Why do celebrities get pissed off when somebody takes their picture...

Why do celebrities get pissed off when somebody takes their picture? Isn't that the whole fucking reason they've been sucking dick and getting ass-rammed for roles so a big fucking camera can shoot them and through it they could receive global exposure? Why do they get mad when this is exactly what they signed up for? If privacy is what they valued then why the fuck would they enter a public industry?

Also pic related; what went wrong?

Fuck off you papparazzi-excuser

Go be a stalker somewhere else

I'd get pretty tired of people taking pictures of me eating too

Maybe the just enjoy performing and are naturally good at it, thus not necessitating the use of the casting couch.

Papparazzi are the lowest of humans

Will he ever be able to civilize this feral child??

This. One of my biggest pet peeves is when someone watches me eat. I get irrationally upset.

>what went wrong
absolutely nothing

God I fucking hate it when people stick their tongue out when eating. Disgusting.

not a fan of celebrities but it would suck massive cock to have assholes taking your picture when you're just trying to have a normal day

They're famous, sure, but that doesn't mean they need to be followed around whenever they happen to be in public. Just enjoy them in movies and let them go back to being a regular person on the street

I would be pissed of if some jerk took my picture and I'm not even a celebrity.

Everyone guides the spoon with their tongue when eating soup. Mimic it right now.

He should learn from the best

maybe some people just like acting and do not care about the fame and do not enjoy to be photographed eating food.

It's annoying, not to mention you're a horrible person if you care about seeing pictures of celebrities, so their anger is always directed at horrible people.

Niggress was pissed of that Anthony from O&A took a pic of her and she beat him and got him fired.
Nignog wasn't even a celebrity.

Im not a celebrity and people take my picture all the time and I hate it

apparently wearing the same outfit every time you leave the house really pisses the paparazzi off since the pictures become worthless.

>I'd get pretty tired of people taking pictures of me eating too
Then why eat outside, you moron?!

ITT: A bitter rant by a jealous retard.

/thread

Fuck that, can you imagine how your meal would be ruined by some faggot taking a picture of you every 2 seconds?

You've got to eat while knowing this guy's watching you, while knowing that if you make a stupid face he might sell pictures of that to get plastered on a magazine, you don't want to leave your meal because you're hungry, but if you hurry you'll just give him material of you looking like a pig

Papparazzi are only second to celebrity worship in the worst things about celebrity culture

I fucking don't. My tongue stays in my mouth and doesn't dart out like a giraffe eating leaves.

That's the FBI user. Better nuke your HD.

Ask me if I give a fuck about somebody who's been desperate their entire life for attention to be making it in the industry. Attention is what they crave attention is what they get the whole "Boo hoo pls let me be human" concept dies with their face plastered all over the fucking globe! No you're not a human being, you're a show piece and an object of recognition and you fall in the same category as the grand canyon or mount rushmore. Im taking a fucking pic and you wont do shit whinny attention whore

Well everyone is different. for example the Kardashians live off it, while someone like Daniel Day Lewis just does it for the love of the craft.

Paparazzi only have jobs because celebrity worshipers make what they do lucrative. Paparazzi are a consequence of celebrity worship, not worse than it.

Because dumbass they're sniping shots of people on private patios, these seats aren't out on the street they're hidden from the genera public and these guys are standing on balconies or in the middle of golf courses taking photos from hundreds of feet away

OP is a massive faggot leave his thread to die

love these bait threads

The problem with your logic is that you can easily direct far more ire at people who want to see pictures of celebrities eating. That alone makes you a horrible, indefensible person with a shitty, vapid personality.

That's why I said second to celebrity worship, as in celebrity worship is worse.

I see your point, but that's kinda what I was going for

"Why are you the way that you are"

Yep, I misread. my b

When you become a celeb, you've basically given up your right to privacy.
You wanted the spotlight? Well, you've got it now baby. Every moment of your personal time is now mine to pick apart and criticize, on screen and off.
Celebs who can't handle this should get the fuck outta Hollywood and get another job.

