Alyn Smith, SNP MEP begs the EU to be nice to Scotland

Alyn Smith, SNP MEP begs the EU to be nice to Scotland.

youtube.com/watch?v=9dRA7JyIOJM

Funny how Scotland has this "hard man" image but its spent its entire history being fucked over and pledging fealty to its masters

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/28/nicola-sturgeon-heading-to-brussels-for-talks-with-european-parl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Scots are absolute faggots that fear actual freedom

>be so bad at managing finaces that you bankrupt your entire country so hard that you have to sell it to your mortal enemy
>learn literally nothing from this for 600 years
I'm fucking ashamed that I live somewhere named after that shithole

That was even more pathetic than actual cuckoldry.

>Scotland has this "hard man" image
are you sure about this? all that most people know about scots is they wear kilts and play bagpipes

>Wanted independence from government that they get a vote in that is 400 miles away

>Wants to stay in undemocratic unelected union that is 700 miles away

Scotland.

>Want

DEATH TO SCOTLAND

I thought this was a very powerful speech even if I disagree with everything he said.

Bend the knee!

I am Scottish and I voted LEAVE. I FUCKING HATE THE SNP.

The only reason anyone in England (the only important part of the UK) doesn't want Scotland to go independent is because we'll look a bit silly on a map.

WEH BEHG YAH TO LEHT US STAY IN THEH E-YUH, WE BEHG YAH!!!

He might as well roll over and submit to the EU/Jew overlords like a dog. A country with such a glorious history should never do shit like this. William Wallace would be spinning in his grave.

>I am Scottish and I voted LEAVE. I FUCKING HATE THE SNP.

What do you think of this woman?

>Want to get out of the UK because they believe they're getting the short end of the stick, they don't have freedom, they don't have the right to govern their own nation

>wants to stay in the EU

This insanity is never going to make sense to me.

This is like breaking up with a boyfriend who forgets your birthdays to start a relationship with someone who is going to beat you and never remember your birthtday either which pales in comparison to the beatings you're going to receive.

Slightly more bangable Merkel.

trust me amerifat. the snp are cancer, scotland would be up to its balls in debt if we left the uk. unfortunatly only some people can see through snp lies.

Ugggh Prickola Sturgcunt, acting all outraged at the result of the referendum when this is precisely what she wanted to happen.

Because she has this pathetic idea of Scottish independence (even tho the only places that even remotely matter in Scotland is Edinburgh and Glasgow, and even then nobody really gives a shit).

The SNP are only appearing pro EU because they knew we'd vote to leave but her campaigning would've made Scots vote remain, but the population is so small compared to the rest of the UK it didn't effect the final result.

So now they have "Oh well we voted remain so we must have independence"

Scotland voted to remain in the UK get the fuck over it you troublesome little cunt cow

The EU is a consensual and democratic union of nations.
The UK is an oppressive theocratic monarchy.

leader of the most cancerous party in british history and im surrounded by her cult followers. feelsbadman

>consensual and democratic union

Looks like a bunny getting a blowjob

The Scottish vote could have meant we remained in the EU, do you think England would have voted for independence if this happened? She is playing unfair. She is a popopopooooopooooopoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo traitor poopoo

Lol wut

An Englishman, an Irishman, and a Scotsman walk into a bar.

The Englishman wanted to go, so they all left.

DEM TITTAYS

A POISONOUS DWARF

An Englishman, and his 2 down syndrome kids walk into a bar

The Englishman decides to leave so he drags his embarrassing kids out with him

>democratic

Unelected leaders, can't be held to account, nu-communist state.

Good one Hans.

Yeah, that's what I said.

From a baby bunny

4d cuckoldry, he desires that in at least 1 dimension, his wife is being fucked by another man.

>Consensual
>Democratic

*cough* Treaty of Lisbon *cough*

He has a point

>Scotland did not let you down
>now its your turn to not let us down

I fully support Sottish Independence. If the people want it, give it to them.

Besides, don't want that dumb bitch Sturgeon fucking England over anyways.

>hey you guy'z govt sucks let us put another layer of shitty govt. on top, that'll help

But the EU doesn't want Scotland either. They are like a drunk hobo, everyone would be happier if they just disappeared.

The problem with Scotland is that it's full of Scots.

That was a good speech

Judging the effects Scotland had on Brexit, she doesn't seem to matter much in Westminster

Scotland literally voted to stay 2 years ago

Kek, this comment just made me think of some smiling German luring the drunk hobo onto a train. For the health of society of course.

yeah, there has been a massive change in the circumstances.

