Hmmm really makes you guys think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah the Jews control the west.

Real tough nut to crack there huh

is there any single individual on earth with a bigger victim complex than Latuff? Literally everyone on earth is out to get him

Change
>The west
To
>Shlomo
And it's accurate

I think we should be able to mock jews and Pisslam equally, though I doubt that's the message he's aiming for

This would have merit if islamophobia wasn't a thing and would be yelled if someone drew Muhammed in a sjw area, probably a lot of sjws asking, "Why would you do this? Don't you know this hurts muslims?" and other kinds of bullshit

Meanwhile in the real world.

Jewish Muslim here, OP is a faggot.

More, meanwhile in the real world.

Guess which of the three flew into a murderous rage....

I dont fucking understand how Mudslimes got their protected status anyhow. I know Jews got theirs through muh Holocaust, but Muslims have done fuck all except prove why we should tell em to fuck off. 15 years ago everyone was willing to hang em all on street lamps, now society sucks them off and begs them to invade. What the fuck happened?

the (((west)))

is that the way you do that

>latuff

Hes not even black, fake

>15 years ago
How are you supposed to know when you're only 13?

Up until 9/11 muslims simply weren't worth discussing, apart from the great Talibans helping pinning muh evil communists down.

When is someone gonna call a hit on him? I really would like to see that

yea, transexual jewish muslim paraplegic here, OP's a faggot

>Up until 9/11 muslims simply weren't worth discussing

You forgot the 70's and 80's kid, when Muslims were blowing planes and Olympic games across the west.

Isn't Carlos Latuff the real name of Sophie Labelle?

You can't really draw anything about muslims either, it will be considered hate speech and islamophobia. Only Charlie Hebdo gets away with it because they are extreme left

>Up until 9/11 muslims simply weren't worth discussing

Looks like someone never read a history book...

I know they werent worth discussing until 9/11. I had never heard of this shit religion until then because I was fucking 9 and they were largely irrelevant in the late 90s. I know a lot of animosity against them rose because of it, but over the last few years the view changed from open dislike and contempt to 'handle with caution or it might explode, by the way accept more of them into your communities because ??????'. You cant say shit about them now for no real reason. Islamophobia is the biggest non argument since it implies the fear is irrational, when in fact its fucking reality that we're seeing on close to a monthly basis in civilized society now

Musish Jewlim here, OP is a faggot

More like:
>draw about Jude, get sued
>draw about Mohamed, get beheaded

This. Muslims slaughter people for depicting their pedo prophet.

>Only Charlie Hebdo gets away with it
Define "gets away with it".

>A British NGO, the Islamic Human Rights Commission, gave their 2015 international 'Islamophobe of the Year' award to Charlie Hebdo

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

[for those who don't know... 2015 was also the year of this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Hebdo_shooting]

>Say, you wouldn't mind hurry up the shooting?...
>I am in a hurry to move here.

>New colonies

Nice

Has Latuff died a horrible death as I'd like him to by now? Let's hope so.

Jews never suicide bombed anybody.

Those are both freedom of speech.

(((WEST)))

You got it lol.

would be better i you made it a israeli jew fucking a palestinian woman infront of her husband

>latuff

This faggot should hang first on the day of the rope

>drawing about jews
>money grabbing puppeteers of government

>drawing about muslims
>BOOM! Rainbows!

Yeah, I can see the discrepancy.

>Jews never suicide bombed anybody.
They do other things that are more nefarious.

same shit memes for years and years
same retarded shitposters
OP still always a fag
when will you change, Sup Forums?