitz suggestions, that is stupid as fuck and will never fly.

Stop eating sugar. It's that simple.

this.

absolutely no more soda/soft drinks.
Hard mode: stop eating meat/bread.

It becomes literally difficult to be fat if you adhere to these things

How much do you weigh?

What are you meant to drink?

Give the fat asses a time line to lose weight, and if they miss it then sterilize them. Then give them a second chance, and if they miss that then fight to the death in a stadium.

XXXX Gold and VB

Around 70 kg (183 cm tall)
I dropped about 20 kg since February when I decided to stop eating sugar, rice and pasta.

total bullshit

i consume more sugar than everyone on Sup Forums combined and i look like pic related

the secret it to WORK HARD

and stop being a fucking faggot

Stop saying "cure" obesity. It's not a disease.

Do you poo more or less now that you dropped weight?

I'm arguing for people who are fat as fuck as in OP's webm.
I doubt you've ever been really fat. Of course you can eat lots of sugar if you stay active. Fat people should just ditch the carbs though to become leaner.

Less.

Calorie tax.

Do you have much loose skin? hear it can be bad around butt and taint area?

Yes. I'm hoping the problem will resolve itself as I'm starting to gain muscle and stop looking like a skinny/DYEL faggot though.

Nice, any extra attention from the ladies?

>"What up YouTube YouTUUUUUUUUUBE WHATUP?!"

subsidized pose folding for people obese now since it's cheap, safe, and fast, and more proactive measures taken for children

Give everyone at a healthy weight a free fuck from a hooker

>tfw Ive been always skinny and athletic
>Since I was 26 I put on 40lbs in 3 years.

Being fat is shit

>stop eating meat

Fuck off with your vegan bullshit

treadmill on the edge of the cliff. either run or die.

About the same, really. I just went from skinnyfat to skinny. Most people thought I was skinny before as well because I looked fine with clothes on.

this nigger gets it

How hard is it for people to eat one meal a day + breakfast / snack and fill half of your plate with salad and other healthy stuff

+ take a walk once a day and repeat that 6 times

Last but not least, is it true you gain some benis length when you drop the kgs?

Same here except I'm 25. I just got complacent.

Recently being fat has actually been really annoying, like I can't scratch my back and other random things. So I think I'll start working out and watching what I eat again. Shit's gonna probably get crazy in the next few years so I'd better start now.

>Give everyone at a healthy weight a free fuck from a hooker

Yeah once they catch aids from the hooker they will be able to keep that weight off indefinitely

If I did that I would be literally starving and would probably lose my job due to being unable to concentrate.

Nigga you're not fat you're a fucking land whale. I'm 6"2 250 and I'm obese but I can still reach every part of my body.

Can you even wipe your ass anymore?

sterilize anyone above a certain BMI

the problem is that the lack of self control and laziness that leads to extreme fatties is genetic

We have to stop accepting obesity as normal. We all know it isn't, but some people are simply in denial like the cow in your webm op

Work on a cure for it. A pill that makes them shit the fat out.

Call the law.

Most of them its not their fault, they were literally raised onto it

It would be like blaming kids of junkies who gave their kids heroin from early age.

Studies show rats prefer SUGAR over heroin or cocaine due to its addictive qualities.

what the fuck, that's plenty for me
then again I gain weight so easily because I'm a 5'4 manlet

So you're already genetically defective probably with a small cock, why shouldn't YOU be sterilized?

Obesity is a natural consequence of decadent consumerist culture. There is no way to fix it that isn't reversing the trend of cultural hedonism.

I doubt it. Of course, if you're so fat that your pubic area has a lot of fat as well, I guess more of your dick will show once the surrounding fat gets less.

kek I am 6'0 and 250. It was an exaggeration, I can still scratch my back but it takes a lot more effort than when I was younger and slimmer. It's little things like that, and also being tired after going up staircases.

