Why don't all the world powers unite and glass this whole fucking desert?

Why don't all the world powers unite and glass this whole fucking desert?

Kill all of the stinking, suicidal, child fucking barbarians and whores in a single devastating mass nuking.

We'd all be better off right? As it stands were all enablers to mass destruction and violence.

We can try and avoid contaminating destroying the oil and opiates and all members of the sand nigger exterminating pact can split up the other 50% that isn't going to America.

It has certainly kept the Japanese in check.

What do you think will happen the moment the oil market crashes?

Mate, you missed ziostan.

I tried to appease you economics fags in my post. The reality is that not allowing destructive Muslim ideology to continue to grow and spread throughout foreign nations outweighs money and resources.

>>What do you think will happen the moment the oil market crashes?
Well our military industrial complex is 15 years away from microfusion, and we can easily get the oil needed from manufacturing somewhere else.

So nothing?

Spread that radius out a little more to the west, goodgoi

Well for one the fallout from that many nukes would pretty much end all complex life on Earth.

The only real effect these guys have on us is that they get Republicans and nationalists elected. What's not to like?

You'll contaminate the oil

Why would you destroy your closest allies? You need them to destabilize your rivals you know.

The last time oil hit the historical high price a month later your economy crashed and there was 2008 crisis. Pure coincidence, I'm sure.
You invaded and destroyed countries that wanted to stop trading oil for dollars and if you destroy half of the countries which produce most of the oil and are loyal to you, everyone would finally stop using your worthless fake money and your empire will lose half of its influence.

And that's why Trump must not win, just like other climate change denying political leaders(if the denial phenomenon is not just an American education thing). If the world keeps pushing for alternative energy, we'll reach a point where the middle east is completely irrelevant because of their oil resources(the rest of the world has enough to sustain other petroleum-based products that are not energy related).

Or maybe we'll create some kind of radioactive super fuel.

No it wouldn't, you dumb faggot.

double the radius and we'll talk

Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria were never petrodollar nations, you fucking paranoid retard.

>It has certainly kept the Japanese in check.

KEK

climate change is not that important, climate always change

>why don't we remove the oil
>why don't we ensure tens of millions of angry muslims spread around the world full of vengeance

Hmmm....

>>The last time oil hit the historical high price a month later your economy crashed and there was 2008 crisis
Sorry, that was banks performing credit-default swaps on high risk housing loans which later defaulted.

The japanese emperor the national honor keept the honoring the threates.
Not the nukes you retard.

Now fuck off back to screwing you sister you hill billy.

>missing Israel
I wonder who could be behind that post...

what I mean is pushing for less reliance on oil for our energy needs

radiation prevents cells from replicating. this means all living things quickly die, and nothing new can be born, or grow, to replace the dead. it might not wipe out every single trace of life on earth, but it would still essentially wipe the slate clean.

> removing Azerbaijan

but why

Fallout doesn't spread that far you tard.

>Afghanistan, and Syria
Wow, it's fucking nothing. How about Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE?

That's too small of an area to affect all life on Earth. It might affect some Eastern European nations, some of North Africa, and Central Asian nations, but that's about it.

>cuz muh oil newfag

Fuck off Jewburger. We saw what you left outside that red dot.

Go take a look at chernobyl, wildlife has taken over

>he fell for the fallout meme

>not taking out jordan

Iran is based as fuck lad, just nuke their government and put in a secular dictator and we're fine.

>Trying to fix the world
>Not including Turkey, Israel and Syria in the blast radius
It's like you're not even trying

Small nukes over a huge area m8, that's the ticket. Otherwise you'll just make more refugees

2000 10kt nukes spread evenly across all population centres in MENA should do it

>just nuke their government and put in a secular dictator
Yeah, that worked just fine a few decades ago.

Better do it for science

The majority of the Western population is yelling at the government for not taking more refugees, do you think they'll allow them to rain death and destruction upon a whole region, killing millions of """"""innocent"""""" """"""women and children""""""?

Add China in that sphere too please

It did until it didn't though.

I dont think you know how to speak English, Hans.

The US should be bombed. No US, no support for the Wahabbis.

>The majority of the Western population is yelling at the government for not taking more refugees
Is that what the Turkish media claims is going on?

Are you saying thats not the case? Because if it isnt, why are you taking thousands upon thousands of refugees every month?
Face it, your women are aching for brown dick, and your men are too cucked to do anything about it.
I wish it was not so, I truly do, but you and Sweden are beyond saving.
No, actually, you and Sweden deserve to crumble and burn for what you did to Europe.

I'm genuinely convinced that Romanians have the lowest IQ out of any other ethnicity in the world. Every single post I've ever seen from a Romanian is pure idiocy.

>yet they have such good internet
It's not fair.

Better stay clear of the airport, Mehmet

BTFO
T
F
O

Haha. Great post friend! Well thought out arguments too!

>Israel
>Missed

W
H
O

C O U L D

I
T

B E

N
O
W
?

Because they need escape goats, the infrastructure, bases in the area... If you turn that area into a wasteland you have to rebuild everything from the ground up. Not practical.

It's better to have them under control, which you are failing to do, World Police.

Cheers Yorgo, will do!

>Escape goats
This needs to happen. Prison Break with goats when?