Does Sup Forums like Peep Show?

Does Sup Forums like Peep Show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqp6_Snvm20&ab_channel=EggyJohnsPirateRadio
youtube.com/watch?v=8Yredc3ayOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes. it breaks barriers

pure kino

Yeah but it's one of those shows that's only good for one watch through. After viewing the whole thing I couldn't stand the cringe-comedy anymore. Great show though, I recommend it to anyone interested in british kino

>kino

I don't frequently visit Sup Forums, what the fuck does that mean?

Kino is to cinema as cinema is to film.

Yes very much so

Self harm can be very appealing!
Just let me finish the S!

I disagree and have rewatched the series about three times now in the past 1.5 years.

The first watch was cringe, but the second viewing I've related and grown to love and hate the characters more than the first time.

Jeff also did nothing wrong.

>you could put your penis in her...still wouldn't have the balls to fuck.
Jeff's a douche

Jeff is god-tier

>tfw Mark's autism and Jez' employment history

wrong pic

>BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>tfw I am the worst parts of Mark and Jez combined

superhands is god tier
>a bit of crack

>You've been going round thinking thoughts your whole life and look where that's got you

DO I?!

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD JEREMY

IM NOT SICK BUT IM NOT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL

iktf

DUDE CRINGE AT MY AWKWARDNESS LMAO

Nah I rewatched it again the other month (Watched the final season and then went and rewatched the whole thing again)

Still hilarious on the second time

DUDE REDUCE A SHOW TO JUST ONE OF ITS FACETS TO MAKE IT SEEM AS SIMPLE AS ME LMAO

at least you're not Gerrard

this fucking show gives me anxiety

Top 10 sitcom for me.

I think it depends on your capacity for cringe. My friend couldn't make it through two episodes before telling me he can't watch anymore. Todd Margaret was like torture to him.

NANCY BEST GIRL

Nancy is shit. Big Suze is where it's at.

And what is film?

cinema is to film as film is to movie

Film is to movie as movie is to flick.

>Hi, I'm Robert Grayson. Pleased to meet you.
No, I'm Robert Grayson.
>No, s-sure.
Are you Robert Grayson?
>No, I'm sorry.
>You are.
>You are, I'm not.
>I'm very sorry.
Mmm.
I> have a sudden overpowering desire 'for a glass of water and a baguette.

She got BLACKED though

Don't remind me. Fucking jews.

>that episode where Mark falls in love with Johnson and can be seen slowly growing a mustache throughout the episode which is never mentioned

truly the most kino episode

youtube.com/watch?v=vqp6_Snvm20&ab_channel=EggyJohnsPirateRadio

Best show in decades
Clean shirt

>tfw accidentally ran to windsor

got any salt?

i want a kebab

Elena was objectively the best girl, and most attractive. Should have ended up with Jez. His attempts at winning her for himself actually resonated with me, the POV format probably helped with this.

When he "truthed it" and won her over I felt vicarious joy in his victory. When he made his big confession of his feelings to her at the party saying "I just want to fuck your brain into my brain!" it hit me in the feels. Jez actually seemed human and sincerely desiring her partnership above anything else going out of his way to actually show love for another human being and then in the end he gets cucked for good when she gets lezzed, the room cheering the proposal. Felt terrible.

I fucking hate lesbians and gay marriage shouldn't be a thing. In real life Elena would probably end up being a victim of violent spousal abuse given how frequent that is among dykes compared to the general population.

Am I going insane or is there a quote from Mark where he says something along the lines of "Aren't we all people? With hands and feet". I can't find it anywhere but I'm sure he says the hands and feet thing at some point.

Yeah he does, in Season 2 "University Challenge"
When he's sitting with the uni girl and Jez asks him what he's doing or something

Used to find it hilarious, now it's just depressing. But still pretty funny at the same time.

cheers bud

What was the point of making Jez gay again?

DID YOU TRY AND GET ME SECTIONED?

MARY'S BEEN SECTIONED?! YOU'RE KIDDING

>tfw I am the worst parts of Mark and Jez combined and I'm dying of a terminal illness
hold me

The only thing he had going for him was that he was a kind of natural alpha who could fuck anything. They took that from him.

