>The "The Rangers"

B-but Caixinha...

>conceding to a player who was playing in the English non-league system only two years ago
>sevco

Rangers getting refballed to fuck.

shit logo

>rags

Only in Scotland can you break someones nose and not get even a foul given against you.

It's not golf; There is some contact, you know.

i almost feel sorry for him

The Rangers job is way too big for him.

Cardoso jumped into his elbow. Not much he can do except take more care next time.

Caixinha seems like a cool guy, all the media takes the piss out of his generic cliches though.

>bullish
More like bullshit

Moult is great, championship side should pick him up on a precontract

YASSS

"I've told all the players Dave, there's only two options today. Win and win."

It just goes to show that without their 'special help' from the refs they're nothing.

I bet they wish Hugh Dallas would come back.

>We can win a European trophy

They do I saw a post on sevcomedia about it.

I see they still haven't made any Progres

Source? Are they really that pathetic?

Scottish football needs a Rangers using EBTs or another form tax evasion. Do you want these tarriers running away with the league every fucking season?

>sevco

There was more ill try and find them.

Wow they truly are beyond pathetic.

Dallas was one of the most courrupt orange fucks I've ever seen.

The fact he was 'allowed to quit' instead of being fired was a joke.

HunMedia is a comedy gold mine of delusion, paranoia and bigotry.

>HunMedia is a comedy gold mine of delusion, paranoia and bigotry.

t. seething hun

bahahahahahahaha

>t. seething hun

I can guarantee you that Pena does not have a picture of the Queen in his house. How exactly is he meant to represent the glorious Glasgow Rangers if he's not a royalist?

One of sevcomedias best and brightest scholars on who the next manager should be.

Haven't Rangers spent the most this season?

He doesn't wear green boots, that's good enough for me.

Don't you know they're all doctors, scholars and engineers?

It did take balls to give that penalty though that was a mental match he got hit by a coin and had fans coming on trying to attack him and he gives a penalty against about a minute later most refs wouldve bottled it.

Not relevant though.

Most refs wouldn't be actively cheating for the club they support, creating a mental match and inciting attackers. Porrini penalty wasn't even soft as it wasn't a foul, it was Dallas reacting to the 50p which split his head open.

JUST

>cheque book manager
>sort out the tarriers

>RAGS

>he actually believes this shit

your club are set on winning a second consecutive treble and you keep up this conspiracy shit, absolute joke of a support

Caixinha must GO, we are rangers and we do not lose to garbage like motherwell REEEEEEEEE

We could be going for 10 consecutive trebles. It won't change the events of that day or Dallas getting the sack later for being a known and proven bigot.

for anyone who wants to listen to some hurting huns
planetradio.co.uk/clyde/player/

>implying taking the piss out of the pope is an act of bigotry

tragic man. you aren't some sort of downtrodden minority, Declan

>celtic are winning now so old cheating doesn't count

wew

>anti-catholic bigotry isn't bigotry

Your appeal failed Mr Dallas, you were correctly dismissed according to the code of conduct you failed to adhere to.

Straw-man "downtrodden minority" argument aside, have you seen our hotel plans Billy?