Is your country 10,000 years older than the pyramids?

Canada
yes

Yes, it's the oldest in the world m8

Yeah, it's pretty fucking old. There is a hunk of rock down the road which is a probably few million years old.

I found a rock in Kazakhstan that is really old and really big

Canada began teaching the nationalistic history

WE

She was a PhD student, that headline makes it sound like she's 12.

4000 years old pyramids impress me more than 14 000 y.o stick huts

You're just mad that France didn't even have sticks at the time. You're jealous that in ancient time our people had already invented the trusty stick, while your people got btfo by Julius Caesar.

The French seem especially butthurt today

Yes, monte verde is older than your shitty village

I don't want to be harsh here, but like....................Canada is an invention of British imperialists? And did not exist 10k years ago, let alone 10k+. Native Americans had their own nations.

stfu get irma'd, earthquaked and yellowstone'd in one day pls

I live in Chicago, IL my family from Detroit there is zero natural disasters in the beautiful land of the Great Lakes.

>today

It's the middle of the night, user

No need for sticks when you can live in caves

Besides for sometimes Tornado Watch but I never had that effect me.

Wow! This level of ignorance.

Just because white people hadn't arrived yet doesn't mean that there was no Canada. This is a proud and ancient Nation

Sorry but no those people probably had their own nation you can't call it Canada. Thats why Canada calls its people the first NATIONS. Because they had (have) their own NATIONS.

Isn't this where Yukon Jack AKA (Yukotujakzurjimozoata) came from in the "All-New, All-Different" Alpha Flight?

I bet it still was full of ch*nks

But did those pyramids have wi-fi? Didn't fucking think so.

you joke, but we used to.

our nuns used to steal native children from their homes and beat them till they spoke english & loved canada

But you have no aircraft carriers

There was literally no people here at that time

serious? that's awful.

Did that help protect the native people?

>Canadian student finds out that Homo sapiens used to live together in smaller communities

Woah... its almost as if... the human is a social being.... which relies on.... others....

This is definitive proof that Canadians built the pyramids. We went to Egypt 4,000 years ago and taught them how to build.

DAYAUM NIGGA WE WUZ ORIGINAL CIVILIZATION N SHEEIT

They did assimilate them into the european lifestyle, but otherwise not at all, native people having rights is something very recent.

Still hear shit about native women getting raped/murdered from time to time without any kind of police intervention.

I doubt they were Native Americans.

Luzia isn't Native American

This

I fucking knew it.
That's why I already had this image of an ancient Canadian.

Or did they?

Where is the fuckin village? Why canadians are fuckin liars?

there was no wi-fi in that time you stupid fuck
>american education

>if the Spaniard cant see it it doesn't exist
Top brainlet

The oldest ruins in Japan is that dating back to approximately from 23,000 to 16,000 years ago.
But it is prehistoric ruins and There was nothing left of records of the time.

>he doesn't know

what's pic related?

Almost the entire old world is older than the Americas in terms of human habitation. 10k years is nothing to shout about