I love people from all different races and nationalities

I love people from all different races and nationalities.

Do you?

No

No

No, fuck white people

YES

I unironically love all races and cultures when they are in their home country.

The amount of racism in this board makes me sad

im enough no kimchigirl

Fuck all races. Fuck humans. Destroy humans.

this

the worst race is the human race

here Sup Forums

i agreeeeeeeeee with u

long long after
we all des.... with my earth

Yes, however it is limited to be handsome.

This, we need to systematically kill all ugly people

?

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

first u?
we all fucking ugly
hand in hand n go to guiilotine n we pic of smile

we die vs robotsystem one

im not robot

All, except niggers

I mean, i think i'm better looking than the average american, so i think i'm fine

don't know about you tho

I hate all of you.

Kill yourselfs then you stupid edgye kids hippies shit scumb of the earth

Yes
fuck off

You write like a dumb robot me not like the way u erite

Yes, I just wish they'd stop replacing each other in their respective countries.

Only if they are pretty

I love Poland and Polish people

My only problem is with Muslims. I respect all races and nationalities and believe we should unite as one. Except the Muslims.

What's wrong with Muslims?

Frankly, I don't like they way they look, or smell, or act. That's true with all foreigners, but Muslims look, smell, and act so badly, I think they're the only one we can't get along with. Maybe if they shaved and started wearing deodorant like contributing members of society rather than looking like grimy desert people.

i hate whites, really cringey people, plus they popularized faggotry

So you don't hate Muslims, just people from the Middle East? Arab Christians are the same as Arab Muslims, except they carry crosses.

I hate racism and japanese

Yes but i think niggers are ugly as sin.

Arab christian are more humans

Arab Christians act like Christians in Christian countries. Muslims act like Arabs everywhere. And Arabs are one of God's lowliest races. The lowest race probably. Somewhere between pygmies and Australian aborigines. I'm fine with pygmies and aborigines though because Arabs/Muslims try to export their lowliness.

So you hate yourself?

No, because they are all out to get me

Nice bait

i guess muslims want to make other peoples all muslim
to their law
yes i understand

but they really want to all muslimism
go to their homtown n make revolution

why they cant?

I love people from all different races and nationalities, but only females up to age 35 and those who can support themselves and their families in case they have one.
Everyone who doesn't quality for at least one of these criteria, can get tortured to death for all I care.

Man, it's just banter, calm down. As an Sup Forumsernational person, I love all people, all cultures, all languages. I've been roleplaying as anti-whites, as anti-native-americans, as anti-blacks, etc, but just for the sole purpose of laughs.

감마 구개그로

I believe in multiculturalism. Just with cultures that aren't trying to get rid of every other culture.

Love Asia. Love Africa. Love Europe. Love the Americas. Just keep Muhammad out of all those places. We can race-mix and adopt elements of each other's cultures, but there's one group in the equation that needs to stay out.

I hate all non-English people and I also hate English people who live south of Sheffield, west of the Pennines and north of the Tees

No

>im not robot
Doubt it...
...doubt it.......

yes. racism is a low brow meme

Probably a non White

Fuck gypsies.

i don't love people