I don't think they're raised into it, they are literally born into it. they are deficient in self control genetically

Teach people nutrition.
Fatties have no idea what is in what they eat and how much they eat.
Obese people can lose a lot of weight just cutting out fizzy drinks, bread based shit, fried crap and things with sweet sauces.
Once they have lost some weight they can start putting in effort to look better

Lies, vegans eat plenty of sugar and are never fat.

>Reformed School fitness and nutrition regimes
>No free NHS treatment for obesity related illness
>High tax on Highly fatty and salty foods
>Fines for parents with obese children
>Increased taxes for people based on weight

that's exactly what I did, only I also started to work out and run regularly and it was scary how fast I lost weight and gained muscle, this shit is easy as fuck, you just have to want it.

Here are my tips OP
>no sweet sugary/salty greasy crap anymore
>no fast food, cook you cook everything yourself from now on
>only drink water
>eat lots of vegetables and fruits
also if you are to poor/autistic for a gym look at scooby's home workout plans, they are pretty solid in my opinion and you only need dumbbells, a rack/tree branch for pull ups and maybe a barbell

Post pic. I don't believe your fat burger ass.

you want pic of his clean boipucci to prove he can wipe?

>no soft drinks
>no deep fried food if you are fat
>5 km jogging every day
>do not eat whenever you are bored, eat whenever you hungry

When I was 16-21 I was very fit and I basically did what you said here. I dropped soda completely when I was 16, I was skinnyfat but after that my gut went away.

I don't share pictures with Arabs, faggot

Instead of stopping to make people fat.
>slowly introduce a body pride movement
>"happy at any size"
>claim it isn't the foods fault and it is healthy to be any size
>Those naturally prone to overweightness and obesity become overweight
>start a campaign that it is wrong to offend peoples size
>know obesity is linked to a host of other medical issues such as diabetes and infertillty
>encourage those who can get fat to get fat
>only people who are naturally resistant to obesity remain fit and healthy
>Sit back and laugh in 2 or 3 generations the gene pool will be extremely inclined to fit healthy members who naturally refuse to become obese
>market fast food heavily to minorities that I do not wish to be around in the next age
>"every nigger will love KFC chicken"
>"are you a spic? You need a burrito"
>give it 50 years their populations will heavily decline

I think some sad piece of shit over boiled brusselsprout would make me gag as well.

The first step to eliminating obesity is to show the world that fatties are fucking liars.

After being around fatties for a while now (I even live with one) I have discovered that they are invariably liars. If they're not lying to other people about how much they eat, they are lying to themselves about how much they eat.
There is no exception to this.

Until you expose them for the liars they are, you'll never fix the problem.

Glucose starch and processed foods.

You could require a licence for unhealthy processed foods and ban glucose starch, but muh freedums.

More realistically we can mock fatties and deem children being obese to be child abuse.

maybe that's the plan all along with that fat positive shit

so why not do it again, 250 pound is not that bad. Dropping that weight, won't be that hard and your quality of life will improve a lot. Just find a nice routine you like, you know better than being fat user and I know you are better than some tumblr landwhale.

why cure it? let people balloon up to 500 lbs if they want

Feed fat people to starving people. Either fat people gets some will power and lose weight to avoid being eaten or you cure world hunger. Either way it's some nobel prize winning shit.

Increased taxation.
Stop shaming fat people but also do not preach "Fat acceptance". Both don't help.

You ever been around fat people?

They stink, they take up way too much room and they're slow at everything they do.

They're also huge leeches. In the UK being fat is an excuse to never get a job and stay on benefits forever, and they cost the NHS as much as smokers do (but smokers get shit on constantly).

well, i dunno how fat we talking, is 250 lbs fat? then yes, i've been around fat people. i've never really met someone that weighed more than 300 lbs, though.

Nothing we can do without being statist cucks.

We live in a society where food is cheap and technology is convenient.

Unless you restrict things like corn, sugar, and bread; obesity will always be a problem for the foreseeable future.

