APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/super-bowl-50-beyonce-single-formation-police-brutality-black-lives-matter-coldplay-bruno-mars/
youtube.com/watch?v=F2i0Bc3f7jk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

did this hag do something

a pretty solid half time show with no political bullshit like beyonce

>tfw laughing at something and too distracted to notice someone moving near you
Been there, Leo.

"no political bullshit". she literally sang her lgbt anthem "born this way". although since most people are familiar with the song it went under the radar and everyone is giving her a pass.

Sorry Gaga I still love you bb

yeah, but it's not overt political bullshit. She sang one of her popular songs, she didn't do a dance number centered around #blacklivesmatter or wahtever. Not exactly the same thign.

Apologize for what? She put Communist Propaganda in her performance like everyone thought she would.

I unironically like Gaga

Dude in no universe is that making a political statement.

is she /ourgirl/?

>apologizing to a woman with flap jacks for tits

every lady gaga song is a lgbt anthem. shut the fuck up.

me too

The Fame Monster is a solid 8.5/10 pop album and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

How embarrassing kiddo

>no q
You fucking bigot. You sicken me you fucking pissbaby

It's okay, user, it's not like homosexuality is a choice.

Are trumpinas the new SJWs? Jesus christ they get triggered by a littlest things.

>MUH POKERFACE

>a pretty solid half time show with no political bullshit like beyonce

Everything Gaga does is political.

that nigga at the back I always mistake for Cuba Gooding, Jr.

Are ypu this homophobic to get triggered by a song about accepting one's sexuality?

Same, her first two albums are great

i just watched beyonces superbowl and there was literally nothing political in it

>pushing lgbt shit isn't political

Thank God we have the presidency, congress, soon the SCOTUS and Generation Z is turning massively conservative. Faggots like you need to go.

cbsnews.com/news/super-bowl-50-beyonce-single-formation-police-brutality-black-lives-matter-coldplay-bruno-mars/

nah the new sjws are the guys who pretend to be in the middle(you)

>Communist Propaganda
Did she instigated the work force to seize the means of production?
Or you're just one of those illiterates who use "communist" as an offense for "thimgs I dislike"?

You're either baiting or delusional.

I remember when Sup Forums loved gaga

>complain about someone being political
>be some political chodescrubber in the next post

all she did was sing her popular songs, did her usual dancing, said high to her mom and dad, and did the job they paid her to do.

>ywn suck Gaga's cute feminine cock

I've liked her since she killed her first Stern show appearance

You're fucked in the head m8. Trump even issued a statement a few days ago about how much he supports lgbt people.

it's only political bullshit when you disagree with it though

so you're just as bad as anti-trump liberals (except worse though, because they're actually right)

What in the fuck does that have to do with anything? You retards realize that bipartisan support of a political issue doesn't suddenly mean it's not political, right?

euuuuuuuuuurghhhhhhhhhhhh

yes

Artists sing hits when they do the half time show. This song was one of her biggest hits, so she sung it.

he notices himself on the screen and starts laughing and is in the middle of doing his point thing when his bid for attention is interrupted by her accidentally bumping into him

feeling shown up, he does that "jeez" look to imply she'd done something wrong

Homosexuality is bad, but I'm impressed by her not getting any more political than that.

Theres no way that's her. I dont buy it

>Homosexuality is bad
You're bad

It's only political if you think there ought to be laws against homosexuality, or that gays should have limited rights, neither of which are supported by any constitution. What you have is an issue with culture, not politics, and culture isn't something that should ever be left in the hands of your government. You don't like the state of the cultural landscape? Start correcting it yourself - set an example and create something to inspire people to adopt your own values.

he's american what do u think

>Generation Z is turning massively conservative
>this meme again

>She will never sit on your face.

This, homosexuality is a shameful, self satiating condition that puts pleasures of the flesh over the intrinsic role of man in nature. It's weakness and moral corruption incarnate, found only in stagnate civilizations wallowing in a pit of their own opulence without any true purpose

Is Leo /ourguy/?

btfo

>found only in stagnate civilizations wallowing in a pit of their own opulence without any true purpose
>Have been recorded on every civilization throughout human history
Really activates synaptic neurotransmitters

No, it's political regardless. It's like me saying gay electroshock therapy is only political if you have some problem with it, otherwise, it's just the standard. Your approval of something doesn't make it apolitical. Your disapproval doesn't shift it to political. IT either is or isn't, and LGBT shit is.

