/ffg/ - fantasy football general

Cooper already ended my week, what about you?

>questions
>matchups
>1-5 support thread

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/922124423242702848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Must pick 1 rb to play. Extremely stumped.

CJ Anderson vs Chargers
Chris Thompson vs Eagles
TY Montgomery/Aaron Jones vs Saints
Darkwa vs Seattle

Do I play Fournette?

Cj

teams are required to report inactives 90 minutes before game-time. just keep updated

Any changes? I'm in PPR format

I'm still torn on two positions.

Matt Ryan @NE or Dak Prescott @SF?

Chris Hogan vs ATL or Jordy Nelson vs NO?

Or should I pick up Ivory vs the colts?

Cooper Kupp or Powell for Flex? Or Jermaine Kearse? PPR

who are your other RBs? how the fuck is ivory still out htere

Kupp ceiling, Powell floor

One for flex PPR

Jamison Crowder
Alex Collins

Also OP I don't understand how people like you are so bad at fantasy football I am in 5 leagues and have a winning record in every one. Last year was my first year I played in three leagues and got 1st 2nd 2nd. Do you just not know the players or make bad trades or what?

doug martin
chris thompson
ty mongomery/ aaron jones
darkwa
Cj Anderson

Darkwa or Ajayi?

Miller or Engram?

Broncos D vs. LAC or Saints D vs. GB?

martin / anderson/ ivory in standard
switch one with thompson if it's PPR

Someone has to be at the bottom. I've gotten super unlucky with injuries (lost Cook and Rodgers). I went WR heavy this draft and it backfired.

Also i drafted crowder sixth round too. He's shit. I think he'll get 6-8 points this week but I'd be surprised if he put up more than 10 in standard this entire year

Darkwa
Saints D

Standard league, need to pick one flex
A. Thielen @ Bal
D. Murray @ Cle
C. McCaffrey @ Chi

I would play Thielen on a hunch, but Murray is prob the safest option.

Ivory by a mile. Fournette is likely out this week, that makes Ivory a solid RB2 with huge upside against the Colts.

I have the same hunch on Thielen, its hard to not play Murray though

I mean if those are your flexes you have a good team, so no worries.

0.5 ppr, pick 3:

TY Hilton v. JAX
M. Sanu @ NE
J. Kearse @ MIA
R. Woods v. ARI (in london)

I have a decent lead due to the KC/OAK game on thursday night, so i was thinking of keeping TY in for his boom potential, but i dunno against that JAX defense. words of wisdom?

Hilton
Sanu
Woods

I would stay away from the jets this week aside from ASJ

Who's better ROS, Zuerlin or Tucker?

I have Hilton and the Jasg defense. I'm benching Hilton for the first and probably only time this year. I don't see any #1 wideout bouncing back from a 1-catch game against the best secondary in the NFL.

why stay away from Jets?

Greg the Leg, tucker is on one of the worst offenses in the league

I have a feeling Kelvin Benjamin's just going to immediately aggravate his leg and leave the game.

miami's got a good defense. Kearse will get targets but i give him a 10% chance of scoring a touchdown today. If you're looking for a safe floor you could worse i guess.

Any changes? Was debating putting Murray in over White or throwing Shepard/Kittle in the flex. Thanks.

PPR format btw

full ppr, next two week are rough on me who gets left on the bench:
Josh Doctson
Sterling Shepherd
Randall Cobb

right now Im leaning shep for his first game back, but I feel good about none of them.

I'm hoping he stays in and draws Kyle Fuller, who is quietly making a strong case that the Bears should re-sign him, that way Funchess can get all of the targets. The Bears are generally shit, but they have been way shittier against mobile, scrambling QBs for a long time now.

I could also scoop up Fowler. He got quite a few targets last week, but only 3 receptions. Didn't see the game, though

Leave them all on the bench. trash players

hope so, playing against him and could use a win

>starting any GB WR without Godhand under center

I agree though those are shit choices.

Brate vs buffalo
Or
Graham vs giants

Graham imo, buffalo does well agianst TEs

12 team standard. I'm playing the worst team in my league. Dropped AP the week before he was traded. Rate my team, WeeZeek. Inb4 3 TEs?

Thanks dawgy

Jordan Reed or Austin Hooper? Standard scoring

Reed has been underperforming and they seem to be going to Vernon Davis more. Meanwhile the falcons are @ the Pats and I feel like they're going to have a big day offensively

PPR, choose 2...

Duke Johnson (vs TEN)
Derrick Henry (vs CLE)
Joe Mixon (vs PIT)

Leaning towards Henry/Mixon, Duke doesnt seem to get as many touches as he probably should..so id be banking on TDs

flex mixon, tevin coleman, or jordy nelson in standard??

Fuller or Jeffrey+Lamar Miller for MThomas

standard, who wins?

either is fine. Reed isn't 100% healthy yet but he'll get some targets. Hooper is the higher floor option. a healthy Reed is a top 5 TE

jordy. come on man. who are your WR1 and 2s that jordy is a flex.

green and julio, i drafted wr wr wr

I would go jordy still. Julio has not been any more consistent this year. Jordy will still get 6-8 targets a game minimum. he's a stud

bump

Hogan and Ryan

Pick one, standard scoring:

Doug Martin (@Buf)
Derrick Henry (@Cle)
Tevin Coleman (@NE)
Mixon (@Pitt)

Thielen vs Bal

TY vs Jax

standard scoring, which one?

yeah its just this scrub qb is making me doubt the obv stud start. thnks

Both of those aren't very good plays, but I'd have to pick TY

Thielen for sure

Dougie is a weekly start until he shows otherwise.