Scotland should be independent if what the people of England and Wales wants is completelyt different to what Scots want.

English/Welsh want to be an uncucked, self determining nation again. Scots want to keep getting cucked by the EU. So I say, let them fuck off and be the degenerates they so sorely want to be.

Sorry jockcunts, you're staying shackled to the crown.

Yeah she keeps calling herself "First minister of Scotland" it's hilarious.

It's like the spazzy kid at school who kept telling everyone he was the milk monitor

shit eating yes master.png

What does an MEP need to do to propose a law or an amendment to one?

I am Scottish and VOTED LEAVE, I hate the SNP. I would gladly see the dissolution of the Scottish parliament.

Yeah I don't really give a shit if they leave or stay I'm just sick of the SNP goons causing trouble

Last I checked that is her actual title. Seriously the hate on Scotland from Sup Forums is getting circle jerky

Junker agreed to meet with her

I saw another tweet saying he also refused, but I think (((Schulz))) is meeting her.

Why didn't the scots vote for independence if they don't want england to do decide their future?

because they receive too many gibs from Westminster that English taxpayers pay for.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/28/nicola-sturgeon-heading-to-brussels-for-talks-with-european-parl/

Far off in polling stations

Sad are the Scottish faces

Yearning to feel the kiss

Of sweet Euro bennies

Where sovereign nations are rejoicing,

Fat sets the heart a-ttacking,

Longing and dreaming

for the subsidies again.

Towered in hero-in,

Scotland my council hame

Low may your Health standards

Gloriously wane!

Land of high blood pressure

Land of the rotten liver

Land of my heart (disease) forever

Scotland the poor

IIRC England convinced them that staying was the best shot in being in EU. Look how well that turned out

>Be Polish President.
>Watch your people getting beaten in England.
>Still be a loyal dog to them.
C U C K
U
C
K

Scottish here and this type of pathetic subservient cuckoldry is a weakness we need to remove from our society.

What is nationalism to these people.

Simply trading one master for another?

Not self-reliance, accountability for taxation and the running of the economy?

No.

The SNP and all the cucks who support their puerile cuck type of nationalism - which is based on complaining and whining and nipping heels rather than get things done - they need to be purged.

I want to smash that cunts fucking head in for being suck an international embarrassment.

You pathetic weak little cuck.

Shave your fucking muslim beard lift some weights and get a haircut.

I swear to fuck.

England you need to join in the purge of 62% of Scottish society.

Send them to death camps.

Rage quit.

This bros.
My daddy is Engerlish though so am not bothered about the insults. We allllll hate sturgeon, fucking downs syndrome bitch tits whore and the SNP

This guy is an EU minister or something you roach.

In a Nordic rape baby generations back to Shetland so I avoided becoming a ginger

Feels good to be blue eyes and blonde hair and pass the hitler test

GIB MONIES PLEASE

this man is openly gay

there is nothing hard about him

he doesn't represent me and i'll vote against him and everything the SNP stand for to save my countrys and keep us part of the UK

Let Scotland vote on independence again then. You know it will fail, again. Hell even their "independence" movement is just a movement to join the EU. They won't do shit.

>votes to be subservient to the UK and keep the gibsmedats
>y-you can't take away our other gibsmedats UK, we want all the benefits of the UK while being able to do anything we like

A lot of jocks are angry that England and Wales practically overruled their "voice"

It could very well go the other way

I expected him to literally offer the MPs to fuck his wife if they would let Scotland stay in the EU.

>A lot of jocks are angry that England and Wales practically overruled their "voice"

But they LITERALLY voted for that a few years ago.

Who says there has to be a referendum

Cameron was the most cucky guy ever which is the only reason he gave us thing like the Scottish ref and the EU ref

No future pm will give them one. Thank god

From what I see, Scotland will not be obliterated if they leave UK. It is just be a shittier country than it is now.

I think Scotland is free to leave UK too but I don't think the English would like to have standing EU army and missile launchers pointing to them at their backyard.

>It is just be a shittier

it will just*

Sorry for awful Englando.

>INDEPENDENS FEY SCOTLAND WE WUN AH FREEDIN FREM DURTY ANGLISH PRAIGS GLORY TAE A EE YOO MA DA WIS AKCHLEE MA MAS BRUDDA