Seriously, the bullying against Norwegian members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against Norwegian members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Norweigans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only Norweigan man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Romanians or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Slavs get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in Europe.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful !
Would you call a Norweigan man a "cuck" to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth man that they are a "cuck"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

What are you talking about?
everyone loves us

Except the Norwegians students who come to study here in the US. My god the males are either borderline cocky alcoholics who think Abercrombie/Hollister is still popular here or bitchy ass women.

^This

We love Norway.

We tend to be pretty arrogant and self centered

You are an hypersensitive bitch. Noone hates Norway in this board. You are one of the most prosperous, smart, beautiful and respected people in Europe. Most of norge posta are pretty reasonable and informative. Not many shitposts desu.

>Not recognizing pasta

>Everyone hates Norway
Incorrect. It's the only other country other than my own that I respect in any matter.

Also, your TV series are really great. Could you recommend me something like this?

>In the near future, Norway is occupied by Russia on behalf of the European Union, due to the fact that the newly elected environmental friendly Norwegian government has stopped the all important oil- and gas-production in the North Sea.

Stop kissing our asses, you are not going to get any money, Pablo.

Norgayans has the arrogance of swedes and assburgerism of finns.
You deserve it

Norway? More like NO WAY lol

Cuck. This isn't reddit

no bully pls ;_;

My brother is getting married to a gypsy. I guess we're family now bro

welcome to the nordic brotherhood Mateo

OP, i must agree with you.

>Romania at the back

Ahahaha

>borderline cocky alcoholics
we can't help it, its in our blood
>We tend to be pretty arrogant and self centered
this to

kek, shalom merchant! i really enjoyed your thread about poles being bullied as well great stuff.

i love your country but norwegians should be a little bit less cucked in my opinion

also stop kidnapping kids

Stale pasta. Norwegians are Sup Forums master race.

t. totally not a norwegian on vacation in croatia

PS: saw a couple at the breakfast stuffing as much free food they could down into bags. Guess the (((ethnicity)))