Mohamed Sanu vs. the Pats

OR

Sammy Watkins vs. his own personal demons

Gotta drop a TE to pick up a D (Houston on bye). Should I drop Cameron Brate or Jordan Reed? Reed's been a bust this year but has the name behind him.

Also pick 2 WR:

John Brown
Michael Thomas
Alshon Jeffery
Sterling Shepherd

Standard scoring league.

Flex because fournette is hurt. My best opions are martavis, smallwood, or cohen. Kill me.

Marty finna go off

Smallwood floor i guess? It's basically a crapshoot, all 3 can have good games or huge duds.

Fournette is out, should i pick up Ivory to play over someone like Kamara/Thielen/D.Murray etc?

Ya Crowder is garbage but Alex Collins is pretty shitty also. I just lost Rodgers and Sanders I somehow still won last week fantasy is fucked.

10 team ppr
Amendola
C j Anderson
Or c ivory

Pick 2

I see no reason to drop Brate, hes been a stellar TE this year and those are far and few.

Pick two

Kamara @ GB
Garcon @ DAL
Martin @ BUF

PPR

i would go ivory over kamara in standard

anderson and ivory

amendola will probably have a good game but i think his ceiling is kinda low.

Garcon for sure
Then probably Dougie

reposting from old thread:

need a QB and FLEX
Mariota (vs CLE) or Wentz (vs WSH)

and

A Jones (vs NO) or J Stew (vs CHI)

I'd go with Jones

Chris Thompson, Kelvin Benjamin, or T.Y Hilton for Flex?

.5 ppr

Please respond

I can't bring myself to trust Sammy right now. Maybe if Peterson was out but I think he's playing

I would lick her feet.

Also, go Mariota and Jones.

so I grabbed Ivory preemptively on Thursday to not embarrass myself as a Fournette owner, but something tells me the Colts game is going to go way off-script and this literal who Corey Grant is going to go off. Has anyone from Jax seen him play before? Am I massively psyching myself out from just starting Ivory and not worrying about some 3rd stringer?

It just feels so ominous that the Colts run D is better than people think and the Jags might go to a lot of change-of-pace work with Grant catching passes out of shotgun looks.

PPR League:

Davante Adams
Duke Johnson Jr
James White

2 spots, what do?

Wont Ivory be catching those passes?
I wouldn't worry just roll with him

10 Team Standard League

Pick 2:
Keenan Allen vs. Denver
T.Y. Hilton vs. Jackonsville
Pierre Garcon vs. Dallas

>tfw team is complete and utter shit but i am 5-1 and could have been 6-0
>basically have given up on team
>literally winning in spite of myself (forgot to start a flex player last week and still won)
>literally so bad, i'm starting bennie fowler at the flex today
>not even gonna check my team until tuesday morning, don't even know who opponent is starting
>will probably win anyway

>tfw cucking my opponent who has a benched demarco murray while I start derrick henry.

Any changes? 2-4 and really really really need the win this week

0.5 PPR league BTW

>who has a benched demarco murray
?
mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/922124423242702848

carson wentz vs skins
OR
matt ryan @ pats

at this point i'm ready to never play matty ice again but it IS the pats...

darkwa or chris thomspon for rb?

kupp or jordan matthews for wr?

standard non-ppr

Who wins this?

Delanie Walker or Even Engram
PPR - concerned about wlalkers calf and it being the browns they dont need him. Engram gets volume but I think broncos win was a fluke.

Darkwa has a better floor Thompson obviously the better ceiling
Cup ceiling Jordan floor

Same issue:

I'm starting Engram over Walker, Walker hasn't lit the world on fire these past couple games while Engram is pretty much the #1 target in NY.

My biggest concern is the Seahawks Defense shutting down the Giants completely and not getting any touchdowns.

Should I drop Engram or Rudolph to pick up Ivory? I'm not really sure why I have two TEs.

i'm in this situation too, i'm going engram, even if the broncos win was a fluke it's still him n shepard that r going to be catching most of the passes

left by a country mile
engram dude. hes the only air threat on the giants, snap counts are through the roof...no brainer vs a hurt walker

Yeah but Sterling Sheperd is back and the Seahawks can cover TEs pretty well, not the guy you’re responding too but it’s close

Garcon (49ers) vs Cowboys
Baldwin (Seahawks) @ Giants
McKinnon (Vikings) vs Baltimore

who do I start as my WR2, who do I flex? I'm seriously considering giving up on Baldwin. Garcon has been garbage too output-wise but Beathard seemed to like throwing to Garcon, so I'm hoping that might help. And The game against the Giants has serious trap game potential, Giants are not as shit as their 1-5 suggests

Pretty set on starting McKinnon against Baltimore as my flex, he's looked good lately and receivers are fucking garbage-ass this year

CJ Anderson no question, the Chargers have an awful run d, none of those other options are slightly close

>Start cooper every fucking week
>3-3 because of it
>Bench him this week
>44 fucking points
Fuck you Amari you piece of shit I hate you so much

I'm going Walker over ASJ if that helps. If i had engram i'd probably fire him up for the high floor.

Ryan and Jordy for me

tfw picked him up (free agent) last week, didnt start him but I've got a receiver for free now