Eire éire

/Cream soda/ edition

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2710891
pastebin.com/Xp61e4s7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I like these threads because they always feature Cardcaptor Sakura.

>TFW finished the series last week
>Half to wait 3 months until Clear Card

What are the plans for today?

Jaggy = mammy
:3

The leftovers from Electric Picnic 2017

hypocrite lefties at it again

I’m opening a bank account and looking at another apartment. I wish I could just be to the lady,”I will pay you right now if you’ll just give me the apartment.”

Apparently this is bad form.

>A massive waste after a massive piss up
Tis awfell Joe, Jaysus. Can yous believe it?
Being forced to go on a class lunch for 2 lads who are finishing. Having this on a Wednesday is the stupidest shite. I can't afford to eat out on pay day, never mind 6 days after it

Stuck in a town with nothing to do but wander aimlessly and chain smoke for a few hours.

Monoghan?

It's a pity since they have actual stations for donating tents and sleeping bags for the homeless at the exit for people who don't want to bring them home.

Have you watched the movies yet?

Watched the first one after season 2 and the finale last week

Can't breath through my nose. The urge to kill is rising.

Sounds like suffering, how long do you think it'll last?

Really dislike eating in public. Makes me so self conscious and uncomfortable.

>tfw Sakura will never be your gf

Sakura is for daughter

>Not looking at your phone the whole time

Not sure about gf material, but sure.

>tfw no guardian hanging out in my hood making sarcastic comments on daily life

still a bit drowsy and uncoordinated after those xanax.

>eire
>Cardcancer

this. he didn't even put the "eire" between / /
rather the thread edition. people should be banned desu.

And he put the West Brit version first. I'd call it bait, but we all know that some posters genuinely don't see any problem with misspelling our country's name like that.

Also, stop blatantly phoneposting.

Anything else with the thread you'd like to complain about?

I'm not phone posting i'm sitting on my pc.

That's all for now. Constant vigilance.

Fapped twice this morning after a week of nofap, feels good nigga

So rude.

>the Brit supports the absence of the fada

Why the fuck are you arguing over a fada, why does it maater you autistic idiots

Fucking hate people like you. You ruin these threads for everybody.

>misspelling our country's name doesn't matter
No other general does it, so why should we?

based and white

It is a bit.

I think the purpose is to be intentionally disruptive, best to ignore them. If they really cared they'd make the general first instead of waiting for someone else to make it and then incessantly whine about it.

Just makes you look more like a friendless loser.

why are you speaking english lol

Reading suicide forums.

>I think the purpose is to be intentionally disruptive, best to ignore them
Why would I WANT to disrupt the general? It's natural that intentionally and repeatedly misspelling the name of our country and general will draw ire from users. I'd much prefer if we didn't have to argue about this every time somebody (usually the same couple of users) took it upon themselves to irritate members of /éire/, but it's a line in the sand as far as I'm concerned. No legitimate reason has been given for the misspelling (inb4 Firefox search; just search "ire", it's not that hard).

They're really miserable. Wouldn't be a fan of them

Wizchan?

There's lots of words that's have "ire" in them. It's annoying

Quite the fan of them.
No.

Your misspelling of /éire/ is annoying. Also, on Sup Forums's catalog there are very rarely other words with "ire" present. At most you might find one other, which is hardly an inconvenience.

JUST FUCKING TYPE É ITS NOT HARD
LEARN TO USE A FUCKING KEYBOARD YOU DOWNSYNDROME RETARDF

Reminder that Ryuko is a dumb whore and should be burned at the stake

Depending on what things are like, this could be my last few days of freedom before having to start a PLC course. I'd have to get some kind of job to do every Wednesday as part of it too. I don't like the hours, they're just like secondary school but we're not allowed to interact with the kids so our lunch time is different.
The only thing that could save me is if I get a college course offer on Friday. It won't happen any earlier than Friday because of how the CAO handles available place applications.
I'm not even sure if college would be as educational as the PLC, since in the PLC we'd be learning about advanced hardware and networking and learning C programming language, and I'm not sure what an undergrad course in compsci would entail. But on the other hand, the PLC seems really oppressive and it'll be depressing since it'd only be me and a few other people. I really hope I get the news I'm looking for on Friday.

