If multiculturalism doesn't work why is New York the greatest city in the world?

If multiculturalism doesn't work why is New York the greatest city in the world?

Philly is better tb.h

New York City is overrated as fuck.

When people think of New York, they think of Manhattan, Manhattan is the good part of New York apart from shitholes like meatpacking

meme city

multiculturalism is great when it's multiple good cultures.

New York is great in spite of the numbers of blacks and muslims. Not because of them.

Have you been to New York? It's a disgusting shithole full of cockroaches.

this

there's too many people and everything smells like piss

I dunno, ask the directors and scriptwriters who insist on using New York as a backdrop in so many of their blockbuster movies.

This

What cultures represent the worst parts of New York?

I would not say NY is multiculti in the same way as london, partly because of the myth of the nation.

>if multiculturism doesnt work why is the whitest part of new york the greatest city on earth?

Just because you watched Friends doesnt mean you know New York

NY is a horrible place unless you are filthy rich.

I haven't heard anyone saying that for years

Meatpacking is in Manhattan moron.

But NY and New Yorkers are fucking garbage.

dc best city

NYC is a third world city, same as London.

I'm not being cute. In saying that only the extremely extremely rich and the dirt poor brown hoards can live there, just like the model of third world countries like Brazil. That's what multiculturalism leads to.

>1 post by this ID

Really makes you think

I know that fucktard, I said that Manhattan is the good part of new york, apart from Meatpacking which is a shithole in Manhattan

I went there for a week and visited all the major attractions.

Yes that's why he said "apart from", you abbo retard

I did the same in Turkey you cunt

Agreed, why look at how Muslim ideals deeply enrich the culture of the city!

Meatpacking is based, it has the PHD bar and the best steak restaurant on earth

I don't want everywhere to be the same.

This. It's a dirty hellhole that's propped up by it's financial district (just like London).

If you don't work at a major financial firm or perhaps a tech startup, you live a miserable existence. Shit, even my brother who works at a major bank and earns well over $120k lives in a shoebox in the east village. His building is surrounded by trash and indians.

Want to know a defining feature of NYC compared to a nice city like Boston? Aside from the size difference, a key distinction is that downtown Boston has these things called ALLEY WAYS. And in these ALLEY WAYS people put out their TRASH. In Manhattan, there are NO ALLEY WAYS. The trash goes on the sidewalk. It is there 24/7. Everywhere you walk, you're walking by trash cans. The city is literally a giant dumpster, even in the nice/hipster/young professional areas.

Forced, state subsidized multiculturalism doesn't work m8.

>Manhattan is the good part of New York apart from shitholes like meatpacking

Sorry I thought you were saying Manhattan is apart from the other from the other shitholes that make up New York and then saying meatpacking was an example of a shithole.

M8 learn to spell abo before using it.

Do you even know what Brazil is like

The middle class here is fucking huge, so it's not only extremely rich people and poorfags who live here

The cities with the highest crime rates are the ones with nigger majority (the cities in northeastern states and Rio)

Then there are cities like São Paulo which are mixed as fuck, with huge Arab, European and Lebanese groups, also the largest Japanese population outside of Japan, and SP actually has pretty decent living standards

Leftists seem to think multiculturalism is filling a place with just nogs

>Boston
>Nice city

Hahahah

Nashville is the nicest big city in America.

Catholics were shit when they first showed up. It wasn't until after we cracked down on them that they shaped up and assimilated.

Exactly. Based potato nigger.

It depends on how wealthy you are. If you have money NYC is like a dream come true.

I did it for a decade with money.

Still though no matter what you do you have to deal with subhumans at some level.

>we

money

>Meatpacking

>shithole

?

Its full of money. tons of high end restaurants and clubs. WTF are u talking about?

Does anyone go through the favelas as a sort of adrenalin sport like skydiving or base jumping.

Only people i know who get near favelas are the foreigners who fall for the favela tourism meme and police officers

Lol you clearly have never been to New York. Meat packing district is pretty much the richest area in the city and has been for about 15 years. There are no real bad neighborhoods left in Manhattan.

Have you ever BEEN to New York you roo riding nigger?

It's funny how NYC turned out.
It survived being flooded with every single type of immigrant for so long, it was still a cool city despite the nignogs chimping out and the crime rate skyrocketing all throughout the 60s-90s.

But the one thing that ended up making it shit was the whites (hipsters, libs that is). Fuck, even the jews there weren't that bad even though they're still scheming bastards.

