Congratulations, we left the EU

Congratulations, we left the EU.

What's the next step of our master plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJroOnp7-Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=P9M__yYbsZ4
youtu.be/7UdhEk5kl5Q
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3358625/Inside-Britain-s-Sharia-courts-EIGHTY-FIVE-Islamic-courts-dispensing-justice-UK-special-investigation-really-goes-doors-shock-core.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Arbitration_Tribunal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the next step is to take pride in what you have accomplished.

Crashing the EU with no survivors

that's the great part.

Now you get to decide what your country does. not faceless unelected representatives in Brussels.

also, thread theme:
>youtube.com/watch?v=BJroOnp7-Rg

We invade Lichtenstein

Not realistic. If France or Italy got out Spain would GTFO so fast the Pyrenees would snap. There would be riots.

crashing the union

Who cares, let the world burn.

bahahah :') i did not expect that :')

>crashing union
i'll bet that anything you can crush is your moms puss

I want to accelerate the resultant brain drain from the UK and increasingly dismantle its industries and bring them here. Every working class bitch tear is delicious.

I am changing my Money Pounds buying as much british goods as can .

if they won't let Germans vote.

I will bring down elites and the System by doing what they don't want use to do.

The next step after this victory is to focus our meme magic on a trump presidency that is all we can do, trump needs our support next kek wills it.

death spiral

Kick out the Scots.

Send all remainers, criminal immigrants & etc to Scotland where they can be part of the EU.

Be happy England, Wales & N.I

this
based japs

i heard that you have there overabundance of pussies.
is that true?

Coll 150 million maybe 160 million vs what? 40 million retardet anglos?

Kek you dead.

But then you don't have London, which, if you recall, feeds everyone.

those are idiots with primary school at best
no concept of big numbers whatsoever.
not to mention politics economy, global ties between countries and such.

mongrels i tell ya'

Feeds everyone bullshit you mean

We need the Trifecta
1) Out of the EU
2) Trump as president
3) Nigel/UKIP for Britian GE 2020

1 in 3 done.

>I want to accelerate the resultant brain drain from the UK
here won't be one. The UK will be even more open to skilled people entering the country than before. They'll just tighten up on unrestricted immigration from eastern block countries.

>and bring them here
One of the reasons Japan has been in a 20 year depression is their strict immigration laws. It's insanely hard for companies to hire foreigners and Japanese corporate culture has become stagnant partly as a result of this. Only large companies like Nissan can do this by hiring a french CEO because they know Japanese are too narrow minded for the job.

20% of the GDP you mean.

Good luck without us.

London has one mile of business and thirty miles of filth surrounding it.
Put a fence round the M25 and separate London from the sane English people.
London doesn't grow anything except for greed, money and foreigners.

>13% percentage of the population
>produces 20% of gdp
not really that big a deal. Also most of the wealth created in london seems to stay in london.

>a fence around the M25
Spoken like someone who thinks a fence will stop people travelling in and out of London.

Believe it or not, outside of east yorkshire basements, people have what are known as "jobs". Basically, most of these are in what is known as "London", and to get to and from these jobs, people do what is known as "commuting". Long story short, these "jobs" are what pays your neetbux.

It's difficult to explain to someone who thinks you can fence railroad.

>le Scotland bogeyman

This meme is getting old now tbqh.

Kek, nice twist ending

London is a disgusting place, I used to live there.
Its filthy, you have black people shooting each other on a weekly basis.
Muslims everywhere, hefty amount of pollution.

Londoners talk about how uncultured others are but they are just horrific hipster types.

>not really that big a deal. Also most of the wealth created in london seems to stay in london.
The wealth also goes to the growing number of commuter cities and towns that are supported by London and London alone. People commute daily from the coast. What happens to those towns?

You mean that 13% of the population makes 16% of the GDP WHILE absorbing roughly 30% of all inwards investment? Sounds like a shit return, senpai.

>London is a disgusting place
nah

>I used to live there.
ok m8

>Its filthy, you have black people shooting each other on a weekly basis.
nah

>Muslims everywhere,
nah

>hefty amount of pollution.
fair enough

>Londoners talk about how uncultured others are but they are just horrific hipster types.
you sound mad.

London's not for everyone. It is indeed very difficult to live here if you're a frothing-at-the-mouth racist like it appears you are.

>The wealth also goes to the growing number of commuter cities and towns that are supported by London and London alone.
are they not part of the greater london area?

If london left it would obviously fuck up england. My point is saying that London is crazy important because it produces 20% of GDP is not saying much.

I zozzled

Kick out all the Muslims desu. If we truly want to make Britain great again it's the only way.

>The wealth also goes to the growing number of commuter cities and towns that are supported by London and London alone. People commute daily from the coast. What happens to those towns?

Londoners ruined those towns in the first place, driving up house prices and forcing the locals away.
Just so they could commute to their shitty city and not have to live there..