WHERE ARE THE PICS OF GAGA'S PUSSY FAGGOTS.

Yeah, like the Achaeans, the Romans, the Minoans and the Myceneans. What a bunch of layabout degenerate wasters.

Will getting assblasted by my boyfriend tomorrow be political or apolitical?

That's not how you use the sea shells.

Gay electroshock therapy isn't political, it's medical. Namely, most doctors say it doesn't work and is potentially dangerous. People try to politicise it, but you won't find a reputable doctor who'll carry it out.

Homosexuality is not a matter for the courts, the senate or the house of representatives to ever need to discuss, and is therefore not a political matter.

She's still just a rich kid that wanted to be famous.
It's amazing what you can get people to believe when your father has a bottomless bank account.

> I don't care for her music but she is very good in comedic setting such as SNL.

post more gaga

You sound bitter and ineffectual. She was like upper middle class.

All those guys had things go south pretty fast

No, she wasn't.
Do some research before you post. It's not bitter, it's fact.
Her rise to fame was carefully planned by having her appear in small background roles, including The Sopranos and Boiling Points.
She is a rich kid that was given fame. Look up a majority of actors/actress, it's exactly the same case.

>Implying any faggot in this place would refuse if she "invite" them

>Dude she was an extra on the Sopranos so she was in the Illuminati lmao

>sexuality and gender are social constructs but I was born gay
>gay is the default for our species that relies on heterosexual reproduction

What does invite mean?
She gonna fuck my boy hole?

You can't be this naive. It's done to show the progress of the individual over time.
Learn marketing.

moar

>true purpose

There's no such thing as true purpose

>Minoans

We know almost nothing about their daily lives, let alone their sexual leanings

> Myceneans

Oh you mean over a hundred city states each with its own attitudes and essentially different nations? Even in Athens it was shameful to be on the receiving end.
>Romans

It was never acceptable to be a homo in Rome. The ultra elite could get away with it, what we know about them is also mostly the gossip the equivalent of figuring out the Bush administration from the dailymail, but it was fucking shameful to not plow your wife and make more little hastati for 99% of Roman society.

more gagASS

Delusion.
She wanted to touch him and everyone knows there's no reason to do so. She purposefully touched him. Leo's reaction was basically asking why the fuck.

she did good, so based jumping off the NRG Stadium roof.

I agree

>being this retarded

>She purposefully touched him

"no"

>this guy likes adult woman now
Are you the real Nosebro?

I think it's really gay to say things like this but she is in fact Mommy.

She btfo all the conservatards trying to ruin her show

So has child rape
checkmate homos!

I apologize
I was convinced she would take the opportunity to make some kind of ill-conceived holier than thou speech, but instead she just went up, sang some songs, and left
That's commendable

She looks prettier with black hair

Yes I'm the real Nosebro and if you think I post cunny you haven't been paying attention. I like em ripe and grown nigga

No, her performance was shit.

Bruno Mars all day.

youtube.com/watch?v=F2i0Bc3f7jk

And then take away the filter and get even a partial profile shot and she's ugly again

>had things go south pretty fast

Rome - founded 753 BC, fell 476 AD, a republic (and then Empire) that lasted 1200 years, almost five times as long as the entire history of the United States.

Myceneans (of whom the Achaeans can be considered a subset) - lasted between approximately 1600 BC and 1100 BC, lasting about as long as Islam has existed to this day.

Minoans - lasted from about 3650 BC to 1400 BC, which is 2250 years. The entire history of the United States would fit in the extra time that passed while the gay-enabling Minoans ruled Crete than has passed since Titus Andronicus pierced Christ with the Spear of Destiny.

I mean I guess maybe you're trolling but holy fucking shit that one little sentence triggered me so fucking hard.

Where are those civilizations now?

Gaga is a total pro.

Look at her face as she does it you fucking autistic faggot. She can't even play it off well.

>tfw

He means when they began changing. You knew that.

wow that shit was boring.

Is she hot or not? My dick can't decide