Why are Gopniks loved all around the world while everyone hates Chavs, Trailer trash and Bogans?

Why are Gopniks loved all around the world while everyone hates Chavs, Trailer trash and Bogans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kljXnuQnZLY
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3NFyFgdi_Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=0RjC-vh06_c
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef-fhREPK9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're not loved in real life dude, trust me, it's an internet meme.

Only autistic faggots "le based slavs xDDD" like this human waste.

youtube.com/watch?v=kljXnuQnZLY

Loved? People find them funny because of how ridiculous they look and also because they represent Russia, so you can shit on Russian men all day with this. But in real life people would be afraid of them because they look very dangerous.

Whats the cultural difference between Bogans and Gopniks?

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
Slavs, is this video applicable to Gopniks?

>tfw loved Adidas tracksuits and wore them often since long before slav memes poured in
I'm not changing

>But in real life people would be afraid of them because they look very dangerous.

youtube.com/watch?v=3NFyFgdi_Iw

The truth is Anglos have created this myth that us Slavs are some hideous beasts to steal our women.

But the people can see the truth, even if it's in a tracksuit, chugging vodka and smoking a cigarette.

Gopniks are cute

They're living subversions of the "cold, ruthless, efficient russian" trope

youtube.com/watch?v=0RjC-vh06_c

JUST FUCKEN RELAX AYYYYYY

I've only seen that meme on Sup Forums. Even then mostly by Slavic posters. Here in USA we don't have a stereotype that Slavic men are unattractive.

>efficient

>they look dangerous

They're way more aggresive and chimpy in their behavior. Like to do steroids, lift, are neo-nazi skinheads, go to football matches and beat each other like savages and sometimes other people. Vandalize public property, spray graffiti everywhere, listen to monkey local hiphop and steal shit or go work in the EU and act like even worse niggers.

Also bully you in school, and yes, get the cheap dumb sluts that fall for the bad boy meme - ie. "Ĺ‚obuz kocha najmocniej - bad boy loves the most". They get them pregnant and sometimes leave them too. Also like to drive souped up BMWs, Audis dangerously (I mean like slav dangerously) blasting loud music and loud engine. They're generally loud and obnoxious cunts, have no regard for social norms or anything.

Here in South Brazil, most of our youth behave similar to this and even dress almost the same during the winter, except instead of that old people's hat they use the typical cap.

Gopniks are literally just Eastern European Chavs. Go to Harlow in the UK and you'll see the exact same thing, public intoxication, adidas and kappa tracksuits everywhere, people listening to hard house, everyone being aggressive tryhard shitheads everyone drives shitty riced out Audis, BMWs and Golfs.
Bogans have a closer lineage to American white trash, mullets, muscle cars, opoid abuse, country music, southern flags.
The closest thing to Gopniks in Australia are actually lebs. Steroid abuse, shitty riced up European cars, hard bass music, public intoxication and drunkenness..

Neat animation
>Slavs
>Gopniks
Gopniks are only in Russia, most slav cunts have their own local equivalents of low class trash and they're a bit different.
In the 90s Pooland it used to be dresiarze or dresy (literally "tracksuiters" or "tracksuits", picrel is a typical dres with his typical gf) but nowadays they're a rare sight aside from stadiums or rural areas. In cities seba or sebix is much more common, an evolved form of a dres. They wear tacky turbopatriotic clothes instead of tracksuits.
>is this video applicable?
I don't know much about bogans but judging from the video not really. They seem more like our drunkard hobos or gypsies than dresy or gopniks.

Yeah this too.

Reminded me of this guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef-fhREPK9A

>efficient russian" trope
what

Maybe he meant resourceful

> us Slavs
> Estonia
HAHHAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

I cringe when I see poolacks themselves memeing about "slav squat" when literally nobody did it or even heard of it just a few years back. It's like a willing russification of memes.
Ruskies squat, Poles sit on benches with the feet on the seat. We do a feetsit.

>Poles sit on benches with the feet on the seat
same here actually

theres crack in poland?

nope
if you meant that glass tube it's weed

Weed? Wouldn't it more likely be meth?

>people find them funny because of how ridiculous they look
>people would be afraid of them because they look very dangerous

brazilposting