>tfw I find out my gf supports Clinton

>attends university in Missouri
>quickly discover I cannot stand most of my classmates because of how liberal they are
>decide to attend church weekly (in addition to other events sponsored by the Catholic student center) as a means to socialize with people who aren't complete SJWs
>meet qt 3.14 and become good friends
>she doesn't seem too into politics, so I don't bring it up
>however, when the BLM protests at Mizzou were going down she mentions to me how "annoyed" she was at the "lazy" Black Lives Matter protesters (which was practically all that was being talked about on campus at that time)
>based on this (and the fact that she's a White, regular church-going Catholic, who attended a private school) I decide it's safe to assume that she's conservative
>decide to escalate relationship and begin dating
>politics is rarely mentioned, and never touched upon in much detail - she seems thoroughly disinterested
>relationship going really well
>today I see on her facebook wall that she's supporting Clinton
>I've said nothing yet

I'm completely dispirited Sup Forums. I don't know how this is possible. I'm going to try to redpill her and bring her around to voting for Trump, but I'm extremely concerned that our relationship won't be able to last if I fail.

I have a few questions:

How are White Millennial Women so liberal to the point where even regular church goers are willing to vote for Clinton?

Does anyone have suggestions for redpilling Millennial Women?

Is there any hope left in this world Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

mmmrkt.wordpress.com/
newscientist.com/article/mg22730313-500-semen-has-controlling-power-over-female-genes-and-behaviour/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/09/hillary-clinton-is-2016-s-real-conservative-not-donald-trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my gf was vegan and left as i met her.
now she is a conservative race aware person

dont give up user women are biological made to fit in to succesfully breed in a safe environement.

>inb4 muh left girls.

> A woman's political opinions

Literally just meaningless animal noise. Pat her on the head, fuck her, and go get some male friends.

>Someone else has a different opinion
>Get depressed from it

What the fuck is wrong with you Trumpkins?

>my gf was vegan
Why did she stop? You can't be vegan and conservative?

Change her mind faggot. If shes your girlfriend she will adopt your political views, unless you're some sort of cuck.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have the honour of presenting you bait in exquisit quality!

DO NOT reveal your power level. Don't get all pissy just because she has hive mind tendencies.

Be patient. Study her queues and continue to game her consistently, but enjoy your youth. You can incrementally red pill her, but you must not disgust her. Be the shitlord she deserves, not the one she needs right now.

Whatever you do, don't be an autist and focus on it. Just make it clear that you don't personally support Clinton and think Hillary is a cunt (provide reasons of course). Describe your support for Trump as a rational choice over Clinton.

Then let it go. DO NOT dwell on it like you see with so many of these autistic anons that are texting their girls "red pill" garbage.

Make your position known to your girlfriend. Don't dwell on it or criticize her current stance. Be chill and aloof about all of it. She'll come to your side, especially if you give her that good good. As long as you're not a retard and don't try dropping memes or redpill phrases in real life, you'll be golden. Be confident and unwavering in your position and still love the fuck out of her. Do this and she'll change her mind. Your views and ideologies will become her own.

I took an "asexual" girl and made her a cock loving succubus by just being myself.

I took a vegetarian girl and turned her into a meat eater by not being a pussy around her and asserting my lifestyle *without* forcing it on her.

I took a bleeding heart liberal girl from college and made her way more conservative than she would have liked to have admitted.

Before we were married, my wife wasn't religious at all. Now she's Christian (went through ARCIA and got her sacraments) and our son is too.

Be yourself, be assertive and it will turn out well.

tbqh if you ask her why she's supporting Clindong, there is a high chance it's because "muh first female president of the US". That's just how women work.

Clinton won't win anyway, don't worry about it.

Trump has the silent majority, that polls do not take into account.

Happened with brexit, will happen for Trump.

Yeah I revealed my power level WAY too quickly.

Bad idea. I was labeled a racist by here and nothing could change her mind. I actually did love her too...oh well.

Its hard out here for a pimp.

You asked her why?

So I just need to gradually make my opinions known to her, and she will (in all probability) conform to those? That gives me hope.

You really don't think there would be a rift if we hold vastly different opinions? It's not like she won't eventually find out that I support Trump.

Plus, she's from Pennsylvania, so it would be nice for her to vote for Trump instead of helping Clinton win the state if that is at all possible.

Buy memes cheaply.
mmmrkt.wordpress.com/
State laws apply.

