Is mr robot worth watching? the show is in its 2nd season now and i've seen it pop up here a few times...

is mr robot worth watching? the show is in its 2nd season now and i've seen it pop up here a few times. is there a verdict on the show?

yes

what do you like about it user?

Season 1 is 10/10. Some of the best TV I've ever watched.

Season 2 isn't as good, but that's not saying much. It's still very good, just slower paced, and develops the characters more.

waifu

just watch it, you will get consumed by the mystery

it will probably not be worth it with how much they are teasing us but fuck if it isnt good right now

Do you think Christian Slater was involved in casting? How is this old man the most attractive member of the cast?

nah its pretty shit. just an average tv show.

>How is this old man the most attractive member of the cast?

But he isn't.

I don't like muzzies or brown people.

kys Elliot is cutest

ironically the hacking is the worst part of the show

It's great if you're in high school and want some over the top, edgy, "fuck society, corporations are too powerful, government sucks" stuff as the core of the show. If you're over the mental age of 15, you should probably pass.

had too much sex and drugs for my liking but the computer stuff was cool and mostly accurate to real life.

what kind of faggot are you?

There's really a disproportionate amount of homosexuality in this show

>Elliot's waifu, Angela
>Elliot's neighbor Shayla
>Elliot's boss, Gideon
>Tyrell
>Whiterose
>The prison tranny

you havent even watched it have you? thats not even the appeal anymore

> thats not even the appeal anymore
then what is?

My husbandfu wasn't in the second season so I didn't watch. No tyrell equals no buy

S3 will either make or break the show

I tries to be edgy way too much.

he shows up in the last 2 episodes you doofus

Meh

You don't get the show

she looks like a reptile.

You look like a faggot

you act like one too

better than looking like a lizardperson

Fags are reptillians

i watched 3 episodes and i couldn't get into it

it reeked of "dude lets get high and talk about how evil corporations are lmao"

maybe its better than i gave it credit for, but it doesn't help that my retard brother who smokes weed and voted for justin trudeau kept hyping it up to me.

what should her next role be?

It's much deeper than that. Give it another shot. Season 2 is mostly about the fallout from their plan in season 1.

robot is the most normalfag show i've ever witnessed
this is not how autistic socially awkward people act and he's a degenerate but nevermind that, all the
>two deep
elements of the show are superficial no brainers that don't even scrape the surface of the iceberg and it really ultimately turns into a teenage rebel sort of thing, the attitude of a spoiled brat who can't think before he talks
it's also slow and dry (i say that as someone who enjoys the slowest and driest of cinematography) and there are faggot swedes in it

NAZIS WATCH OUT!!

>Season 1 is 10/10. Some of the best TV I've ever watched.

lmao

isn't this the guy from westworld?