Why are Americans on Sup Forums so aggressive and hostile compared to Americans on Sup Forums?

Why are Americans on Sup Forums so aggressive and hostile compared to Americans on Sup Forums?

Because Sup Forums is full of children

The more far right you are the more aggressive and stupid you are, they eventually become akin to apes

Because Sup Forums is full of losers

I don't go on Sup Forums but there is this thing called "BOARD CULTURE" which means that people act differently depending.

ALSO politics in general gets people riled up. There is something in USA called "rule of RAPE" which means you never want to discuss Religion, Abortion, Politics or Economics in mixed company because you might start an ugly fight.

Sup Forums = rednecks from Stormfront and virgins from /r/The_Donald
Sup Forums = numales from San Francisco and CHIs from LOS Angeles

who isn't agressive and hostile on Sup Forums?

All of the American Nazis are on Sup Forums, while the sane Americans are on Sup Forums. Also Sup Forums Americans can take banter better (except for when we can't).

>Americans on Sup Forums
>West Coast

Sup Forums has a sense of humor

>anyone on Sup Forums
>not autistically agressive

average age of your typical Sup Forums user is 14. There's a lot of hormones in those little fellas.

Who knows, i stopped browsing Sup Forums because it's now filled with christfags.

The whole world is filled with Christfags its the largest religion on Earth. Its also the #1 religion in Paraguay so I'm assuming you never leave your own house??

>It's an Atheist

I'm not talking about normal human beings who happen to be christian. I'm talking about individuals with particularly cringy opinions such as your countrymen on Sup Forums

desu they're not even Christians, a lot of them just see the Catholic Church as some beacon of "traditional values" and "white culture".

Catholic Church is a beacon of traditional values, I don't know about "white culture" though. Italian culture maybe. French culture maybe. English culture less so (they are Anglican). Depends on what you mean by white.

Americans on Sup Forums aren't white. They're the "bad guys" and if they had any semblance of a sack they'd be on Sup Forums pushing back with their nonwhite American brethren.

They don't know what they mean by white, because they're retarded. Every American Ethno-nationalist seems to think that "white culture" is some homogeneous thing.

While it is, I'm saying they don't espouse those beliefs because they're members of the Church, but more because it aligns with what they believe in about who isn't a "degenerate" or fucking whatever.

I do think white nationalism is eerily similar to Calvinism, though. Almost Earthly predestination.

Every pic of IRL American Sup Forums meetups I've seen shows mostly brown people. You be suprised how ubiquitous antisemitism and Islamaphobia can be.

Sup Forums is filled with retards and Sup Forums is filled with cucks. Sup Forums has the best American posters.