/nusantara/

tempat jones berkumpul dan bergosip

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ncd4b5d_cM0
youtube.com/watch?v=viW0M5R2BLo
nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/08/275121/clare-brown-fails-furnish-evidence-london-court-over-bribery-claims
freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2017/09/06/witnesses-in-1mdb-saga-too-scared-to-talk-says-fbi/
straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysia-police-arrest-19-in-anti-terror-raids-1-suspect-planned-attacks-during-closing
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEk5JSIbro
youtube.com/watch?v=MAICENCXy3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_a8VXhiSc
youtube.com/watch?v=49nRvBQhlAE
youtube.com/watch?v=FyTUbadUDFg
youtube.com/watch?v=p2jy2OxT234
youtube.com/watch?v=_NhG3TVxStE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

selamat pagi

pagi

Bosan

thread music

youtube.com/watch?v=ncd4b5d_cM0

good taste

Sepi...

Duduk hotel dan tengok tv singapore. Holy shit, rasa macam tengok RTM zaman Mahathir. Semua cantik dan perfect di Singapore. Semua negara lain korup dan miskin. Malah, Mediacorp seolah sokong ethnic cleansing orang Rohingya.

Kan?

Would nusantara be better off if they abandoned islam and went back to being buddhist ?

t. ashin wirathu

she has to be mixed. java don look like dat

Most are still in the manufacturing phase of the development, whatever our beliefs are doesn't affect the global demand for manufactured goods,palm oil,rubber,rare earth,oil,timber etc whatsoever.
We are not like powerful North Korea who determines the fate of the world and nothing wrong with that, just taking a slow path to development while being under radar of world powers.

Nah, religion has nothing to do with a country being successful or not, it's the people that matter. Take a look at Myanmar, even though that they are Buddhist the country is filled with ethnic problems which make them more dangerous than the rest of this region.

youtube.com/watch?v=viW0M5R2BLo

Actually, you'd be surprised when you realize that one person from a particular ethnic may look different from what the physical stereotypes about the aforementioned ethnic have led you to believe. But yeah she looks like a little bit M'lay.

But according to Merula everything is going up in a sea of flames.

Don't bring that chinkcuck fagfuck name here.

merula is voyeur chink. never trust a chink and edgy one at that

He reminds me of folks at Lowyat.net just more edgy, screaming about doomsday and seeing dedak everywhere 24/7. Even a thread about Sungai Lembu turns into DAP dindu nuffin, its all dedak including cancer occurrence!
nst.com.my/news/nation/2017/08/275121/clare-brown-fails-furnish-evidence-london-court-over-bribery-claims
Gets even more funny when someone claims that even Bong courts eat dedak.
Same for that pinoy who sees Malaysian special forces everywhere.
Banyak sangat minum ketum kot.

Yang ko pergi seru name bangsa sampah tu buat ape?

INDO BULL FUCK MY ITALIAN SISTER

is she cute?

Haha teringat aku kat geng2 Dap di Lowyat. Cakap nak migrate kalau Pakatan kalah tahun 2013 tapi sampai sekarang ada kat sini lagi.

Bini Lee Hsien Loong pun dilantik jadi CEO Temasek, apa kes? Siap rugi berbillion ringgit. Tapi semua senyap je. Kalau la Rosmah jadi CEO Khazanah...

freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2017/09/06/witnesses-in-1mdb-saga-too-scared-to-talk-says-fbi/
Depa takut kena bunuh Jibby, FBI pun gerun dengan dia.
>FBI guna Bloomberg untuk tahu keputusan mahkamah
>FBI takut dengan Jibby
Nak tipu pun biar berpada-pada.

>blm bekerja atau sudah tidak masalah, gaji dokter insyaallah mencukupi

wtf here I come

>dari daerah mana aja yg pentih masih Indonesia

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/malaysia-police-arrest-19-in-anti-terror-raids-1-suspect-planned-attacks-during-closing

Tak tahu samada terrorist Malaysia ni incompetant atau polis bagus sangat. Mat saleh nak tangkap sorang dua pon x boleh.lul

Ada SB yang menyamar ni

>Polis 40 tahun tangkap ejen komunis vs Budak2 perasan hebat main COD culik orang rambang untuk RM800/seorang
Khalid gelak saja lanyak orang macam tu.
Lagipun latihan untuk masuk perisikan calon kena tubuhkan sindiket dan dapatkan bahan atau evacuation. Kemudian bila kena tangkap ejen rasmi akan mula buat countermeasures untuk masa depan. Kalau setakat budak mengaji tak lepas mimpi la nak berjaya serangan.