He was just trying to enjoy his BIG ENCHILLADA.

they don't know how famous they will get, and even if they think they will like it it's actually really uncomfortable to have people following you at all times and trying to know everything about you

eg your anxiety probably spikes if you read me typing the words "search history"

>taking photos from hundreds of feet away
Don't talk crap!
Those are not premium shots that get a lot of money.
Every paparazzo knows he needs to get close in order to get the shots with the big money.

literally every single human is constantly pissed about the negativ aspects of their lives.
people beg to get a job and agree to the terms. then spend every working hour complaining about having to work there.

how could anyone possibly not understand their point of view?

_________ are the lowest of humans

Exactly, your product is your face. You're constantly trying to sell yourself to the world. Reaching "celebrity" status is when you've done that so well people now want your product 24/7. It's been like this for decades, they need to stop acting like they didn't know this was part of the deal going into it. It's the whole POINT of the deal.

The problem is HOLLYWOOD is in USA if it was in britian these cunts wouldn't be so stuck up in their own arses and would be more chill

Who?

>britian
>not stuck up

you brits are so delusional and insecure
we literally invented "chill"
we are the origin of "cool"

go kill yourself you irrelevant faggot

I thought Tom handled that pretty well

Yes because it was done by a brit in britian, if tom was in the states he'd be raging hard ripping his manlet suite off and going in for a brawl like an insecure loser

>Why would you do that? Why would you do that?Why would you do that?

Who was in the wrong here?

That's part of why they get paid so much. Putting up with the loss of privacy is part of the job and they're very well compensated for that usually.

today user learns what a telephoto lens is

This is classic brit humor. The reporter's boss would have been like "Hey Winston, take a gag mic with you and squirt some jizz on tom's face to remind him how he reached where he's reached in the industry" lmao top kek brits are the best

exactly

telephoto lens or not, best pics are still from short distances.

>what went wrong
He's straight.

Exactly.

They didn't sign up because they really enjoy getting hassled in public all the time. Nobody likes that.

Papparazzi are scum. Even worse than the scum that watch TMZ or buy the shitty tabloid magazines that use these photos.

Why do you need to be so butthurt about it, I can feel the anger in your post.
Just to let you know, an actor doesn't need to be a social whore, acting is their job, do you like it when your boss calls you after work hours?

exactly

Exactly

Why would you do that?

Papparazzi are the only people on earth worse than the retards who actually want to see the pictures.

Fuck off and let him eat his food.

Precisely

Leo

Classic Paul Dano

People want freedom, paparazzi removes the freedom to be normal, invisible + private

It's a gift that's hard to appreciate when you're a literally who I guess

are you for real
there's barely a comedy gala where the presenter doesn't stop the show to talk about which actors and actresses are here that nobody gives a fuck about

Classic jack nicholsan

Bane?

Classic Ken Watanabe

>Everyone guides the spoon with their tongue when eating soup.

Well maybe Joseph Gordon-Levitt wanted to scratch his balls a little.
Maybe he wanted to devour that whole meal in seconds.

But he can't do that if he has a camera on him at all times.

She looks sick and he looks legit worried about his sister what a cute brosis relationship

The reporter was an absolute cuck nonetheless.

>not a fan of celebrities
What does this even mean?

>I DONT GET IT U WANT TO BE IN MOOVEES SO DUZNT THAT MEEN U NEVER WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE WHEN U LEEV TEH HOUSE EVER AGAIN?!?
i bet you also tell celebrities to stopp tweeting about politics

it's Kirsten Dunst, not his sister

Why do you aspies assume that absolutely no privacy is 1. Part of their ACTING job and 2. NOT something that every person is entitled to? Privacy I mean.
>inb4 hur durrr they media whoresss too bad

Why are you watching people eat? you sick pedo fuck

Celebrities eating thread?

wow what a pig no wonder hes a republican

He's libertarian, dummy

Classic Vincent Price

>you will never discuss entry-level hipster art with Isaac while listening to congolese folk music in his apartment

holy shit

the poor lad is really contemplating the decisions that led up to that moment.

>I offer you a simple deal
>you eat this fine lobster and this bowl full of shit and in return I give you 10 million dollars

would you smile while eating the shit? would you enjoy the taste? it's part of the deal mane. it's what you wanted, brah. why don't you like it? what's the problem?

That's the faggotiest carafe I've ever had the displeasure of setting my eyes upon, and I've seen some faggoty carafes.

If you can't understand why someone would be pissed off about being followed by paparazzi's you're mentally unwell.

That's maybe the most easily shooped picture, I don't even think I can bring myself to do it.