"Two Polish men were beaten to a pulp in Upton, east London, at the weekend"

>"Two Polish men were beaten to a pulp in Upton, east London, at the weekend"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3662114/Reports-attacks-Poles-Muslims-wake-Brexit-vote.html

Fucking kek, sub humans deserved it

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-moldova-filat-court-idUSKCN0ZD1XM
cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding
frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
frontpagemag.com/point/239615/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-stop-muslims-daniel-greenfield
thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-dads-were-arrested-after-tracking-down-abusers-1-6807187
pamelageller.com/2014/09/british-police-arrested-parents-trying-rescue-daughters-islamic-rape-gangs.html/
answeringmuslims.com/2014/09/british-police-arrested-parents-for.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about you beat up some pakis? Oh wait, that's be racist, you fuckin cowards.

Read the article, pakis beat up too, but it's about time we beat up filth like you

I'll believe it when I'll see it, Sadiq Khan. At this moment, you have 2 million "British" """Asians""".

wow you really showed us how cucked by muslims we are by beating up the whitest people on the continent and electing a paki mayor.

Fuck off monkey

Why should I care about Poles just because they are white?

The tide will turn son. Polacks outnumber you.

t. Paki

You have a good day as well, Justin. Remember not to let your enemies win by sticking them, or putting out that fire.

The tide turned last thursday. Almost 200 Polish shops have been vandalised since then, and thousands of low level assaults.

Poles days are numbered, they are lucky they are only attacked rather than lynched

What's your issue with Poles in the first place? It is the mudshits that should be beaten out of England

This is likely Antifa bullshit anyways. Britcucks don't have the balls to actually do it

*Atacking

You stupid cunt, you are talking about Londonistan. The Poles are our best friends in defeating the real enemy, Mudslime and thick cunts like you.

How many mudshit shops attacked? How many mudshits assaulted? You people are literally retarded

Why are people bullying poland

T. Ahmed Mohammed al-engladistani

I'm not a fan of mudshits either, almost all of them are vermin too, although at least 15% of them are alright. 99.8% of polish are vermin

The rest of Europe doesn't get the decent, patriotic Poles. Because those stay in Poland.

It gets the insufferable leeches with entitlement issues.

Lots too, if you weren't retarded you would notice the EDL have been attacking mosques and halal shops for years, it's time the Polish got attacked too

Isn't it funny how these Brexit "hate crimes" only happen in area that voted remain?

>although at least 15% of them are alright
Are there enough goats for you ragheads over there?

What's your issue with Poles?

But don't they actually work, unlike the mudslimes who leech welfare?

>I'll believe it when I'll see it

There's literally proof of it in the OP, moron.

Antifa false flag to take attention away from the real issue, all the mudslimes in your country

I don't know what country ya are but I'm assuming it's some irrelevant shit hole where I could buy and sell your family.

>15% of them are all right

Kill yourself

You're still a bunch of pedophile, ragheads pakis. Your capital is representative.

Some work, but they work for shit wages and drag it down for the rest of us, and take up housing and school places.

I don't blame them for that but the government, however 98% of Polish people are sub-human criminal vermin, and should be killed

Oh wow such bantz, fucking summerfags...

I don't believe they should be allowed to settle in the west, but they are at least civilised, Poles are all scum

>beating up white pollacks when mudskins are literally raping your daughters by the thousands.

Dumb fucking Limey scum.

Why? What did Poles do? Mudshits have raped up to 1 million underage english girls and leeched your welfare system for millions of dollars.

Attack some kebabs. Stop attacking fellow white polish people.

Isn't it funny how these "hate crimes" are against White Catholic Ethnic Europeans? Hmm, really makes you think

>but they are at least civilised
Bait thread
Saged

Steal muh jobs

>leeched your welfare system for millions of dollars.
>Dollars

American education

Poles are hard workers and have a good sense of humor. They are also white. Drive them out the country and you'll be left behind with Somaliniggers and general filth

Lol. Now every bit of typical working class violence is going to be treated as a hate crime.

>fellow white polish people.
>Fellow white

Couldn't give a fuck if they are 'white' they don't belong here

Britshits are disgusting cunts for this. Polish people are white, Catholic and generally based af.

>mudslimes
>civilized

Over 50% of mudslimes are literally inbred you fucking retard

FINALLY

>a P***

??????

Thye can go and be based drinking vodka and squatting in Poland

Yeah no, deal with all the inbred pedo mudshits raping your countries children and welfare you stupid bastard

Wasn't your country quite literally led by someone who was so corrupt that they were thrown in prison for 9 years on Monday for abuse of power?

reuters.com/article/us-moldova-filat-court-idUSKCN0ZD1XM

Hmm. I don't think I'll be seeking further insight from Moldovans, cheers though.

Why don't they belong there? All white Europeans belong in Europe. Having a bit of poles in your country is not a big deal. What is the big deal is the fucking Pakis which you do nothing about it. Dividing white people and allowing them to fight amongst each other is fucked up.

They are white you stupid nigger.

Whites need unity not division. Attack kebab

Oh sorry, I forgot your currency is stones or pounds or some other stupid bull shit. Kill the mudslimes or kill yourself

Cool, neither do mudshits. What's that? You're too afraid to kick their shit in? Kill yourself you fucking pussy

>All white Europeans belong in Europe

No they don't. England isn't for everyone, it's for the English

And the English would be you, Sadiq?

Kill yourself

No better said its for everyone. I'm not saying all of Poland needs to come to live in the UK. I'm saying having some white poles in your country is not a fucking big deal when you have bigger problems to worry about.

Keep being a short sighted retard, though. Whites need to be united.

body*

Deal with ypur actual problem first, millions of mudshits. You've allowed them to grow to the point where they're literally trying to steal London you dumb faggot britnigger

Yes

Couldn't give a fuck what happens to other whites, they don't care about us.