Natural selection. Yang bangang-bangang semua kena tangkap dulu. Yang hebat-hebat dan genius akan terlepas ke luar negara. Sebab tu bila ada orang Malaysia yang bergabung dengan sel di Filipina atau Indonesia, terus dilantik jadi ketua dan perancang serangan. Di negara lain, disebabkan kurangnya penangkapan, yang bangang-bangang boleh survive tapi bila nak excecute serangan tak menjadi. Ye la, sebab bangang.

When did asean dissolve ?

I missed shit while I was busy
btw google translate so no bullying

Saya mahu hubungan sebenar, saya mempunyai cukup hubungan haram

I had a cheap prostitute come to my house and she pissed on my shower , a week later I decided not cheap out and had meself a cute Thai lady we took a shower together, cuddled, played Blazblue (tho it was me winning) and fucked intensely , best part is that she didn't piss in my shower. Worst part I payed money for that .

Pergi tanya /asean/
Di sini tempat orang-orang beriman

INDOMIE

SELERAKU

Your average tkw pembokat face is not a good example of Javanese face tb.h

BIG PAPUAN COCK

>tfw no long curved papuan penis to instantly reach g-spot

He's just ignorant.

indon girls are for small brown indon cocks only

shes still hot in my book tho. i like them brown like my morning latte. lately its a trend for most malay women to go eurocentric looks (pale + contact lens) and they look friggin shite.

Yeah I fucking hate these. Vid related is perfect imo.

Terrible taste

t. emma maembong

how much you paid for that?

>dem curves
Muh dick

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…

Parodi Vitdaily

youtube.com/watch?v=WYEk5JSIbro

Guise pls pray for me
if my mom succeed finalising the business contract, she wil give me sum much money
i will buy a mitsubishi galant and do some quality youtube video

Should watch Joey's

youtube.com/watch?v=MAICENCXy3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QZ_a8VXhiSc

it's art of new age you know
IT'S ART
DON'T YOU FUCKIN GET IT!!
IT'S THE ART OF NEW MODERNISM

800 RM for overnight 3 shots

You said you have no money before you faggot

WATER

youtube.com/watch?v=49nRvBQhlAE
youtube.com/watch?v=FyTUbadUDFg
youtube.com/watch?v=p2jy2OxT234

W-what that was literally 2 months ago I had a spare cash to spend for this month, so i had someone over :(

t. self-hate anglophile chink

cantik kopipasta, adakah anda /baru/??

>dipoligami pun siap
>Siap jd istri kedua: bersedia
cuck

Confirm hoax la, aku search nama ni keluar gambar perempuan lain-lain

lah yang penting cantik bray
nak gimana pun, klo mau dimadu lelaki mana yang gak mau?

post cewek-cewek malaisii gan

Tell my your type (physical) and I'll try my best to match it

sial, terlalu beta aku

hijabi chinese malaysian

kys

Different person

more

Alamak. Bergetar buah pelir saya

Goblok sering keluar rumah makanya, kayak orang kampung aja gak pernah lihat cewek gituan

subhanallah pengen taaruf rasanya

Just for clarification

Malay from Perak

Malay from Kelantan

Malay dad, Chinese mum

Pic related is actual chink

alah lu pasti anak jakarta
yang pas keluar dapat yang kayak gituan tau tau ceweknya super lacur gitu :DDDD

selamun aleykum brothers i hope you have a good week

Ini baru cantik

waalaikummussalam akhi you too

as expected chinese malaysian is the cutest

Too much make up
Looks like tante2
No

How shit is customs for bringing stuff into Indonesia? I want to bring a gift for my gf, but it's over the $250 limit. Am I going to get tax and duty raped? What do?

My ancestor :')

I've never seen the hijab worn like that before. Or is it just her forehead?

I suppose that as long as you don't bring certain amount of liquid or anything that contains poison or black powder you'll be safe.

My ancestor :')

youtube.com/watch?v=_NhG3TVxStE

AH'LL BE BACK!

It's jewelry. What is the tax on that? I can't find anything about it.

apaan anjeng jakarta keluar rumah dikit udh jilbab semua yg keliatan bangsat bgt. Pengen tinggal di manado tapi subhuman semua org2nya. mereka cenderung primitif otaknya. Pembangunan terbelakang pula, tp enak gausah liat kerdus2 mulu disana.

No one actually wear hijab like that. Just pretty girls wearing that to make others insecure.

I think it's about 10%, it really depends on the situation. Maybe you can trick them by saying that it worth less than 250 dollar or something.

Of course the chinese one is the best at looking chinese. I have to filter a lot per your taste . For example chinese looking but not wearing hijab and hijab wearing but not chinese looking enough.

Now anyone else, before I hit the gym?

10% I can manage. I've seen stuff with 40%, though, and that's retarded.

Just wear the jewellery, how is this even a question

Post your pecs famalam.

Pic related is literally me (in the future). I have a time machine.

It's women's jewelry, faggot. It would be very obvious.

Act a little gay, the customs have to respect your identity

9/10 would let you fuck my sister.