How proud are you about your nationality?

How proud are you about your nationality?

about 56% proud

excellent post

I didn't even realize this was the percentage on the chart, I was just trying to make a "le 56% white" post. Really makes you think when comparing the values

why do americans hate their country so much?

their president was black when the survey was taken

just like the men in ur mum's bedroom last night

we wuz pharoahs

joke's on you, my mom was incinerated and buried at sea

100% proud, despite Trump being in office. Everyday I think about being a member of the greatest society to ever grace the face of the earth, and I smile.

0%
its absolute garbage. totally dystopian.

My dream would be to literally nuke all brazilian capitals and I wouldn't feel the slightest guilt into it because I know every single one of them are scum

0% proud about being colombian but 1000% proud of being a paisa

The fucks I give about most of the country are exactly the same I give about the rest of Latin America.

However - even with all its problems and fuckeries - I'm quite proud of my region and State.

>proud
It's more a sense of gladness and delight.

Just nuke the central government and the capitals fix themselves without external meddling.

Australia right in the middle, but conveniently omitted from list of shitholes.

I wonder who could have been responsible for this.

a mixture of ashamed and disavowing.
t. Scot
Started with the independence thing and a vague sense of shame at a nation so cowardly as to reject it's own existence, but really that just set off a general process of disillusion as I realized many of the "Scottish" traits I liked were basically local traits.

Nah, it's the people and the overall "malandro" culture

i'm a government loyalist, very proud.

Not at all proud

I am sorry serbs, jews and gypsies for all the things my countrymen did to you. Ever Croat should be ashamed of being a Croat for the things our ancestors did

0%

basically this:

We are small, poor and decaying state, why i have to be proud of my country?

Scotland is still a country you retard, you just had people smart enough in your country to realise that the price of oil is falling, and that England pays more money for you than the other way round.
I want scots gone too, and I want a wall, but the only thing they're good for is oil.

why not leave then?

When I finish the carrer I go to Mexico to live, do not doubt it but i don´t emigrate with a high school diploma only.

-2%
Would kms to get another nationality

>Germany not the most "not at all proud"
You nazi fucks never really regretted anything you've done, eh?

You have your European larping tho. And it's not like you get to choose in Germany to be proud of your nation

being proud of who you are is bad?

High quality post

No but being proud of achievements of people greater than you is

>being proud of who you are is bad?
You are not poland
You are you

if you're proud of your skills, like violin playing, or doing maths, then you worked for it and go ahead and be proud of yourself
but being proud for how you were born isn't something you had any choice in or put in any effort to do, so what for?
It makes more sense for immigrants to be proud of their country because it usually takes hard work to become one legally, but nowadays those are the people who are most likely to hate their new land and seek reform

im proud of my korea
1st safe country in world
n n n

but people call 'hell korea'
difficult problem

No, I'm actually very ashamed of being r*ssian.

at least your women are beautiful

No, but when you´re country had the unemployment of Spain, ridiculous and absurd numbers, but despite this, most of the population has as a preference "Destroy sexism" and the government does everything it can to do this you feel embarrassed by your own people for worrying them so little to eat and so much to fulfill government propaganda.

Literally 50% of young people in Spain have less money than a person from the central congo who lives with the warlords (0,000000000001 shitafricanmoney is more than 0 euros) and their only chance for the future is begging and/or prostitution if they continue here.

I'm ashamed, it could be worst though.

About -120% proud(meaning I do hate being Korean as fuck). I'm always lookig forwards to escaping this hellish country as soon as possible and find a decent country that's great to settle in

Not at all, maybe the worst developed country.

Yours is the most advanced country in Asia and one of the most advanced countries with the world's 3rd biggest economy. You should be proud of yours

t. saulista

Because Australia isn't a shit hole and it seems the only proud white country left.

0% proud
100% ashamed

It's LITERALLY the worst country in this world. Having a children here is the most cruel thing you could do.

I might get why you hate your country's lifestyle but I can tell you that there are few places on Earth which live conditions are better than in South Korea.

And your country was worst than mine decades ago and look at it now, you demonstrated that half of the world just don't know how to do their stuff. Even if you're not proud of your country, you don't have a reason for being ashamed.

Rich takes everything and nothing left for the rest.
Only fools proud of their country rich while they have literally nothing within.

I'm not proud of anything which is nothing to do with my own achievement. Japan is done.

but that's illegal in germany

It depends, but I generally feel very negative towards it

Why is Finland not on the graph?

Japan's GINI is already decent. There's no place in the world where the rich don't want to take everything. That's why they're rich.

I am not proud of my country
But I hope people like you escape korea as soon as possible I am sure that you maybe suffer in anywhere

Cuck

Already in progress. No worries :) no countries would be worse than Korea, I bet

As shit as I know the country is, I'm pretty fucking proud, there's something about this country that just makes me feel extremely proud.

>"how dare you not to be proud of your shithole you cuck!"
lol, ok

>Australia up there
Why are Aussies so based?
Is it because they have to be constantly vigilant because of snakes and emus and kangaroos and shit, whereas the rest of the west has gone soft?

Cuck

Not really proud since that would be a tad silly but I am patriotic and grateful to my grandparents and their generation.

a 7 atleast

>caring about the pride others have in their country
Cuck

why are all the shitty countries at the top? why is qatar at the very top? I thought saudi arabia was threatening to shit on them after terrorist involvement

Not a lot. Being proud of something because you were born within its imaginary line doesn't make a lot of sense.

This opinion have nothing to do with opinion on immigration policy, however.

I try to stay optimistic but whenever I read the news I am reminded of why we will always be the "country of the future".
Wouldn't that increase the pride in their country though? They resisted SA's attempts to disrupt them.

>They resisted SA's attempts to disrupt them.
wasn't that iran

I like it but I don't put it down other people's throats. Better to be neutral, accept reality and do something about it rather than be a low-test self-hater

Paisas are Colombian, larper

Shittier countries have less educated people who can't afford to travel. Their governments also pump out more propaganda to make the populate feel more content with their shitty lives.

-t. lives in a shitty country, very third world.

But you're not Finn?