Why does everyone here hates Haiti?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZrYUOBshcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

butthurt french diaspora

I don't

They're Black and poor

I like Haiti

They come sneaking into our countries illegally killing, raping and stealing from our people.

butthurt french diaspora

I have seen that in Acapulco

Because it's the worst country in the new world. Somehow it fails both at being a Carribean nation and at being a Latin nation.

I blame the French for creating an Africa-tier shithole in the New World.

Yeah it's pretty much entirely their fault. Even Dominican Republic is better for fuck's sake

It's not like they had to pay a debt during more than a century

one is 99% pure black African, the other one is mainly mixed with a large minority of whites and blacks... rlly makes u think

Barbados and Bahamas are both Black and better than the Dominican Republic.

>country founded on the mass slaughter of the island's white population
>how come nobody wants to trade with us?????

Although to be fair, they spared like 20 Dutch in the capital; which should be pointed out before the Canadians storm in here, fresh off reading Jacobin

Because we got COLONIZED by wh*te Brits and they still supervised us after slavery.

Haiti killed all the wh*te French people before they had time to properly set up the colony and the slaves took over the country themselves.

Oh shut the fuck up
Barbados and Bahamas are only successful because of American tourists
Hell, you're probably an American yourself

Haitian shrimp are great

>Two small countries with no infrastructure but with beatiful landscape became succesful because they knew how to take advantage of it.
Not everyone has a big country like you America

Haiti is located in the same Caribbean sea too, they could've easily set themselves up as another tourist resort also, but they didn't,

Also

>thinking tourism is bad.

Almost every other country makes some form of profit from tourism.

but not every country has 50% of their fucking GDP come from tourism.

Also Haiti is to large to be a tourist trap. Just like Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Puerto Rico.

Hm yeah I wonder why that was. Maybe the Haitians could have negotiated a better deal with the French if they hadn't slaughtered every last French man woman and child during the rebellion. Just a thought.

I don't, I hate you.

Ignore the fag above me, he doesn't know about the Haitian problem in Chile that is slowly swarming up here

u learned hisotry?

war of navtive vs imperialism

first win from haiti
i think noboy hate or like haiti

poor black people that flee to other countries to mooch off welfare and start shit instead of fixing their own country

but if you point that out you're a racist meanine!!!!!!11!!!!

>kill white people trying to start a prospering colony
>wonder why it turned to shit
>constantly ask first world countries for free munnies because they can't do anything else but kill each other and make poo cookies

sorry for my poor historic

i go to book store
so i cnat reply to u

and
u learned history?------question mark is my m istake
i want !
pardon my fingers plz

So does that mean you love the queen :3
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZrYUOBshcE

How are your niggers different from niggers who originate from Haiti?

You're all niggers who descend from slaves. A wretched and useless race who is meant for hard labour and tasks that don't require thinking.

*tips*

The french gave them freedom and equality and the first thing they did was start murdering the white population when they had the population numbers on their side. Thank god for the dominicans who are mixed with spaniard and catholic, they hid a lot of the whites who would would have had their throats sliced open. The haitians were so ruthless they even killed off the mulattos as they were "tainted" with european. That's why haitians today are 99% dark as fuck black.

Dominicans are subhuman

He is telling the truth.
The Africans from the Bahamas are the same as those that came to Haiti.
Their nationalities may have been different but the input was the same at least in the beginning.

africans are subhumans

fuck off back to Sup Forums

>The south is full of them

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

lol why would anyone immigrate to honduras lmao

Because niggers deforested their half of the island

t. Jared Diamond

Hatian bulls are vital to sexually satisfying Italian women

Because you can have a decent life if you work hard and aren't useless.

this, but unironically

>The ms-13 actually believes this

why is your country such a giant pile of shit then kek

Dude, Mexico is a 3 world country too.

if thats the case then all spics are subhuman

beep boop you too buddy

I don't hate Haiti, I hate Haitians

Yeah, but we have tiers

So, Bahamas = Cuck and Haiti = Chad, that's why you hate them

Kek'd

This is some of the worse roleplay I've seen in a while.

and dominicans are certainly not bottom of the tier

yeah guatemalans and honduras still exist

Wow, a walled off tourist shithole where the only locals that are allowed in are the ones who clean the toilets. That must be a truly unique and interesting way to experience Haitian "culture"

I don't, I feel sorry for them

came here to say this.

Who's butthurt, the French or the bigoted anglos who feel the need to make 15 anti-French threads a day?

We don't like niggers.

haitiANO go home

voodoo

I don't hate Haiti, I just find the fact that it's in the state that it's in very sad. At this point the entire cunt should just be evacuated and resettled across the Americas tbqhwy, it's a failed experiment.

>deforest their own land because their own insane mortal-lord
>blame each other, even blame foreign help
>feel superior but actually they are the one who most inferior in this world
>never try to improving themselves after many """""accidents""""" that happened to them