What are you mildly inconvenience by right now Sup Forums

>no to bad things

i'm inconvenienced by too much traffic.

in fact.....i'm sick of it.

Its 26 bing past 11 bong and I am unable to get myself breakfast due to being inebriated last night, there is also a lack of food in the house at the moment.

This shitty extra dimension i'm stuck with.

Stop eating so much and maybe your dimensions stop growing.

Hayfever. I'd blame zee Joos but I'm not the typical retarded racist polack :^)

I mean
why are you here then?
there's nothing even to laugh at ITT so you can't possibly be here to laugh at us like you people normally claim

I'm just going to assume this is trash quality bait

Hope you choke on your mucus you useless Kraut

I want to try to mac n cheetos things from burger king but the closest one is across the bridge in to niggaville and I also don't wanna pay the toll.

i don't stuff, yeah, so, yeah. the world needs to change.

21 never worked getting evicted need a job but don't want one

can you take a personality test for me?
Im curious now

Work. Stuck here for another two hours at least.

Someone's been in the bathroom for two hours and my piss jugs are full. It's either my daughter or her faggy boyfriend and I'm thinking whoever it is might be dead, but I really don't want to investigate further because it's fucking 4:30 in the morning and I don't want to deal with a dead teenager right now.

Also I didn't get my methadone today because the fucking bus was late. Oh, and some fuckhead has been following me and driving by my house and I might have to blow his fucking head off which sucks because I'm a picky eater as it is and jail food is detestable.

turkey in general , i have no future here with my area of work

Wanting a Sandkipferl but not having chocolate at home to make some.

istp/intp

muslims, antifascists, political correctness, politics in general

mostly stuff that doesn't effect my life
stuff I should be worried about:

school, keeping up with the hobbies that link me to my only friends, exercise, sleeping normal hours, keeping my living space clean, hygiene, dating, finding a way to masturbate less, finding a way to be less pathetic overall

Join Isis. I hear the bennies are fantastical.

thank you

poor and unemployed

all i want is a new tent so i can go camping every weekend and escape all this fucking bullshit

Bet you voted for Bernie. Faggot.

I just graduated with an engineering degree. Mildly inconvenienced by the fact that I have to organize my move out of this place and find a job.

This.

And I got a promotion, but now I've hit the middle class tax bracket. So really it's not that much of a promotion.

Who knows what banter is round the corner? Fornow I am just bored and cannot think properly with my wheezing.

fuck you for graduating. jk
goodluck user

My window blind is broken and stuck open so I have to angle myself in a specific part of the room when masturbating so that the neighbours don't see me.

my stomach is killing me and I;m not sure if it's sun sickness from yesterday, food poisoning or developing diabetes.

So I got a solid 3 hours of sleep last night

>sun sickness
Canadians, I swear.

Conscription

It's so damn hot and humid in the middle of the day I don't want to wear slacks to work because when I leave for lunch meetings it's too hot.

I worked 8 hours on a lake yesterday without sunscreen..it was overcast but still. Didn't get burnt or dehydrated though..

Resits/reassessments. I'll be graduating later this year