Looks like the anime clique is in a state of civil war.

PLC courses are fine. They're fairly laid back but they go on for too long and you're forced to do a shit module like communications.
Aside from that they're easy enough and not the worst.
You'll almost certainly get an offer for university at the end of it too when you re-apply with the PLC results on the cao.

/éire/ wouldn't be the same without the eternal infighting, it's what makes this /gen/ thrive

Your first post in the thread was to criticise the OP, criticise multiple people for posting images from a certain anime and then proceed to heckle a Nordie and falsely accuse a poster of phone posting.
What higher purpose did all of that serve other than to turn a constructive thread into meta shitposting once again?

Are all red heads Irish?

The animeposters have never been united. It's mainly the old guard versus the newer animeposters.

this was a good thread to read ehile having diharrea

The old guard are anime posters.

I meant the old guard of animeposters.

>The animeposters have never been united.
Disagree, they're always circlejerking.

post the full image please burger-kun

>Your first post in the thread was to criticise the OP
Perfectly valid criticism.
> criticise multiple people for posting images from a certain anime
More of a meme at this stage - my distaste for Cardcaptor posting is well known.
>then proceed to heckle a Nordie
And?
>and falsely accuse a poster of phone posting.
To be fair, it looked a lot like a phonepost.

You have a poor perception of /éire/ if you think that. There is a very noticeable divide in the animeposters. Anybody have the image portraying the divide?

Tbh when I used to make threads I'd purposefully spell it eire.

1. It was easier to find.
2. Because I really disliked the people who would get inconsolably upset at the eire spelling and would hurl abuse at other users and try to force their agenda on the threads.

Is that the iceburg one? That doesn't really explain the divide though.

Yes sir
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2710891

No, the one with the Skype logo.

>and would hurl abuse at other users and try to force their agenda on the threads.
The agenda of correctly spelling the name of our country and general? That's not an agenda, it's common sense. It's the people who misspell it who have an agenda.

>Anybody have the image portraying the divide?
Ah yes, a meme is an incontrovertible source to prove your point.

some very nice honkers on that honoka

>no sakuraposter bf

Not as evidence, just for demonstrative purposes. Take Frogweeb for example. It's very clear that he is not on good terms with a number of the old animeposters.

Havent seen it before.

AIght,aight,aight hear me out
I gots a great idea
how 'bout
we's call it
hear me out
/éireeirelux/

Some are acting very childish over thread titles, some people need to reel in the autism and accept they won't like every OP edition. They're more than welcome to make their own the next day.

éire is in the thread title, it's in every thread title as you well know. The additional version with the fada removed isn't a mispelling, it's a tag for convenience of searching. As I suspect you also know.

Founds some old /éire/ content from another site lads. Interesting reads.

pastebin.com/Xp61e4s7

/eire/ should merge with /brit/ and you should stop flirting with them

>The additional version with the fada removed isn't a mispelling
Except that's exactly what it is: An intentional misspelling to aid idiots who can't properly search the catalog. I don't understand why we should be catering to people like that.

>you should stop flirting with them
This will never happen

>some people need to reel in the autism and accept they won't like every OP edition
Nobody is really talking about the edition though. The misspelling of the general's name is a more fundamental issue than that.

Think we should call the threads ceiredcaptor from now on.

Thoughts? Feelings?

I thought these were pretty funny. Does anybody else have some old archived /éire/ threads worth reading? Might go back and check them out myself.