He needs to cum in her its got scientific backing. newscientist.com/article/mg22730313-500-semen-has-controlling-power-over-female-genes-and-behaviour/

Its all group think and social acceptance here especially with women.

Unless they are utterly submissive to their man, you are honestly hard pressed to find a decent looking girl that's redpilled.

>Es ist nicht so schlimm wie Deutschland obwohl. Ich hab zwei jahre in Bayern gelebt...

I have not asked her yet, as I was reluctant to immediately press her on it.

I'll probably bring it up in passing tomorrow. (I'll post an update then)

No, it will not cause a "rift". Listen to this guy:

Get over her user. She may be on your mind for a while, but its better for your sake to drop the emotional weight asap. Mistakes will be made. Get back in the fight.

Yeah man its just that I am in my late 20s, she was wife quality and 2 years was wasted....

But you are right,...

>advocating for cuckery
weak

You have to be more vocal about your views. With my ex girlfriend, who was latin, I would say outrageous racist and sexist stuff around her. She complained, but would tell me she loved me afterwards. We still speak to this day.

the fuck are you even crying about? it's better to learn now that this girl is fucking retarded then to waste even more of your feelings and life on her only to find out later.

i really slowly converted her first to a vegetarian and then to normal. Funny thing is that the first thing she ate was a MC Double from MC Donalds and guess what - she loved it.

>That gives me hope.

She has already a quite solid foundation to become "fully" aware towards which direction is our society hading to and why.

Just take your time and dont try to blatant "redpill" her. Just a well placed argument here and there.

>gradually make my opinions known to her

Not what I meant. Maybe I messed up the wording. I mean that its ok to rev up her psychological rationalization devices by teasing her. But you should have no shame in your philosophical base, or your political views at all. She will perceive that as weakness and they tend to jump ship when that shit creeps into the picture. Most women can sense insecurity better than us because most women live it constantly.

When I say incrementally red pill her, that's kind of separate from the relationship itself. You need to lead by example in that regard. It has nothing to do with flirting or teasing, or political conversations with women (wtf?). For now though, if the topic comes up, be unabashed, be Don m.f. Draper when you make your stance clear on politics. Neither passive or aggressive, but assertive. She will perceive this as strength.

And enjoy your time with her. Do not get upset that she is hive mind, most split tails are.

if you actually care about this relationship and feel like she could be a good woman to be with then take it slow and dont push too hard.

begin by saying small stuff like

>hey, did you hear about that clinton scandal? shes so corrupt

and start a conversation from there and calmly explain your views.

its not worth pushing too hard and losing her over this bullshit.

Faggot. I'm not even a vegan but converting people to a philosophy that is literally worse for the environment and animals is retarded.

Cheat on her.

If shes gonna support somebody who was fine with being cheated on she should be fine with you cheating.

How can you possibly be in a relationship with someone and not know their basic political stance? Do you never talk about anything that matters?

what

This is precisely what I mean. Don't do this shit OP. This is how you will ruin a potentially good experience with a desirable woman. And I don't need to stress the rarity of such a meme in current year, do I?

stop being a faggot and realize you are your gfs rock. clinton makes her feel good, what you need to do is make her feel better than clinton does. once youve satisfied her need for safety and control she'll be whatever the fuck you want her to be. just tell her your views without being a complete sperg and mention them in passing so you can ingrain the seeds of conservatism in her tiny limited brain

an austrian vegetarian
i hope you are into politics and failed in art education

Stop being a fag tell her you like Trump
You are a weak person. Very low energy.
Maybe she is just trying to fit in??

If you guys dated smart laid-back girls, none of this shit would be necessary and you could just respect one another's opinions

This board reeks of virginity, autism, and self-pity

Dude she's a woman. Its identity politics.

Now be a fucking man...stop crying about it....and red pill the bitch.

>>based on this (and the fact that she's a White, regular church-going Catholic, who attended a private school) I decide it's safe to assume that she's conservative
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/09/hillary-clinton-is-2016-s-real-conservative-not-donald-trump.html

But Clinton is the conservative candidate. She wants America to maintain course. Aggressive war, 'free trade', lower wages, more expensive healthcare, bigger bank profits, higher inequality and so on.

Says that, posts the biggest psycho bitch in all of Hollywood.
My dick still goes berserk for her anyways.

Get rid of her ASAP
DO NOT TRY TO REDPILL HER
SHE WILL RUIN YOU
FUCKING HEAR ME YOU FOOL