Once again, these are the only real contenders for the "best player of all time" title

once again, these are the only real contenders for the "best player of all time" title.

take a wild guess on what do they have in common.

yes, none of them played in England.

ayyy

They all had a penis?

Too many argies. Where's Real Ronaldo?

Messi has played several games in England.

You're born in a poor 2nd world country. Football is all around you. You watch your idol and national pride coked out of his mind on national television for the whole world to see. You decide to take a shot at it. Turns out you're pretty good. Good enough for the local team to give you a run in their youth ranks. There you meet a girl named Antonella who hangs around the training camps and you fancy her. You lay your heart out just to impress her but she's more interested in Chad McGiggliovanese.

You play a bit and Barcelona decide they want you as a future player. They give you a medical and discover that not only are you autistic, but that you have a hormone deficiency. They offer to pay for the treatment because they believe in you. You move to Spain and quickly rise through the ranks with your future teammates. You do well at league level. Now your country calls you up. You grow older your skills progress. You pad goals against thefearless Xerez and Rinconeda Polanco. You grow older. You take your team to the World Cup final, but only after showing Bosnia D who's boss.

Things start to go wrong. You lose the final, your lifelong teammates and friends grow old and retire. Your country only loves you when you extinguish the poise Ecuadorians. You look back at your glory days. Your perfectly aligned Sprite cans sitting in your fridge no longer have meaning, You hear about a man by the name of Cris. The mutilator of Munich, the assassin of Atletico. the assfucker of Antonella. Desperate, you seek this man named Cris for answer to your crisis.

You find him at his volcanic villa of Madeira. He's surrounded by surrogate mothers and Egyptian steel beams. You try to speak but are deafened by the almost continuous TSUUUUUUUUU's protruding through his CR7® speakers. Defeated you run home, make yourself some cheese pizza and retire to bed. Remembering you brace against the wizardly Watford you embrace in a deep slumber.

>2nd world country

stopped reading there

But none of them are Cristiano Ronaldo.

Played in England, so not a contender for the GOAT title.

They're all niggers except le smoke so much I choke and get cancer dutchman.

>CR7
>best player of all time

kek

They're all objectively worse players than George Best.

the whole point of this thread is to show how deluded the english are since they always rate some retarded player as world class when he's absolute trash.

it happened with george best
also with bobby charlton
then with paul gascoine
later with beckham (and owen, shortly)
and finally with wayne rooney

only the english think they were good, the rest of the world finds them laughable.

>only the english thought George Best was good.

Nice meme my nigga.

hes the aussie united customer, dont bother replying its a waste of time

sorry for disturbing your prayer times Abdul.

>Best was once quoted as saying, “Pelé called me the greatest footballer in the world. That is the ultimate salute to my life.”

Here you go, user. Fixed it for you.

>HARRY KANE NOT LISTED

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

>Maradona said: "George inspired me when I was young. He was flamboyant and exciting and able to inspire his team-mates. I actually think we were very similar players - dribblers who were able to create moments of magic."

>Pele, regarded by many as the greatest player in history, said: "I often mentioned George Best as the best player in Europe. Unfortunately, he has passed away.

>it's another retarded argie pissed off about how shit their domestic league and the Falklands episode

Missed Platini, R9 and Ronaldinho btw

They all play football

BOBBY MOORE
VIVA BOBBY MOORE

1. Maradona
2. Messi
3. Pele
4. Cruyff
5. Di Stefano
6. Beckenbauer
7. Ronaldo
8. Puskas
9. Garrincha
10. Platini
11. Best
12. Van Basten
13. Eusebio
14. Gerd Muller
15. Zico
16. Cristiano Ronaldo
17. Charlton
18. Matthaus
19. Ronaldinho
20. Romario

Suggestions and constructive criticism welcome

actually forgot Zidane, put him in around 15th-17th

>Ronaldinho
ahahahahaha
meme player

Why is Maradona better than Pele? Just because he played in Europe?

Just because I get more backlash on here if I say Pele is better and that would eclipse all other debate.

Riquelme

Sup Forums spits out the most appropriate of banners as I opened this thread

>Riquelme
>top 20 all time
nah mate

LMAO

>1. Maradona
>2. Messi
>3. Pele

1. Pele
2. Maradona
3. Messi

scratch c.rolando, include Rivelino and put him at 3
and pele at 6 at most.

