"Folks there's something going on that's really, really bad. Alright? It's bad...

"Folks there's something going on that's really, really bad. Alright? It's bad. And we better get smart and we better get tough, or we're not gonna have much of a country left, OK?"

Jesus Christ, this guy makes dubya sound like a fucking genius. Stay retarded, trumpfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
cnn.com/2016/06/28/politics/turkey-donald-trump-hilllary-clinton-response/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 this thread gets quickly slided off the front page with no responses
I cant tell anymore if this is active deception or just plain stupidity

That quote in pic is fake though.

It's actually a very clever way of speaking that forces your brain to recall key words and the emotions linked to them through the context.

>thinks b/c it was posted on goybook it's true

you are a fagget OP and your shit's all retarded

>snopes.com/1998-trump-people-quote/

That quote is fake leftist propoganda
>saged

It's how someone would talk to a 5 year old. So yes, Trumpfags have the brains of five year olds.

That quote never happened.

Pre occupied with a picture that has nothing to do with the real quote I posted. You people can read, just selectively apparently.

Here's one that he actually did say

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE

>Post a picture that's more interesting than his OP.
>Somehow doesn't know this rule.

Newfag.

I have a better quote, where he wasn't speaking off the cuff.
"We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism. The nation state remains the foundation for happiness and harmony."

Bush got us in a stupid war with a country that hasn't invaded anyone in part 300 years.

Oh man someone better tell Obama there are not 59 states, politicians never make mistakes while touring the country.

>no factual source on quote
discarded

IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF OKIE DOKE
POL BDFO LEKEKEKKEKEK

>still posting this same b8
>for 9 months
>will still hit bump limit
>0 people will decide not to vote for Trump

yay for everybody wasting their time

"Folks there's something going on that's really, really bad. Alright? It's bad. And we better get smart and we better get tough," he said in Ohio on Tuesday evening. "Or were not gonna have much of a country left, OK?"

cnn.com/2016/06/28/politics/turkey-donald-trump-hilllary-clinton-response/index.html

I was going to vote for him already but now I see the light
I am a #trumpertrooper

Trump is just a manifestation of a meme

you realize that 7-11 was one of stations of fire fighters that respawned to 9/11
literally google that quote and you'll find he never made it

enjoy the (you) and .02 cents deposited in your account

that is purely why my people are here mate

The point is, he doesn't actually say anything. All he ever says is "That's bad. Me good." And you all eat it up.

You all are too stupid to read. I'm leaving, enjoy bumping my shitty thread because you won't read this either.

>thats bad, me good
you realize all presidential canidates ever have said the same level of shit right?
it gets votes

He's been saying the same thing since the 80s. He doesn't need to get into specifics because he has a proven track record of success. When he says he wants to do something, that thing gets done. Giving your enemies intel by spouting strategies is bad form, coming up with a bullet point plan means nothing until you can implement it and be prepared to react to changes as they come up.

>I'm leaving

Not the board, since your livelihood depends on it shillcuck

Literally Howard Beale.

You're basing his entire political campaign, no, his entire intellect and capability as a person, on a single fucking quote.

You're either stupid or a shill. Most likely you're a dirty disgusting shill because this thread has no substance. It's just bullshit. Listen to him speak. Read his positions. If you don't like him then kill yourself.

>That quote is fake leftist propoganda
Refreshing, considering the tsunami of right-wing disinformation Sup Forums is usually flooded with.

>You're basing his entire political campaign, no, his entire intellect and capability as a person, on a single fucking quote.

In all fairness, Trump has an ocean of incoherent, rambling quotes. His normal speech pattern is at a 5th grade level which works out perfectly because his followers are incapable of understanding anything much above that.