Fellow eurocucks

fellow eurocucks,

considering that brexit might have sealed our fate, as they'll basically push for more EU, less democracy and basically leave no way out to those who are in now,

What's your plan for when shit hits the fan? I'm talking people getting rounded up level kind of shit. I'm talking fucking huge ass EU prisons for all "subsersive elements" and shit like that. Basically the end of european democracy and the "official" start of the 4th reich. (because we know that in fact it has already started and democracy is already dead in the slave ship called EU)

I'm thinking about going innawoods in south america, or maybe travel around in asia and try to find a place to settle...

What's your exit plan, fellow eurocuck?

im moving to murica at the end of this year so im good.

>I'm talking people getting rounded up level kind of shit

consider watching less action movies

Not sure if USA will be safe from the merchant's stranglehold but ok, good for you.

Normally I say fuck off to immigrants, but if you are white you are always welcome.

I will travel to New zeeland! hmmm maybe austrlia not sure

Going back to slavland or hungary and buy a house for...whatever currency. Live off the land.

I'm just preparing for all odds.

Consider trying to understand what it could mean in practice when merchants say that the "social construct known as the white race must be destroyed, not deconstructed but destroyed"

good plan, requires hard work though but if I had the money and skills I would probably do that too.

Go to Britain for asylum, join the military and liberate my country.

>"social construct known as the white race must be destroyed, not deconstructed but destroyed"

>some jew said some retarded shit

so what? theres plenty of people who say way more stupid shit and no one cares, what makes you think he has any actaul power to do anythnig to a whole race of people, not even a nation, or some desert tribe a whole fucknig race

Enjoy the ride, it could be worse.

I won't bother convincing you that we live under a thinly veiled fascist superstate.
Beleive what you will and stop derailing the thread.

im a poorfag so when shit hits the fan im fleeing by foot and become a homeless anywhere outside of eu

Galactic Emporer Trump will save you soon

glhf
(not even kidding, I think the hobo life can be fun if you really don't give a shit about dying)

unless martial law and no election

If you end up voting democrat, i will find you and shit on your chest.

>thinly veiled fascist superstate.

sure buddy, da joos control your life, seek help you imbred schizophrenic

>stop derailing the thread.

awwwww the echo chamber not small enough for you?

I have given up on Germany, luckily I can get a job anywhere in the world in my field so it wasn't had to find something in Japan.

yeah i was my whole life an survival artist.im not afraid of that.but only if shit hits the fan

>implying Denmark wont flee the union before the hammer hits

we are half way out already. We got more legal reservations in Denmark than Britain did before Brexit.

>NZ is actually seeming like a better and better place to live in the world.
WTF is happening to the world?

+good gun laws
-shit weather

+can fuck sheeps
- can only fuck sheeps

soz, were full up m8

dear god emperor trump please make this happen

I wouldn't take a chance with one of the native "women" either mate, I like my cock unbroken and they're built like brick shithouses

Probably Nihongul-land or USA (if Trump gets elected). Depends on where I can land a job.

>moves to america
>hillary gets elected

how about not move to another country like a little bitch but stay and fight the regime
seriously do you not see that what you are doing is helping them? its like you people are addicted to 'muh fwee mewvmint'
just stop going places you spoiled rich scarf wearing faggots

you could have moved to NZ or Australia but no you had to go the soon-to-be beaner country with a female president and vice president

>EU undemocratic slave ship
You're funny. Just make sure you go somewhere you don't have any internet.

What field what job what salary?

My plan is to round you up.

ok Angela