Who thought this was a good idea and why did I think it would be a good idea to watch it to the end

Who thought this was a good idea and why did I think it would be a good idea to watch it to the end.

I am actually a teenie bit fucking upset about what a let down this was.

Cool topic with the whole NDE what happens after death thing completely fucking trivialized and ruined with capoeira.

Also the plot holes, oh god the gaping holes. If the shit is all made up, then where did she go for 7 fucking years. Did she simply play violin in NYC for SEVEN years?

Why are 5 random people believing this cock and bull story to start with. How do you go from setting a dog lose on someone to swallowing "I bring people to life with Just Dance" in the space of a day?

Why is nobody questioning the fact that there is a guy named "Homer", unless you are Greek or yellow your name isn't fucking Homer.

If the story is made up then why are we shown aspects of the story she could not have experienced. Specifically the captor whacko morgue colleague incinerating people. In her made up story she would not have been in a position to witness that, nor does she actually tell us about it, we the audience are simply shown it. Was that just some cheap trick to make us believe the story?

What hospital has an unchecked morgue plus lab in which you can casually hold several people captive and just incinerate them when you are "done with them"?

What returned her sight?

Why did every scene of the suburbia streets have a train horn going off in the e background? I swear I thought it was foreshadowing some major accident or suicide involving a train.

tl;dr it was shit

3rd one is in s1 wtf

Would you recommend this show OP? I don't got any shit what you just said cause its incoherent af

Not OP but it's a great watch despite it's flaws, watched the whole thing in two sittings.

i found the girl and homer a tad irritating.

ITT: What the fuck is ambiguity??????

Can you please explain the deeper ambiguity of this scene, oh kino master?

Did you even watch her previous film "the sound of my voice"

it's pretty much just a reimagining of that

the pooindaloo writer and brit are a fucking hack

Would you go homo for Homer?

this show is legitimately good

She wasn't making things up. The FBI guy was in her house to fuck with shit so he left behind that amazon box to discredit her and build mistrust

Plus she got her sight back, I believe her more than the FBI

This is Buck, a 15 year old boy (female)

Say something nice about him!

why was the FBI guy in her house?
If he wants to discredit her then placing a bunch of books underneath her bed on the off chance someone will break in and find them doesn't seem like the best way.

dont watch last episode until 2sesason come out

And I told myself I wasn't gonna masturbate today...

Yeah it is good

Can't stand this pretentious bitch, I swear to God.

literally none of those are plot holes

It was meant for libshits. Hence why it's lib and shit.

Quite possibly the worst show I have seen to date. Great premise ruined at the end for the sake of cheap thrills and at the hands of uninspired writing.

>constantly foreshadow something bad is gonna happen
>5/6 of the main characters work or study at a school
>school shooting happens
>"this came outta nowhere I gotta complain on Sup Forums"
literally nothing was ruined by the ending

I thought season 2 won't come and they cancelled it?

it was great, she made the whole thing up to cope with trauma and cause she is crazy

yes there's plot holes how she got her sight back but all stories have plot holes. The characters, the story and the execution were good and thats what matters.

Yeah, because it's the school shooting that's the weird thing about this