"I don't see the problem here."

>"I don't see the problem here."

t. Sup Forums

They'd rather talk about brown people like the good goy they are

Jews

You have to be retarded to be in bottom 90% of your country, though. Any decent job will get you to top 10%.

Any amount of wealth inequality can be tolerated so long as the poorest have a certain standard of living. Nobody can deny that as wealth inequality has increased living standards have gone up, particularly for the poor.

Because there is none. It's a wealth cycle. The pendulum swings back and forth all the time, then comes a depression and transfers the wealth back to the 90%.

The good news is that after the impending market collapse will give us the opportunity to start an economic expansion on scale with that of the post-WWII one.

>1 post by this ID

I don't see a problem either.

In the US 40% don't have a positive net worth because of debt.

If you have no debt and have a dollar in your pocket you have more wealth than 40% of the population combined.

Don't you just hate all those dollarairs?

t. Genius of decimal places

That won't stop you from bitching that they aren't living in cardboard boxes. How dare they own a fridge!?

It's the globalists and the money made off of internationalism and cheap labor. Post-Trump Sup Forums is absolutely for tightening "free trade" and stopping immigration.

Soooo what happened around 77 and 87?

computers are making rich people richer

calculating how to keep as much wealth as possible

deregulation?

Looks like we need another war

Removal of the gold standard

What?

the dollar became a fiat currency and no longer had gold value attached to it.

Yes, and we've been moving "left" the entire time.

Immigration is a BIG part of the causet. When there's a surplus of workers, the employer holds all the power. When there's a surplus of jobs, the worker holds all the power. So yes, immigration, ESPECIALLY low level immigration is a problem.

globalisation

>Inequality
>Bad
>mfw