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

New York City, once America’s greatest and most famous metropolis, is now a crime-ridden hell hole where nonwhites commit 95% of all murders, 90% of all rapes, 90% of Felony Sex Crimes, 96% of all robberies, 91% of all Felonious Assaults, 90% of all Grand Larceny offenses, 86% of all Misdemeanor Sex Crimes, 90% of all Misdemeanor Assault and Related offenses, 87% of all Petit Larceny offenses, 84% of all Misdemeanor Criminal Mischief offenses, 96.6% of all Shooting offenses, and constitute 90.8% of all firearm arrests, 86.3% of all Drug Felony arrests, 82.3% of all Felony Stolen Property arrests, and 94.5% of all Felony and Misdemeanor Complaint Records with Identified Juvenile Victims, Suspects and Arrestees—all this according to official figures released by the New York City Police Department.

New York is great because it's always been segregated. Blacks have been put in concentrated areas where they can kill each other all they want as long as they don't go to white/Asian/Jewish areas.

Nah. If you can find a way to live cheap it can be pretty good, since higher wages come with higher prices. I'm basically a $50/hour typist and could support myself on four hours of work a week.

The racial mix is probably correct, but it's not "now a crime ridden hell hole" -- a lot of crime has been policed / gentrified out of the system

>is now a crime-ridden hell hole
boi
If you think the crime rate there is bad now you should've seen it before.

Granted, there's still a lot of shit that goes on there but it's no Chicago by any means.

Do you have a source? Website?

1) it's a smelly, overpriced, crumbling shithole 1/3 the size of monocultural Tokyo or Chinese mega-cities.

2) the service everywhere -- even in expensive places -- is utter shit. I get better service at a convinience store in Tokyo than I did staying at the Waldorf for a week. It's cleaner in a Japanese business hotel then that run-down pile of bricks.

3) My wife got her wallet stolen in broad daylight in what is supposedly one of the safest parts of Manhattan.

4) Fucking filthy man. Every surface is coated with this indescribable layer of grime.

5) I smelled piss everywhere. There are passed out bums and junkies laying the the street. It's disgusting.

It's not. It's a dirty, expensive, inconvenient shit hole. New York is also a perfect example of multiculturalism FAILING, as there is no multiculturalism to speak of. Races are segregated into neighbourhoods and rarely do they ever intersect. Whites stick with whites, blacks with blacks, Jews with Jews.

I live in NYC its terrible and it turned me into a racist

>implying wealthy cities dont attract poor shitskins from all over the world.

Multiculturalism doesn't create wealth. Wealth attracts multiculturalism and leeches.

No one does. I was thinking earlier about the differences between the American made Gibson Les Paul and the Japanese made ESP Eclipse, the latter evolving from the American design but adopting all the chiefly Japanese nuances of guitar design: extremely skinny necks, ENORMOUS frets, just an obsession with total ergonomic comfort, ease of playability and streamlined design. Two fundamentally identical ideas made COMPLETELY different through a different outlook of ideology birthed from nation states a world apart from each other, for all intents and purposes they are totally different guitars. That's TRUE diversity, that's what we should be celebrating.

Budder Brut ur brouth jap. Breefore I brut it bror you.

Yep because of guiliani. I remember growing up new york was a crime ridden shit hole. It was basically understood you didn't go there unless you had to

>implying it's not Berlin that is the greatest in the world

New York is a goddam cesspool and you'd that if you'd ever been there.

Maybe if you gas the muslims and sanitize the city afterward.

Yeah I grew up there under Dinkins. Holy shit it was like mad max return to niggerdome back then.

There where tons of neighborhoods you just couldn't get off subway at.

I have so many stories. So many fights. Lots of run ins with the dindus, the cops, Been arrested all over the city. Brooklyn was grimmie as fuck.

>muh 9/11
>muh Yankees
>muh jew mayors

Um yeah thats fucking right cunt.

I'm from NYC. Where is a good place to move to that's almost as fun without the rent being fucking expensive?

There is nowhere like NYC. It really depends on your age and what you want out of the city you move to.

NYC is a shit-tier city.

It's 95% shitty run-down nigger/immigrant garbage heaps that smell like sewage, and 5% rich as fuck elitists living apart from the smelly human garbage. You only think it's good because it's propagandized in movies.

Well Its both very shitty and very good. I had the best years of my life there.

Gentrification works.