URL convention is for upper case and accents to be removed. You're not naming the country you're naming the general in the form of a sanitised URL directory name as it is across all of Sup Forums and the reason why we use a backslash on either side of it. Éire is fine but /Éire/ or /éire/ is not. If anything the use the éire is added to the thread to appease people like you who seem unwilling to understand or accept this.
For the same reason the website of our state broadcaster is rte.ie and not rté.ie

You're actually autistic and need to euthanised.

Who the hell searches for /éire/ threads by url? The url is irrelevant to the discussion. You're really stretching to justify the misspelling now. Just search the catalog for "ire" or switch to any browser than isn't Firefox.

It's thread naming convention on Sup Forums, why do you think the backslashes are there? It's semantically incorrect to include accents in that convention.
As I said you could remove them and just call the thread Éire but you'd probably complain about that as well.

I'm awake 2 hours and I'm really tired still. Want to go back to bed but I know I'll end up sleeping for 3 hours.

Got like 4 hours sleep in the last 48. Will probably get no more than 4 tonight.

Except the backslashes as general titles on Sup Forums are just tradition at this stage. An unnecessary one as you said, but everybody does it so there's no issue. And just as the slashes are unnecessary, so is making the thread title adhere to url conventions. As such, the titles should adhere to the correct spelling of the general's name because there is no penalty for doing so.

The titles and should and will adhere to whatever the OP believes they should. You seem to have difficulty accepting this.

>The titles and should and will adhere to whatever the OP believes they should
Even if that includes misspelling the name of our country and general? No other general does this - why should we support the whims of retarded OPs?

Also, if you're gonna keep moving the goalposts, we might as well just end this here.

>same reason the website of our state broadcaster is rte.ie and not rté.ie
This is incorrect. The reason for this is because the IE domain registry didn't previously accept fadas in the domain name.
This changed late last year and now you can. And you can browse to rté.ie and it will carry you to the RTÉ site.
Could if I wanted reserve the name bóards.ie and it would be separate to boards.ie.

>we might as well just end this here.
Agreed since you keep repeating the same question despite it being explained already.
Even if you refuse to accept that explanation I think what you're doing is showing a lack of respect to the OP and other posters here by continuously raising such a shitstorm on the same issue.
An "issue" which has been present for many months now no less and oddly for something you appear to be so principled on you chose to say nothing about until a week ago.

It was never an option due to no demand and would never have been taken even if it was since even in a thread like this of young people familiar with the internet it still frequently has to be explained how to type a fada. Many sites will set up a redirect for a fada version as RTE have done to prevent typosquatting.

Wonder who could be behind these posts. Think I know.

>Agreed since you keep repeating the same question despite it being explained already.
All the answers you gave were counterpointed though, so I felt it necessary to ask again. Seriously, first you said it "eire" wasn't a misspelling, then you said it was a url issue, and then you said we should just adhere to the whims of OPs.

>I think what you're doing is showing a lack of respect to the OP and other posters here by continuously raising such a shitstorm on the same issue.
I don't think that people who intentionally misspell our country's name for no good reason necessarily deserve respect.

>An "issue" which has been present for many months now no less and oddly for something you appear to be so principled on you chose to say nothing about until a week ago.
I don't have the time to be arguing about it every single time I see it, but I have definitely been contending it for much longer than just a week ago.

About time this discussion stops desu

>pic
Nice.

>Seriously, first you said it "eire" wasn't a misspelling, then you said it was a url issue, and then you said we should just adhere to the whims of OPs.
Which are all connected reasoning. It's not a misspelling if you name threads with a directory naming convention as is traditional on Sup Forums and as the OP may have done.
It's valid reasoning and so is yours, if you made a thread with simply /Éire/ I would not enter it with the intent of disrupting, complaining or shitposting since you have your reasons for that as well.

It must be getting bad if even you're getting sick of the arguments.

I'm done anyway, I'm really sick of talking about the general title.

>blurry
>girl looks really compressed in terms of width
>transparent region by glove