Which country will be the first to ban sexist character design in vidya?

Here's what sexist is:

>portrays a woman who is supposed to be strong
>give her an uncharacteristically plump ass for the sole reason that males find fat sexier than muscle on women's butts

When most male characters are designed, they fit the role (fighter, mercenary etc), but when female characters are designed they don't look like fighters or mercenaries, but rather like models with butt flab instead of glute muscle.

This way of designing characters is alienating women as a target audience. Which country will be the first one to ban their developers from sexist design?

We already know it's illegal in Sweden to market your product with sexist commercials or ads. So my bet is Sweden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5qfT-l9y-U
techraptor.net/content/meiq-labyrinth-death-refused-classification-australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This way of designing characters is alienating women as a target audience.
Prove it.

They are slut shaming women who want to be slutty

Bad game anyway

I don't see what feminists are complaining about. There are videogame characters shaped like feminists too:

I donno man, Prime Minister Zoolander is on the feminazi side of GamerGate.....

Women want female characters to be portrayed properly, not like sex objects.

You don't portray a mercenary with a fat ass in a thong unless you only want sex appeal. Men think fat butts are sexy, women think they're ugly and make no sense when the rest of the character is fit.

France has attempted it but the law never passed. If Shrillary is elected she'll ban sexist games and ship arms to ISIS to hunt down gamergate.

I personally would live to see more muscular and fat free depictions of female ass

It's not really what we want to see, it's about what is appropriate. Girl on the right in OP image is supposed to be a though mercenary, yet her ass looks fat and soft.

It doesn't make sense an it breaks immersion.

News flash, video game characters ARE objects.

not atainable without T

In a sense, yes, but come one:

does this look like the ass of a tough-as-nails mercenary to you?

>female

Are you trying to say a tough-as-nails mercenary can't show off her ass, being sexy AND deadly?

That's sexist you fucking CIS white male pig!

Why's it matter if it doesn't? Games aren't obligated to reflect reality perfectly. And who knows, maybe there are female mercenaries out there who have asses like that.

>tight clothes on a female video game character = SEXIST
>Protest against sexism by marching naked in public

No, I'm saying that a mercenary logically would have a fit ass. That ass is anything but fit.

Mercenaries are in tip-top shape, but this woman's ass is all plump and soft. That doesn't make any sense.

That doesn't answer my question. Why is it wrong for games to not reflect reality accurately?

>If a video game shows pixelated boobs = boycot it, give it bad reviews, shame everyone that buys it and accuse them of beeing sexist

>later the same day, post this on tumblr

>We already know it's illegal in Sweden to market your product with sexist commercials or ads. So my bet is Sweden.
The TV networks just broadcast from outside of Sweden. I have also seen what you would deem "sexist" ads on websites but they are like "the tv networks" not hosted in Sweden.

>Malta
>caring about "sexist" things

topkek niggers talking about sexist shit, is this some sort of bizarro thread?

Because it breaks immersion unless the game is cartoony like Mario.

You play this game and her squishy ass jiggles and bounces as she runs. It's laughable to most, and sexy to horny teenage boys.

But at least you're admitting her ass isn't reflecting reality at all (because it's fat and soft). That's good.

>This way of designing characters is alienating women as a target audience.

>this is an argument that is genuinly made by Sup Forums
are you really incapable of seeing the difference between the two?

USA

>those asses
Ooo

But anyways
>appealing to the overwhelming majority of your audience is sexist
Yeah nah, fuck off. Also this

Video games have people jumping 10+ feet in the air, bullets that don't drop over a distance and katanas that cut tanks in half. Kill yourself.

>breaks immersion
Overwatch is not Arma, wrong argument.

explain it to me

>acting like men in video games aren't sexualized too
>acting like you don't want to fuck big boss

I was not talking about the overwatch ass here, but the fat ass to the right in OP.

>unless the game is cartoony like Mario.
Or like Overwatch.

Feminists hate Anime
because feminists are ugly women

Can confirm

It's called the free market, retard. If game developers thought they could make 'non-sexist' designs and get a lot of women from purchasing their games, they would do it. And there's nothing stopping feminists from creating their own video games.