How likely is it for France to escape? If they did the EU would certainly be unable to sustain itself at all so I feel they would rig everything to prevent it.

London is great and all, but this meme that it depends on immigrants needs to die.

We need to ship northern neets in to work in our costas and prets.

Come on northern neets, leave your basements and come to london get a job driving a bus, we need you to take our city back.

Don't be so mad :^)

This. Come and clean my toilet. I'll pay you a living wage.

>racist
I was waiting for that one..

The days of shouting and pointing RACIST are over.
Its a very unoriginal and tired now.

London is a fucking cesspit

Without London, England would be totally irrelevant. Some of us enjoy going out and doing things with friends. London is the only place in England where, any night of the week, there's something fun going on.

I don't want to go back to Brighton.
I don't want to go back to Bournemouth.
I don't want to go back to Poole.
I don't want to go back to Salisbury.
I don't want to go back to Windsor.
I don't want to go back to Leicester.
I don't want to go back to Reading.
I don't want to go back to Portsmouth.

All these towns are fucking boring, and they're not even out in the middle of nowhere. Say what you will about London but at least it isn't
the Great British Snooze-Off.

Mate, London is a fucking shithole

Can I be a comfy tube driver instead?

Don't want to drive a bus full of niggers playing music through their phones all day and tramps who stink of piss

>are they not part of the greater london area?
Some are, some definitely aren't.
People commute daily from Brighton. In such numbers that the trains can barely cope.

Crashing this economy

>any night of the week, there's something fun going on.

I met a espresso machine repair man from venezuela that charges £320/ hour.

Hear that northern neets? Three hundred and twenty pounds per hour.

You could learn how a coffee machine works and charge £300 an hour. Steal that venezuelan immigrants job

>The days of shouting and pointing RACIST are over.
>Its a very unoriginal and tired now.

No one cares what racists think is unoriginal or tired.

Free speech doesnt mean freedom from criticism, shit-for-brains.

I'm not shouting and pointing. You and people in this thread are spewing "kick out the muslims, blacks killing each other, >niggers", etc.

This isn't a leftist bogeyman. You're just being childish, and "Muslims everywhere" isn't a fucking argument chum.

Bristol is ok.

a lot of loyalty for a commonwealth country

>crime occurs in cities

thanks for that amazing insight fella.

>blacks killing each other,
So they are not?
Operation Trident doesn't exist?

This. London is not what it used to be. 15 years ago it was good but now it's an overcrowded vastly overrated cesspit.

t. Londoner

Step 1: Leave EU
Step 2: ????
Step 3: Profit!

You can't expect someone as busy as BoJo to think of /all/ the details straightaway. He's done the hard bits anyway, Step 2 is just dotting the i's and crossing the t's.

Farage has already got negotiations off to a good start with his display yesterday, that should have the EU willing to give us everything, so we're halfway there already.

>People commute daily from Brighton
not that many I'll bet as a % of london workers

Why do londoners get so surprised and pissy when they find out everyone hates their shitty paki infested city?

>wanting to live in a cesspit of crime and filth

As long as you're happy. That's the main thing.

You're delusional if you think London is clean, safe or cultured

The only people in London are politicians, businessmen and hordes of poor on gibs, and the politicians and businessmen actually live in Essex

E-mail as many politician as possible information about liquid fluoride thorium reactors so our next step can be 100% energy independence. It can be done with 1% of our budget and will move us up to worlds biggest economy if it is done.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9M__yYbsZ4

>No one cares what racists think is unoriginal or tired.
No one cares what you think either.

Losing with Iceland.

Sit back and watch either one of two things occur.

One: The entire EU collapses due to Britain's brazen exit.

or

Two: The European Union continues, and may still cuck the UK by forcing it accept free-movement or suffer economic consequences. During this, they initiate the plans to turn into a super-state, centralizing all power into Brussels. Meanwhile, stateside, Hillary is elected. There is an almost definite chance of this occurring, Trump will more than likely not win. I will still vote for him but this is the way it stands now.

After this, borders between Mexico and Canada will be dissolved. Leading to the beginning of the North American Union. After this begins the next task of merging the EU and NAU. Russia will not go for this. They will need to be contained.

The establishment's agenda seems to include the aggressive containment of both China and Russia. During all of this, to solidify power, one must crush national identity and kill all the home cultures. European peoples are on the alter of sacrifice for this.

The infusion of waves of immigrants will make the overall destruction of the often-times bickering small-countries easier, by way of controllable hordes of desperate refugees who will almost rely upon the health of a central government, in order to survive and prosper.

Islam may be violent, but it encourages conformity and punishes transgressions severely. It is a reminder of the power the Catholic church once had but now has lost. It is another way of bringing back piety (or else) to the people.

