Rick kills Negan with this hatchet. Seems obvious that they will mirror when Rick butchered Gareth

Rick kills Negan with this hatchet. Seems obvious that they will mirror when Rick butchered Gareth.

>not knowing by now that Rick won't kill Negan "not to fall into his level", and instead will keep him prisioner, giving him a chance for redemption

Pathetic

They changed Shane's death. They changed The Governor's death. They will change Negan's death. He will die in the season 8 finale. Instead of fucking up slitting Negan's throat Rick will drive the hatchet into his neck then when Negan falls to the ground Rick will hack his head off.

Yeah, but Shane was, thankfully, overused, and there was no need for The Governor anymore. Negan still has a role to play after he loses control over the saviors

They already set up the jail cell.

Negan's not going anywhere.

>They already set up the jail cell.
That's where Morgan is going to end up. Negan is going to die.

Negan is still a major character after they defeat him in the comics. Heck, his role probably grew after the timeskip.

did they?
i don't recall that

>Implying they're only using JDM for one fucking season, a highly popular actor playing a crucial role in the next conflict with the whisperers
Have you never read the comics? Google's a thing you know. Why are you so adamant about them killing him off?

Morgan is seen working on it sometimes, like lining a room with cinderblocks and welding the bars. It's the house he kept the Wolves' leader in and fought Carol.

>Implying they're only using JDM for one fucking season,
I said at the end of Season 8. That is 2 full seasons. More than the Governor got. They don't need Negan to handle the Whisperers. They remix the show all the time. Negan's role in the Whisperer isn't important. Alpha can from somebody else under a different circumstance.

>Alpha can from
can die from

you seem positive he will die though
why?
have they ever killed a main villain in the show before he died in the comics?

i fucking love negan.

>Negan's role in the Whisperer isn't important
>Says this before actually acknowledging Alpha's death
Jesus Christ kid

He isn't Negan. He's a bad Jim Carrey impression.

>a highly popular actor playing a crucial role in the next conflict with the whisperers
Who says they'll even do the Whisperers?

The show has always been a few storylines behind the comics anyway so this doesn't really matter

Some think they're hinting at it with Heath's disappearance. Tara finds a key card that has PPP printed on it and some believe it stands for the frequency of whispering or something like that.

I dunno I hope they do. I like the Whisperers' aesthetic even though they're kind of lame villains.

I think he's doing a pretty impressive job at the role. The character is meant to be over the top to begin with so I doubt that's the reason you don't like him.

Common sense? They've done literally every major thing from the comics and the Whisperers have been the main story arc for like 2 years now.

If they changed Negan's comic storyline and killed him off early to appease idiot normies it would be a massive failure. They have a chance to do something extremely impressive and make Negan into a bonafide antihero and fan favorite down the line. It could be the biggest turnaround in television history.

If they managed to pull this off on TV, TWD would reach kino status.

in the book, he prisons nagen but then they bro-up and become best buddies forever

>PPP
?
>I dunno I hope they do. I like the Whisperers' aesthetic even though they're kind of lame villains.
Agreed. I fucking loved them before the reveal that they were people. I hope they string that out decently (but probably harder to pull off on TV). They were cool for a bit afterwards, too

Negan is going to take over ricks group again.
Dwight is fighting off the saviors from destroying ricks group in the comics

How did rick kill Gareth? I can't remember.

I remember when he put in axe in that spic's face

He shoots Gareth's trigger finger off and then butchers him with the red-handled machete like he promised he'd do. You also get a first-person perspective of Rick chopping away at him which probably purposefully foreshadowed Negan's introduction.

meant for

Shit. That's right. Rick has had some gnarly kills