‘Super racist’ pool safety poster prompts Red Cross apology

America YES!

‘Super racist’ pool safety poster prompts Red Cross apology

Female cancer strikes again, rational thinking stops where my feelings begin!

archive.is/W1pOB

This just makes me confused.

These fucking hypersensitive weirdos have somehow usurped power and are now playing Jenga with western society.

What the fuck did I do to deserve living in a world where my entire livelihood is in the hands of these people?

From the Red Cross statement:

>We are currently in the process of completing a formal agreement with a diversity advocacy organization for their guidance moving forward.

Diversity Advocacy Organization? Is this an actual thing? How much does that job pay and what are the qualifications? Can they just run the next poster past the nigger janitor and ask him if he thinks it will upset white college students?

You mean like the pol threads that have bitched for days because a video game is going to have black soldiers in it?

face it, pol is the SJW of the right. you all cry as much or more than them.

Problem is too many retards have a 'voice' that NEEDS to be heard according to them, so if one person gets offended, shit hits the fan, every damn time.

We do it on here, amongst ourselves, and mostly just make rude edits of comics for our own amusement. Sure there are a few guys who say stupid or mean shit, and on rare occassions we'll mobilize normal, fair protest stuff like sending emails to advertisers. We don't operate in a block assaulting anything slightly against our sensibilities. We don't get to go on national television or get audiences with the fucking UN. We don't demand leftist speech be utterly censored to keep society in lockstep with our views, and the sweeping majority of us would NOT make those demands for censorship if the shoes were reversed and we dominated the media and acedemia like the left currently does.

Comparing guys who hang out online and discuss political problems we face, at worst waxing hyperbolic in our exasperation or doing pranks like comment raids to violent, organized, institutionally supported thugs who come to attack peaceful, permitted rallies and constantly launch assaults on the livelihoods of anyone who disagrees with them online is fucking ridiculous and you ought to be ashamed that you've allowed your brain to become so miswired that the comparison makes any sense to you.

>only cool people are white
yeah this is bullshit. don't try to pass it as harmless.

oh please. you only think they're hypersensitive because it doesn't affect you. yet Sup Forums is the first to lose their shit when whites are deservingly put in a bad light or replace by a minority

This is how I feel every time one of these RACIST ads make people outraged.

Find the racism. Where's racism?
I am still looking.

I found Waldo.
Can anyone spot racism yet?

What's the retard in the middle doing? I mean he looks pretty uncool, but why is he officially "not cool"?

He is shouting i guess?

That's breaking the ''don't shit in the pool'' rule.

He can't swim

I think that's his foot. Poo would be darker.

How isnt Canada cool?
They smoke weed every d... Oh right.

Ah!
I guess you're right. He looks as if he can't swim.
I thought he was just being a jerk.

Pajeet cannot poo in loo, but Pajeet is smart and knows the pool is not the loo!

But what the fuck is wrong with it? Could someone explain me this?

4 of the 5 "not cool" kids are brown.

6 black people in pic

2/3 not cool

>only the white people are cool
hahahahahaha

>Washington Post reporting this trash
>Red Cross apologizing

America is dead.

> Red Cross changes the swim safety with "less racist" skin tones

> bitches complain about lack of representation for """minorities"""

Can't win.

Not this guy.
Why not?
What does the Red Cross have against Fanta?

No east Asians
No tranny

So 2015

represent minorities and don't be racist about it
It's really not that difficult

they should start using some neutral skin color for this shit

like blue or green

Not ten Arabs forming a tight ring around a white girl.
That poster is so 2014.

Glass bottle at pool

kek

Red Cross is a kike organization, no joke. They have secret agenda meetings and quietly promote a lot of far-left shit. They get to do this because they have a reputation for "neutrality" and "philanthropy".

If you're bored go research how they choose their executives or who they allow in those agenda meetings - they have it set up so only progressives have a chance.

Easily looks the coolest of the lot.

>going to a public pool with niggers

Or maybe not have niggers make up half the people on the poster

OK. Must be an older pic then, because most bottles these days are plastic.

Reminded me....
No burka babes either
Totally racist circa 2013

Flips are the worst. You have the stupidity of spics and the ugliness of chinks

If the game was team fortress type nobody would give a shit.

But to have a historically accurate game and adding things that were not there pisses people off.

They added the "diversity" for diversity's sake.

It would be like adding blacks as astronauts and mission control to a movie about the Lunar Program in the 1960's.

2014 swimming campaign

Can't rember the last time I saw a glass soda bottle.

Picture Failure on several levels

One is about the history of white nations, mostly. The other is a poster that despite being "super racist" is also accurate. Blacks have been kicked out of so many public pools. Haven't there been places that have had so much trouble that they had to limit the amount of blacks?