>Pele at 6 at most
The guy is youngest player to win a world cup
The only one to have 3 world cups
and holds the record of most goal scored
Stop with this bullshit, please.

out of top 10 desu

>carago
dumb monkey, only northerners spout that retarded word

>Post a bunch of names
>Dont post Based Don Elías Figueroa

>"Interviewed by English media"

>they needed to play in weak leagues to make themselves look better
lmaoing at their lives

>inzébio better than tsunaldo

Messi
Ronaldo
Maradona
Pelé
Cruyff

>Charlton

Who else then?

>The guy is youngest player to win a world cup
big whoop

>The only one to have 3 world cups
he barely played in 1962, in fact he was so inconsequential that FIFA didn't even give him the champion medal.
also, mongoloids like Passarella have won 2 WC, big deal.

>and holds the record of most goal scored
yeah, this record includes such goals as the ones he scored against his dad at the park when he was 5.

>no Klose or CR7

Where's Kane?

Regardless of if you idiots agree or not C.Ronaldo is one of the best ever.

>he thinks professional athletes have a more relevant opinion than DeJavier Negrotelli on a Tongalese paper mache board

How can them legends even compete when it comes to football knowledge?

No team can win the WC w/ a Prememier League based team, in fact, it's better to have none

WC winners who were playing in bongland:
>70: none
>74: none
>78: none
>82: none
>86: none
>90: none
>94: none
>98: Evra
>02: none (Juninho was still on Atlét.)
>06: none
>10: Fábregas, Meme striker and 2nd GK
>14: Özil, Retiredowski and a literally who

>98: Evra

It should be Vieira, don't mind the dyslexia.

what do you think you are then?
1st or 3rd?
because you're neither of them
unless argentina has really gone to shit...

>tfw. Please watch my shitty league

Romário was better desu

>pele not first

Discarded

Garrincha, Rivelino, Zico and even Fatnaldo are all above some of those.

Top 15

>tier 1
Pelé

>tier 2
Messi
Maradona
Cruyff

>tier 3
Garrincha
Rivelino
Ronaldo
Platini
Beckenbauer

>tier 4
Zico
Zidane
Romario
Puskas
Di Stefano
C. Ronaldo

>

> Ronaldo isn't in the same tier as Ronaldo
Why not?
> Pele in a tier of his own
Yeah the tier of beating sunday league nobody's and calling himself GOAT while being carried by others, fuckin Archie Thompson scored 11 goals against America Samoa, doesn't mean shit.

> Guy with the last name Best is the best
This is the cunt that literally throws himself off balance dribbling against sunday league drunk retards that have no concept of professional defending.

I hate talking about past footballers, every decade is completely different and no one takes an objective look at the challenges each player had and what they actually overcame.

I guess he fooled all these guys

those are courtesy comments, you can find anyone saying the same shit about Maradona and sometimes even those in your pictures.

stop being retarded.

> A list of players saying extremely over exaggerated things that can be found for Pele, Messi, Maradonna & half a dozen others
Really fermented my yeast extract, mate.

No one would say Pele is shit, but he was over inflated purely by the fact of the teams that he played against and the players he played with (like the things they actually did for him).

>Platini
wew

Maradonna and Pele are jokes.
Get them the fuck out of there.

Don't agree? I beg you to go watch tapes of their games, not just clips.

no you didn't, Pele and Maradonna are still there, and they simply don't deserve to be.
Their careers do not withstand any scrutiny at all.
Also: not having Messi is a joke; and if you have tranny Ronaldo you need to have metro Ronaldo.

it's so obvious that you've never seen an entire Maradona match that is actually embarrasing.

>Maradona
>Zico
lol

>>tier 1
>Pelé

>>tier 2
>Maradona

mfw

>t. Maradona

I think the same of you, so let's just agree to agree that he's an overrated douche, like Pele except that Pele is maybe not a douche(?) but he sure af is over-rated.

CR7 a legit GOAT though.

Pelé is a fucking fraud, he just played against bakers and farmers
Even a shitty player now in the romanian league could have the same "talent"

why is the illegitimate son of james dean and kirk douglas in the top right?

t. cassos sous tutelle

So he was the only one in the entire world who knew how to play? Fucking bullshit