This. Those retards are the reason whites are going to become extinct

You haven't got a clue about Europe. You probably think literally every single street in Stockholm has a mosque on it.

Yes, Muslims need to be stopped too, but the poles also need sending home.

Channeling all that hatred towards muslims against Poles? What a bunch of fags. Get your priorities straight you pussys.

Treat others the way you want to be treated, you ever heard of the golden rule? You really want to start ostracizing yourself against other European countries? Mudshits owe you nothing and steal everything. Lynch them all and take back London you fucking pussy

Enjoy your very own Kristallnacht, Britbros

Only retarded hillbilly yanks care about 'white nationalism'

Europeans care more about ethnic nationalism, I support Germany, France, Scandinavia and the Netherlands and Italy, but everyone else can be genocided for all I care.

There is no logical reason to have hatred instead of solidarity for White Catholic Europeans when there are shitskin muzzie mudshits shitting up your country. You are getting brainwashed and they are successfully sliding the actual issue from the nations interest, get fucking rid of the mudslimes.

It will happen.

Mudslimes are the more difficult target, politically and tactically due to sheer numbers.

Weakest groups get picked off first.

What would your reaction be if those countries started attacking brits because "they drive down wages"?

I'm going to stop the insults for one post and try and get through to you logically, do you understand what the situation is like in England? No you don't, I suggest you research it more.

Yes, Muslims in Europe are cancer, they are a drain on the country, put themselves in ghettos in commit crime. I oppose this and want them all gone. But poles do exactly the same and they also need to go, they vote for parties that encourage muslims immigration, they cause massive waves of crime, they ghettoise themselves, they all need to be deported.

Poles are allies of the muslims, not the English

Fucking based

About time the poms did something about all the continental scum shitting up their country

Every horse eating eastern european papist should be shot

No dude, instead of picking off the weakling, join forces. If you do not deal with your mudshit infestation, they will try to steal London and make it an independent city within your own fucking country. Are brits really cucked enough to allow this to happen?

If brits mvoed to other countries, commited crimes, and drove down wages, then those countries could do what they want with the Brits

Like Spain, I couldn't give a fuck if Spain deported all of their Brits.

>join forces

Poles are allies of muslims, they vote for pro-immigration parties, and should be killed for their disloyalty

>britcucks beating up other europeans while gangs of literal shitskins rape their daughters in organised rape gangs

They are not, Poles are the allies of Europeans but you have paki dick so far down your throat you can't see it. Mudshits are the enemy, mudshits are the ones raping your woman, mudshits are the ones that do not give af about your laws, mudshits are the ones stealing welfare, mudshits are the ones driving down wages, mudshits are the ones shitting up your politics. Get your priorities straight.

We all know you won't attack mudshits because you are a scared pussy, instead picking on fellow White European. You make me sick fucking scum

What's a p***?

a Paki?

I understand now. Why do you let immigrant poles vote though?

That's why they beat the shit out of muzzies on the reg in their country, right? There is nothing wrong with being pro immigration as long as it is Europeans immigrating that are willing to work hard and contribute to the greater good.

Mudslimes are your problem, not the Polish. Keep slurping achmeds and the medias dick, pathetic fool

>He get's all of his understanding of other countries from Sup Forums memes.

Yeah, poles are scum and niggers! Lets deal with our insecurity by assaulting them, it's so patriotic. It will surly ensure us better future

>American education

RARE

>There is nothing wrong with being pro immigration
>On Sup Forums

>>>/reddit/

>Americans
>white

Your country is already lost so why bother

What a dumb Americunt you are. Polish and Romanians commit the most crime in England and live on benefits the most

Please don't make me cry ;_;

>he doesn't understand who is actually making his country shit
>he doesn't care that Muhammad is the most common name for newborn males

Top cuck

T. Inbred mudslime

cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding

European immigration you dumb faggot

>>>/suicide/

Holy shit you need to get out of your house more and stop listening to pol so much you fucking sperg

Please don't breed and allow your genes to pollute the human race, white or not

Around Polacks never relax.

>Police are investigating Saturday's incident as an assault and stressed that the attack is not being treated as a hate crime.

I'm sorry UK, looks like an Englishman can't get into a fight with a Pole or Pakistani now without being called racist by the media. Welcome to life in America, now you have to learn you're media protected classes

I think it's safe to say that native Brits commit the most crime in England and live on benefits the most

t. Shitskin

frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

Reminder that parents were literally arrested in Rotherham for trying to take back their children from Muslim rape gangs

frontpagemag.com/point/239615/uk-police-arrested-parents-trying-stop-muslims-daniel-greenfield
thestar.co.uk/news/rotherham-dads-were-arrested-after-tracking-down-abusers-1-6807187
pamelageller.com/2014/09/british-police-arrested-parents-trying-rescue-daughters-islamic-rape-gangs.html/
answeringmuslims.com/2014/09/british-police-arrested-parents-for.html

Why is Paki censored? Isn't that what you call people from Pakistan? Why would I call them a Pakistani when I can shorten it to Paki.

That's like saying Jap is a racist word. It's an abbreviation of their nationality.

I think he means proportional to population

London voted remain
Let that sink in...

Fuck off inbred mudslime retard. Don't spread your inbred genes with your sister

Daily reminder that there is no violence against poles and this is just made up drama to continue to push the "Brexit is racist" narrative while avoiding to talk about the REAL anti-Muslim sentiments people have in order not to upset Muslims.

why beat up Poles?

this is an opportunity for glorious cooperation

>Poles are allies of the muslims, not the English
Jeebuz, you must be deluded.
Unless, this is true. In which case, kindly take care of the problem for us, we don't want those people back in Poland. They don't belong here either.