The supply-closet scene is oddly enough one of the hottest scenes I've ever seen, while probably being the funniest "sex scene" I've ever seen as well.

I wonder how many people to this day still think his name is Superhands...

I think everyone here has a little bit of Gerard in them.

I love it
could rewatch the first few seasons anytime.

Do the losers here really identify with a married, successful businessman? Both Mark and Jez are normies of the highest order.

They always kinda hinted that he had some weird thing for Mark though

link

Valerie from series 1 was a qt.

Is raping a child really a common thing to do in england?

Age of consent is 16 here. Plus she was doing her A-Levels, so she was probably 17 or 18.

Maybe for Britain this show was revolutionary. But, overall it was pretty mediocre.

At least it led to David Mitchell rants on other forums for us to enjoy.

And he was in his late twenties/early thirties. She was cleraly a child

It wasn't rape if they both consented, A-Levels mean that she is minimum 16 which is legal

or are you jel of mark being able to pull despite his demeanour

Who was Mark's 'the one'?

From what I could tell Big Suze, middle-left name I forget, or bottom-right were all very promising.

Big Suze got blacked though. Then again she got blacked by Johnson so Mark probably would have literally allowed them to continue fucking as long as he could have a go right after Johnson nutted inside.

Are you retarded?
>im and Super Hans suck each other off in the first season.
>he openly mentions he's fucked more than 4 men when talking to sophie in the hotel room
>asking women to slip fingers up his bum
>getting fucked in the ass by the women he did the threesome with.

He's always been like that, it's not some agenda.

middle bottom and april were the only one who werent a cunt or mental

Also wanking off the Orgazoid

he also had gay feelings for that monk

16 year olds cant effing consent to sexual activities you sick fuck

FREE
THE
PEDOS

Dont forget he wanked off a dude in uni

At least Johnson gave him an awesome funeral speech

You suck at trolling

>im and Super Hans suck each other off in the first season.

It doesn't count if you're high as a kite

Maybe not in your shithole of a country

>It doesn't count if you're high as a kite
I have some bad news for you

>uhm da statistics bcoz this wat the statistics say it's how it should be in my television

Are you actually retarded

That fucking scene

>This is a mega-funeral. It was a mega-interview. Hugh was the only real rival, but look what's happened to Gerrard. This is what I do to rivals, I put my rivals in the ground.

If you're rich, famous or an aristocrat yes

dude wackyyy neurotic cynical socially awkward brit that over analyzes everything!!! lool!!! comedy genius senpai he heheheh #lad

Just a little naughtiness m8 don't get your panties all in a bunch

goth

No that's when it counts even more.

When it's done for money to GET high as a kite is when it doesn't count.

Are you trying to say that that isn't a good comedy premise? Name a show you like and I'm sure we too can mockingly oversimplify it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Yredc3ayOE

no

As if your generic rebuttal is any better
>lmao luk at me over simplify something for some ezy (you's)

Jez just did that stuff to be edgy, like when 15 year old girls make out. He was never obsessed with men the way he was with women.

>it's not some agenda

Actually it was. Robert Webb went full soggyknees before the last series. There's a Guardian Q&A where he called out Jez's crushes as objectification.

Whos point of view is this from

You're right, it's just another part of the global Jewish agenda.

>abandon POV format
>camera still swaying like it's in POV

Did they not realise that the show's special thing was the POV angle and just thought it was the swaying camera that made it special?

The ghost of US Peep Show remake.
I mean, aren't we at the 3rd try?

NO TURKEY?

>Mark's dad sperging the fuck out over what he mistakenly thinks is traditional Christmas food

Dobs tits looking on point here

>skips the bit about olive oil
holy shit they fucking dropped the best joke of the pilot.

April was easily the best one. Looks like a milf and actually seems reasonable. Too bad she had an asshole husband already.

Everyone else seemed mental. Can't say anything about the middle bottom one because Mark bailed.

>Too bad she had an asshole husband already
Angus did nothing wrong