Can we get an iCarly thread going?

Can we get an iCarly thread going?

Bump

I LOVE YOU NATHAN KRESS

Do you think Dan did them at the same time?

>Miranda rubs her feet on my dick while Jennette eats her out
>I came on Miranda feet, Jennette cleans everything with her mouth
>they kiss each other, share my cum and Miranda's feet sweat and pussy juices
>when I'm hard again, they change positions, doing it again
Just imagine being Dan Schneider. God among men.

what's his name again

Dan "shut up and get in the van" Schneider

Just perfection.

Hi Dan dontcuminsiderher man we know that's you.

You know how that basketball player guy said he didn't leak Jeanette's lewds even though everyone blamed him? It wasn't him at all, it was Schneider.

t. dan schneider

best Nick girl coming through

B-BL-BLACKED!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT

Holy fuck, MBB blown the fuck out

What does he do nowadays? Does he still "act"?

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST

WHERE IS THAT FROM

>tfw no more ghost stories
I'm sad

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life.

literally who :)

you're mom

>tfw no NEW ghost stories
That pasta is so hot, but too old. We need new material to fap.

Honestly, I was thinking the same at first. Poor Victoria looks so weird nowadays. Her deadly dead career is killing her beauty. Damn.

Soon.

>so hot, but too old
just like miranda ha ha

That's a low blow Dan

how come the thread is not bumping to catalogue?

New Mods are a bit retarded. They don't prune threads, just let them die without bumping. Pretty funny if you think about it lol

>37 seconds
>7 page
it's true. there's no bumping

MODS EXPOSED

why are icarly threads deleted?

All pedophiles must fucking hang

oops

>autosage
KEK