Native Korean here AMA

Why even make this thread, you attention-whoring faggot? How would you like it if I made a thread called "native USAian, AMA"? This is the most boring and uncreative type of shitposting on this board, the only time an AMA thread should exist is if you actually have something interesting about you, not just "HURR DURR CITIZEN OF DIS COUNTRY GOB ME ATTENTION". Kill yourself.

this
also you look gay

faggot

I don't really understand why the Dokdo got symbolized in SK.
No offense, but what do you think about that?

Orthopedic surgery

Do not try to understand then. Go back to translation blogs

You look cute :)

What do you do for living?
In which city you live?
Do you have a gf?

Shart butthurt

I wanted to ask Korean's personal thoughts on the Dokdo

I don't really think the Japanese occupation was directly related to the Dokdo

I have korean friends who do this kind of kid-adult photo thing in op, one of them said its to indicate he didn't do any plastic surgery, is it true?

Size of dick?

Is it true that you work so much you barely get to sleep? (Up to 70h a week)

Women undergoing cosmetic surgery can not succeed because they are attacked by ugly feminists in Korea. So one of the best ways to dispel Plastic surgery's suspicion is to show her childhood pictures.

NEETTTTTTTTTTT
SEOUL
NO

They think Dokdo is their territory and really don't want to lose Japan

Korean working hours are the highest in the world. you can be seen that Korean dramas are mainly based on female viewers. because man does not have time to watch TV

12cm
Depends on job but I think it's exaggerated.

I think it's made by a netizen

I hope Moon will put a limit on overtime and normal working hours and ban unpaid overtime.

does dokdo belong to korea or japan

Do not reply to Japanese

몇살

I hope not, it's part of what makes korea based

I totally understand many of Koreans keep disliking Japan for issues like the comfort women

but the issue of the Dokdo is really hard to comprehend

I don't know the point of "not understanding"

Actually, Until the 2000s, it is true that Korea has used Dokdo to promote anti-Japanese sentiments and patriotism. However, These days, korean people who indiscriminately swear to Japan are criticized. "Dokdo is just Korean territory" that's it.

Rather, I wonder if the Japanese government and the media are using Dokdo to induce feelings of anti-korean and conceal domestic problems.

like I said, I don't really understand why Dokdo got symbolized in the first place. since around the 60's?
>Rather, I wonder if the Japanese government and the media are using Dokdo to induce feelings of anti-korean and conceal domestic problems.
I see your point, but it seems Dokdo is still something special for Koreans to me.
Majority of Japanese didn't even know the name of the island before, and basically, know it's impossible to take the island now in my opinion.

A-are you gay and cute?

>Majority of Japanese didn't even know the name of the island before, and basically, know it's impossible to take the island now in my opinion.

I did not know that. Koreans believe that Japan is always aiming for Dokdo because of the media

I don't mind where is that tiny island or name of sea belong to Japan or Korea
That is irrelvant in my daily life
Maybe media fools you

>That is irrelvant in my daily life
me too, but I'm worried about people who care about those things

I can sure your young generation will care that tiny island through education as I did in my underage era
I heard japan started to add that island in their school text book
It is almost same with what korea did in past

But don't worry, they will realize that is not important in their daily life when they become adult and see endless competition
As I did

>through education
I'd say not really

Japan's education isn't basically ideological. People don't really take them as their own things. that's not like Germany or China.
Some people started to care about those because of the internet.

Education cannot be exist outside of ideology
Your people will change school text book near future it maybe contain tone of internet

>Education cannot be exist outside of ideology
made me think

but I don't think Jap's widespread mentality will change if some sentences are added to textbooks or not.

How fucked are you/we on a scale of 1-10?

South Koreans have always been pretty shitty to Americans, whether as a government or to Americans in their country. It's gotten worse lately what with the relentless leftist indoctrination shit everywhere.

I honestly think Americans in the State Department who hate South Korea as a result of bad experiences have poisoned Trump against you.

He used to talk shit about Japan all the time, that was before somebody told him about Koreans.

Anyone who tries to tell the truth about how you guys are fucking up South Korea's future with the ridiculous arrogant ethnic pride posturing and will end up sucking Kim's fat cock gets insulted and called an Ilbechoong, uneducated, an old man, etc.

And of course, any foreigner who dares disparage the glorious minjok can expect the ninth degree about how they're white trash otherwise a bad person.

I honestly expect this shit to get Cambodia-tier bad. Your position vis-a-vis China and North Korea is weakening all the time, and you have no real allies at all. Because no-one trusts you further than they can throw you, and anyone who has had extensive dealings with you ends up bitter and disillusioned.

What the fuck.

gyeongsang detected

You know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about

>muh 월컴 투 홍막골
>muh 5.18 운전사
>muh 군함도

Koreans just swallow this stupid tripe down like it was their mother's milk (or maybe Chad's cum)

That's not even mentioning what's happened to the media, the education system and now the government, everything's horseshit now