Give me three non-meme reasons why I shouldn't vote for her

Give me three non-meme reasons why I shouldn't vote for her.

benghazi
emails
works with soros and the saudis (who did 911)

>warmonger
>welfare state
>most corrupt politician in recent history

>her ugly ass face
>women
>Bill won't even hit it

Woman
Woman
Woman

she had Donald Trump's views 10 years ago when it was popular

Owned by people who hate us.

She had a man meant to testify against her killed.

She sold us out once and will gladly do it again.

Bonus: She's a woman and a snake.

When a woman is given a position of power (it is never earned), she invariably puts form above substance. Procedure over results.

The most cursory study of any woman’s opinion about her fellow creatures will always reveal the same fact: that they are not based at all upon the intrinsic value of people, but on the way people make her feel. This is a comparatively harmless trait so long as woman has no power; the moment, however, that she is placed in a position of wielding power, her errors of judgment affect public life, and she only accepts as her ministers, advisers or directors those who can prostrate themselves with the best grace at her feet, and appeal most irresistibly to her vanity.

Unironically this.

She could literally be Trump in a woman's body, but a woman will never get my vote. They simply don't have the leadership gene.

compulsive liar
hopelessly corrupt
incurable sociopath

Will be obama's third term
Apologist for Islamic terrorests
Vindictive- has destroyed the careers of many women who accused her husband of inappropriate conduct

65000 refugees

Liberals will think this IS a reason to vote for her

>Will be Obama's third term

To normies, this is a good thing and probably not an argument you should use to convince them not to vote for her.

She doesn't believe in the 2nd amendment and lies and says she does. She has said multiple times that Heller was decided incorrectly. Heller overturned a complete handgun ban and a requirement that all other guns be inoperable (disassembled or trigger lock)--this was in Washington DC, a very violet city with thousands upon thousands of illegal guns everywhere. There's two.

The third would be that she won't even hold a press conference despite the press mostly being on her side.

Very good point.

I'll scrub that and replace it with

Liar. Said she dodged bullets and had to run for cover when she arrived at Sarajevo airport in the 90s.

Footage dug up of her walking off the plane happily waving, smiling and shaking hands with her arrival party.

My buddy in EVE Online Vile Rat died because of Hillary's stand down on Benghazi.

1. She's a globalist.
2. She's a war-monger.
3. She's a dirty politician.

In 30 years you'll look back and wonder why the hell you ever thought these were bad.

>20 good reasons
>1 post
>why am I not surprised about how much this really made me think

If I were you I'd vote for 3rd party even if the chances of them getting elected is low. Hillary will sell you off to multinationals and Trump will bring... I mean strengthen your plutocracy. If you're in the middle class or below you have my condolences for the things to come.

Soros' puppet globalist,

Started war against Asad with Obama administration to weaken the Syrian and Iranian nuclear power in raise so Israel can prosper,

Will kill the free speech.

You fools!

Hillary isn't Obama's third term. Obama was Hillary's first two terms.

You have to vote for her or you're

1. Sexist
2. Racist
3. A fucking white male

HILLARY WON'T EVEN HOLD A PRESS CONFERENCE

This should be brought up non-stop by the media. It is incredible it gets so little press. The media is biased and hypocritical.

Huh

Fuck off shill.

Trump is no evil.