I recommend conscription though, probably the best course of action.

This nigga gets it

1. Complete rethink of how we approach our bodies. Being fat should be made a modern sin, like smoking or casual racism. If you're fat, you're legitimately a bad person in people's eyes. Or reinstill a sense of patriotism and have people treat their bodies well seen as the act of a good citizen.
2. Routines and habits need to developed and need to be kept. From a young age, people need to have a programme of keeping active. It should be seen as a civic duty to be fit and facilities should be provided. You don't need much to be able to keep fit and healthy, just somewhere to run and somewhere to do exercises. Not doing your exercise should be seen as weird. Clubs and societies should be encouraged to keep the body active and healthy.
3. Rethink of how we approach our diet. Sugary drinks need to go; it should not be normal to drink fizzy sugary drinks daily, same for fruit juices or other high sugar drinks. Same for processed foods and crisps, etc. Companies should be encouraged to provide other options not through co-ercion but other methods.

That'll sort it out. I don't agree with some of it, but it'll do the job if all you're concerned about is people losing weight.

We wuz thin 'n shiet

As a recreational occasional smoker, I hate the fact that I'm seen as a great public health menace and cannot smoke in public or anything of the sort without getting yelled at by some obese woman trundling along with two balls of lard for endangering her children with a tiny bit of smoke in the middle of a park on a windy day. Especially as I only rarely smoke and I pay a shit ton more than she does into the NHS for my tobacco.

Sterilize? People get fat from candy bars not fucking...

And pass on food choices and laziness to their fat and inactive offspring.

I dunno why I visit Sup Forums. Pretty much everyone here is a helmet glass retard who calls themselves "red-pilled" after they've been properly propagandized through exploitation of their insecurities.

People are fat because of the government runs a "lowfat" food campaign which makes food taste like shit, even though you get satiated the quickest from eating fats so you eat less, then subsidizes the fuck out of sugar (corn syrup), so the cheapest food that taste good is just a bunch of shit that has a ton of sugar and salt to make it edible and cheap.

Sure you can talk about willpower and common sense or whatever nonsense, but it all comes down to economics, like everything. Basically governments are taxing the people and using that money to fatten them up.

For example, people in the US weren't fat when they were eating huge steaks every dinner in the 50's, and the "obesity epidemic" or whatever didn't start until the 80's which is exactly when the government started low-fat propaganda.

You can believe it's population control conspiracy but it's probably just industry influence and stupidity.

> Samefag who asked how we 'solve' the women problem.

>it's the government's fault I'm fat
>it has little to do with dietary choice and activity
Oh wow.
Is your fridge full of genetics too?

I think eliminating carbs from your diet is enough. Not eating any meat is going way to far.

Being fat is equal to being lazy. Lazy enough to not educate yourself about health, lazy enough to care for your self, and lazy enough to not care what others think of you. There is a reason gluttony is frowned upon, it is a damned egoistic behavior which i give no respect to at all.

>People are fat because of the government

I don't even understand how someone gets this deluded

This.
Fuck low-carb bullshit.
You don't buy a huge pizza to have a healthy meal, you buy it to enjoy something once in awhile, and then stick with healthy food other days.

> I dunno why I visit Sup Forums. Pretty much everyone here is a helmet glass retard who calls themselves "red-pilled" after they've been properly propagandized through exploitation of their insecurities.

Thank you. I was trying to come up with something similar today. You did the job for me and a quite good one as well.

Fuck off vegan.

Not eating meat doesn't make you vegan. Educate yourself.

I am not going to memorize the different names for your meat free cults.

What is it then

I eat meat. I just choose to not sound like an halfwit :^)

>dat qt smile in the bg

Fashy fat camp, nigger! We're gonna make the white population thin again one slap at a time!

I ain't fat nor vegetarian.
This morning a girl i live with made a boiled marrows. I swear I thought Im gonna vomit after I smelled them.