Sup Forums makes it to the WaPo

We made it boys! We're relevant!

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/06/27/how-online-bots-conned-brexit-voters/

ibtimes.co.uk/eu-referendum-petition-trolled-by-Sup Forums-pranksters-after-brexit-poll-hijacked-by-bots-1567717

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78661583/#78661707
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The hacker known as Moot Sup Forums does it again.

The fire rises.

Oh no.

>they posted the webm
AHAHAHAHA MY SIDES

>its impossible to find out if these allegations are true due to the nature of Sup Forums
>over 77,000 bad signatures have been removed
""""""""""""journalism"""""""""""

Goddamn it. Why can't we just be left alone? The less the normies know about us the better.

Fucking Jews, man.

How about we just accept the reality that online polls are garbage.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

The extremists at ebaumsworld did this.

>"I voted 33,000 times. Left a script running while I was taking a shower," wrote one member, as reported by the BBC. On Twitter, one commenter claimed: I personally signed over 22k times alone for North Korea."

No one ever said this. This is just lying. I had a feeling one day they would start just making shit up about Sup Forums, how would anyone know?

>they linked the thread on Sup Forums too

I think people on this board need to realize that any raids we do aren't so secret anymore. Not only do we have the FBI and NSA watching us, now major online news outlets are taking news from us as well.

If we try to be tricky about it, i.e. attempting to make people think fraud is happening on that petition because of remainers, the media can simply take a look at the general at any time to debunk it.

"The media" could just make up any fiction they wanted to about Sup Forums posts. Maybe don't use online petitions that other countries that sign. They had no problem with thousands of ackmeds signing the petition.

Who cares. let them come and see what's going on here.

We aren't bots, and if anyone is stupid enough to be swayed by an online poll they don't deserve to have the vote they think they want.

>Poland enjoys being blamed for Britains problems

Now it all makes sense mates.

They can already do this. The lack of credibility of anonymous posters means that there isn't much point to it though.

> I plan on killing all blacks and put another 500,000 signatures on every petition I find using my script.

See?

Who fucked Bracknell, by the way?

Who's going to stop these EVUL 4CHAINERS!?

No, I remember seeing that post. Granted you can't tell whether it is honest or not.

LOL Who cares? They're doing over half the work to discredit the petition for us. We're an ocean of piss anyway, let them bathe in it.

>tinfoil hat
>"people signed who shouldn't have"

Wow what a salty faggot

>the numbers aren't important
I'd say they are when Sky news are reporting them minute by minute as legit.

blame ebaumsworld.com
we dindu nuffin

We did it reddit!

>impossible to verify

it's very fucking easy to verify. Just take one look at the python script.

Who gives a fuck? We've been mainstream for at least 2 years now or at least since the inception of GamerGate AND WE ARE STILL GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

If normies are watching they're not doing a good job at reporting this stuff.

>Washington Post
>Relevant

Wew lad!

>first stage: "Fellow liberals from all over the world, vote for our cause! Here's all things you need to vote!"
>second stage: "See now this over gazzilion numbers you filthy bigots who voted against our opinion and feels?! Take that! Neverendum all the way!"
>third stage: ""B-Bad Sup Forums hacker! Numbers d-doesn't m-matter anyway!"

>huffpo
>relevant
Also they only mention us to have an excuse to delete all dissident votes.

Hello WaPo editors.

Media propaganda leadup to shutting off the internet/rounding up the shitposters, even though it was their own guy's poll AND botted votes, we merely exposed it.

>Sup Forums did it, those trolls and pranksters!
>but it's impossible to verify
Then why say Sup Forums did it in the first place?

>No one ever said this. This is just lying.
Who did you say was lying?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78661583/#78661707

Because those posters couldnt be the shills or on the payroll, right?
There's no shills on Sup Forums/pol/, heavens no.

Way to get caught, fucksticks

So at first the newspaper was lying and making shit up. There's even a screenshot in one of the articles but the poster was to lazy to even check if it could be real.

When it turns out the post was real you claim it must be a post made by some shills.

Never change Sup Forums

It was subversion, m8.

A lot of those signatures are probably legit, but Sup Forums just made the entire petition worthless. Not only that, but the BBC was also exposed for its lack of investigation and shilling.

Because there's no end that would be met by falseflagging Sup Forums
Because falseflagging Sup Forums hasn't ever been attempted before (the fappening, etc).

well, "Sup Forums prank" has become a convenient explanation for all the false signatures, disregarding why /pol took exception to it in the first place.

Do you really believe falseflagging Sup Forums is necessary to make Sup Forums look bad?

In order to create the story to weave the narrative for the phony justification of what they're about to do, yeah.

Sup Forums is a falseflag set up by jews

No, Sup Forums is the concentration camp set up by the jews.

>We
OP, you didn't do fucking shit.

Besides give WaPo undeserved site traffic like a fucking faggot.

>autism: the post

what_the_fuck.jpeg.gif.mp3.webm

k

Didn't we have that many from Antarctica alone? Basically they're keeping the fake ones pretending they're real, which are nearly all the votes.

>the online chatroom 4-chan
Who is this "online chatroom"