Interesting times are ahead.

fucking top response bud, you really put forward a good argument for your shit country.

>Why do londoners get so surprised and pissy when they find out everyone hates their shitty paki infested city?
>paki infested
Just because your parents fund your life doesn't mean you have to shill their old Little-England views. They're nostalgic for an England that never existed.

People live in cities. That's just... the way of the world. They're cities because people live there. I don't know where to start with this.

>The only people in London are politicians, businessmen and hordes of poor on gibs
The poor are being pushed further and further out as it is. No-one's in a hurry to build new council flats. Could it be that so many immigrants can afford to live in London because they have a work ethic that fits the competitive modern marketplace, unlike spoiled, entitled British millenials? Nah i'm sure that every Muslim in London is just in a council house on benefits. Even while they're stealing all our jobs.

Also, by "businessmen", do you mean "people with jobs"? In that case, yes, London is full of "businessmen".

Who will almost completely rely on a central government for their very survival.*

Just as the Democrats are using South Americans/Mexicans and their plight to increase their foothold.

>Could it be that so many immigrants can afford to live in London because they have a work ethic that fits the competitive modern marketplace, unlike spoiled, entitled British millenials?

20 pakis living in a 3 room flat =/= good work ethic.

>They're nostalgic for an England that never existed.
What england is that? An england without sharia law areas? An england without muslim parades where they chant "fuck the UK?"

pic related

>People live in cities. That's just... the way of the world. They're cities because people live there. I don't know where to start with this.

areyoukiddingme.jpg

>Sharia law areas
>Believing they exist

Get your dick out of that priest Ireland

Says the Australian. Kevin Parker is the only good thing to ever come out of your country. I don't need to put an argument forward for England, because i'm not a raging nationalist.

Nigel: What plan?

They do exist though. While not official, you will be jumped by a gang of snackbars if you are in violation.

I am proud of Britain. They chose to remain British int he face of self-hating retards, screaming and baying like the sheep they are.

Recession and unemployment, plus all of the empire is leaving. So 'Great Britain' is basically just Englel.

Also don't come to Australia, we're fucking full in our paradise of employment secure borders and nice beaches.

>They do exist though. While not official, you will be jumped by a gang of snackbars if you are in violation.

Oh? What part of London do you live in to come by this information? There is not one single "Sharia court" that has any legal power whatsoever in the united kingdom.

It's so hard to shoehorn "sharia courts" into your "islamisation of the west" narrative that literally only an American or a Daily Express reader could do it.

Don't worry, I have no desire to ever go to Australia.

The country won't remain "British" either. If anything we're adopting more of an American culture.

4. Go down to the Winchester and wait for all this to blow over.

I don't know but I would like to see our citizens help support your economy. EU will not be kind to you

> The British voted for independence
> They won
> Time to show the world they can thrive without world government
> America needs Trump now
God Bless America and Britain.

Good, please stay out enjoy your crippling depression once all the banks flee the UK because there's no longer any benefit to being based there.
Meanwhile we'll dig shit out of our desert and sell it to china and remain rich forever.

youtu.be/7UdhEk5kl5Q

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3358625/Inside-Britain-s-Sharia-courts-EIGHTY-FIVE-Islamic-courts-dispensing-justice-UK-special-investigation-really-goes-doors-shock-core.html

>The Muslim Arbitration Tribunal is a form of alternative dispute resolution which operates under the Arbitration Act 1996 which is available in England. It is one of two services (Islamic Sharia Council is the other) for Muslims who wish to resolve disputes without recourse to the courts system.[2] According to Machteld Zee, the MAT differs from other Sharia councils in that their ‘core business’ is arbitrating commercial disputes under the Arbitration Act 1996.[3]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Arbitration_Tribunal

>Leave a protectionist and insular EUROPEAN union
>Become a true globalist country

gg Shitain

Get a load of this paki

Nigger, if you think there's nothing to do in Brighton, you obviously didn't try very hard.

Make this new anthem?
youtu.be/7UdhEk5kl5Q

You sound boring if you can't think of anything to do outside London.

Your inbred seaside had no dealers. They were apparently off on holiday.

This uncertainty is killing me.

>who wish to resolve disputes
can you even read what you quoted? If anyone involved says "nah i don't want this court", it can't do anything.

If you were visiting, how the fuck do you expect to get drugs? We don't have crack slingers hanging around on the street, and that's a good thing. You need to know people.

>England that never existed
Except it does??? Like right now where I am, what is wrong with you? What do you even mean by this I refuse to believe you can be so brainwashed

>using little Englander unironically
People like you need to be glassed

I lived in Hove for 2 years. There's usually maybe 3 worthwhile things on in a week in Brighton. If there's something on, then that's the thing people go to. You can't choose.

But I'm sure you know better. Enlighten me.

>Like right now where I am
pic related

>luxembourg out
yeah nah