Actually, really fit girls often do have round asses. And many women strive to have such an ass. So your argument is invalid.

ugly Feminists are jealous of anime character

This is not a fit ass:

Fucking fabio on literally half the covers.

As for who will be first, it'll probably be Iceland, followed by Sweden.

Yeah, being muscular is something that comes with being fit, that is not sexualization.

Because both male and female characters are idealized, it just so happens that the idealized woman is not very muscular, while the idealized male is incredibly muscular. If you think their "role" has anything to do with how they look, you're a damn retard.

I don't know if I should find it hot or not, I'm confused. Just doesn't look normal and female enough.

Lol we buy and sign eula for content.
?

I've seen trannies with better asses than tracer, why do people like her, pharah/mercy/d.va BTFO her pretty much

Hello, i didnt know you speak for every woman on this planet

And when they do try, they fail without subsidies, because the average feminist game is garbage.

tell that to the majority of players who have never given a shit and still enjoyed the game.

overwatch is not realistic in any way whatsoever.

who gives a fuck what women want when barely any of them play the videogames they complain about?

>prove it

>game has floating robot monks who shoot laser balls
>t-t-t-t-these butts are too unrealistic! FIX IT
even then, half the clothing in this game makes sense considering the way women dress nowadays anyway. yoga pants gave a free pass to any artist who wants to turn their character into an anal queen

Female bodies aren't natural then?
It isn't something that just comes by taking properly care of your body? Give me a break man

I'M NOT FUCKING TALKING ABOUT OVERWATCH!!!!!!

Left ass doesn't look fat, right ass does.

fucking this.

>meanwhile in Japan

the game on the right has laser weapons and a 120lb girl taking out 6'6 260lb guards in full tac gear in hand to hand combat. Your realism argument is invalid for that game as well.

OP is Sup Forums's the butt is fat poster who has spamming boards all over the internet for 14+ years about JIGGLING BUTTS.

Women with developed glutes from training will have bigger asses and they will still look that way with some plumpness unless they cut all water the way competitive Body builders do.

Op is a shitposting faggot but we have ways of dealing with that.

morality will invert itself
empires will rise and fall
but DAT ASS is eternal

FLABBY JIGGLY ASS

>Age:30s~
>Born: Norway
>Lives: Hällevadsholm, Sweden
>185cm
>Vegan
>Anime: Kodomo no Jikan (Sybb - BB Forums)
>Hates: GTA

>names: Sybb / Sybbie / GF_Sybb / Aoki / Otkanime / kai_wii / bertrimmarpåstjärt /perverted_perfection / assisclass / oskar_det / SL68 / DualBbys / Double00AA / ah_yes / ShadowLord69 / Paipaj / TAL_0311 / NyaseNya / Slugma128 / aBBYS / whiteflower97

>subjects:
>vanessa
>samus
>penelo
>p.n.03
>peach
>Resident Evil [Jill, Claire, Rebecca]
>obsessed with "Agnetha Fältskog" from "Abba", especially her ass

The target audience for most games are MALES, not females since they're a minority who even buy games. Females demand equal rights? Well be equal with us males then.

Personally i love sexualization of females in videogames. Its the modern day Pin-up.

It goes both ways. The dudes in games look hot and so do the women. Deal.

okay. tell that to the majority of players of whatever game shes from, which, unless its a mobile game, would have male majority player base who enjoy looking at eye candy more than they give a shit about realism.

if people wanted more reality, they wouldn't be playing computer games. i know you legitimately dont understand that since you seem to be getting mad over this. stop injecting your political beliefs into fantasy worlds unless you want your political beliefs to be treated like fantasies. nice proxy btw

Looks like fucking polygons, *squints* Malta...

And if they intentionally did that, they'd be just as unhealthy as bodybuilders.

Liberals promote bodily harm no matter what, don't they?

London

They already banned sexy people on buses

regarding tracer's ass its literally as flat as possible, regarding the one on the right I don't care because japanese games are shit, dumb argument тbh

And why do you think the majority of players are males?

Canada or Britain.
I'M A ONE MAN APOCALYPSE.

>This way of designing characters is alienating women as a target audience

Women don't buy these videogames anyway

>you need to pander to me so I won't buy your product anyway as you alienate your base!

I mean, I'm not much of a feminist, but it is indeed annoying that videogames force hot women characters where it makes no fucking sense.

I mean seriously, if you really HAVE to include female characters, just fucking dress them in believable combat clothes and I'll be happy.

Because it is.

>ignores the posts outing him as usual

The end goal of all this cultural critique is to stigmatize male sexual attraction as inherently oppressive.
This position is untenable. The harder they try to push this, the greater the backlash of horny frustrated males.

We have two of the biggest AAA game devs in the industry here, that would never happen.

I'm thinking Germany since they've already gotten involved by banning nazi shit in video games and censoring games they consider overly violent.

OP confirmed for having never seen a real woman

Based France.

No one gives a single fuck about your shitposts excpet you and your autisic friends in burger land.

Are we talking about how people actually look are are we talking "art" like comics, 3d movies, and games. Because on one hand thats how people actually look in real life and grow a fucking spine, and on the other hand these characters are always going to be exaggerated to portray them in whatever light the creator deems their purpose is for.

In either case, ugly / fat people just need to understand they are unwanted.

>does this look like the ass of a tough-as-nails mercenary to you?

It's a woman, so no.

fuck off i like eye candy when i play

The ultimate goal is to make maleness itself inherent oppressive. Why else are they also pushing trasngenderism?

These Cultural Marxists fail to realize that an all male world would work miles better than an all female world.

Widowmaker has best ass.

did some one say boob jiggle
youtube.com/watch?v=-5qfT-l9y-U

>Believable combat clothes
>Believable combat
Could be nice. But look at the number if people who play Call of duty vs Arma. And plus why would you want to run slower and carry less gear than the male characters?

this is true jabroni

>will be the first
>will
Australia already is that country. Their Ratings Board can effectively ban a game by Refusing a classification since retailers are demanded to only sell games that have been classified.
techraptor.net/content/meiq-labyrinth-death-refused-classification-australia

>The game features a variety of female characters dressed in provocative clothing with their cleavage emphasised by their clothing revealing the sides or underside of their breasts. Four of the five – Estra, Flare, Maki and Setia, although of indeterminate age, are all adult-like, with voluptuous bosoms and large cleavage that are flaunted with a variety of skimpy outfits.
>The fifth main character, Connie, is depicted as child-like in comparison. She is flat-chested, under-developed physically (such as the hips), is significantly shorter than the other characters and wears her hair in pigtails. She also has a child-like voice, wears colourful child-like clothing and appears naive in her outlook on life. She is also referred to as a “girl” by the other main characters. In the Board’s opinion, the character of Connie depicts a person who is, or appears to be, a child under 18.

>The game features use of the Playstation Vita’s touchscreen feature, that allows the player to touch or run their finger across the touchscreen in order to make any female character’s breasts move in response. The chest area of Connie is viewed moving slightly when this occurs, which is significantly different from the greater movement viewed when one of the four adult-like female characters is touched.

>you will never have a set of muscular thighs crush your head like a melon
Feels bad familia

>Within the character menu, the player can also touch the head, hips and legs of a character and a voice clip plays in reaction. When the player touches Connie in this mode it prompts verbal responses from her – either, “So flat. Super-flat.”, “Smooth”, “Just a little squishy” or two variations of a perturbed “Woah” sound. The application accompanying the game states there is a reaction to either the breasts, head, hips or legs of a character being touched. The touch response to each is indeterminate, as the gameplay footage does not indicate which area of the body is being touched when a response is heard.

thank you for showing you dont know shit about fighting games or their players

where are you really from? just wondering

Is the same "gent"?

please, somebody post some asses, i love asses. im an ass man, 2d is preferred

it's incredible how ass pained people get about basically some 2d art assets and some shit thrown together in unity.

I wonder if this is similar to how people felt to the dada movement in art history.

The asspain seems similar