United statians call Australia a continent

>United statians call Australia a continent.

The continent is called ''Oceania'', ignorant burgers. Thanks me for the lesson.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The plate under the island is called Oceania, while the island nation is, in its entirety, refered to as Australia.

New Zealand is Australia now?

United Statians can't into geography.

Continent literally means continuous mass. Technically not even UK is part of the continent. But thanks for the lesson in a language you can't speak, huehue.

>United Statians
It's United Statesmen

Can you not read
>sees flag
Oh, sorry

Not having a continent named after yourselves, although you are the biggest nation on the continent, stay cucked Brazil

New Zealand belongs to which continent?

>This deluded uneducated

America was named after Américo Vespucio. United Statians hijacked the name of the continent to themselves.

It lies upon the oceanic plate
IDK why you don't understand this

>It lies upon the oceanic plate

Australia too so the whole continent is called Oceania or are you implying that New Zealand belong to the Australia continent?

They all lie upon the same plate, forming the Australian Continent.
The plate is Oceanic, the Continent Australian, a bit like India.

They didn't even spell most of the shit right. IDK why you're using this gif as a 'source'.

>He speaks the language of a failed empire

Why do short smelly brown people insist on North and South America being one continent when the Panama Canal exists?

We're Americans and you aren't, by the hue.

Fuck off monkey. We've had this thread before.

lol true.

This 'source' is from wikipedia.

Yep, I'm american.

I'm american and brazilian.
You are american and United statian.

So is this

>implying Brazil is in America
Top hue

No. If you remove the type of government from a country's name (democratic, republic) you get the true name of the country. Since we are the United States of America, we are Americans

You aren't American. You're South American and Brazilian. I'm North American and American. Did you leaders steal your education when they stole your money?

Unless you're implying Brazil is a state of the USA, in which case I'm not opposed to dusting off the old Manifest Destiny. But you need to get rid of the brown people in northern Brazil first.

k

Australia is the only part that matter.
Same reason "America" refers to us.

It's Oceania. not every single island in the world is a fucking continent.

>Antartdia

You're a retardia.

>he fell for the southern brazil is white meme
It's all nigger user

I'm american too, how to distinguish?

I went to SBrazil's beaches once, and it looked mostly white. Do brown people fear water?

The only reason the Oceania thing started was those other tiny islands being either left out as part of any continent and others not wanting to be labeled as part of Asia. So to appease them they started this global campaign for people to call it Oceania.
Now go back to injecting Synthol into your butt and raping little girls Brazil.

The continent is Australia not Oceania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continent

South America is a subcontinent. The whole continent is called America.

Yes, I'm american.

> not having a continent named after yourself

Haha, fuck off, m8.
The thing called "america" are two continents: "north america" and "south america".
Your burger country is located on the north american continent.
Your country is named "unites states OF america".
You do not have a continent named after your country. Your country is named after the continent.
You are so cucked, that your ancestors could not even invent a own name for your pathetic burger nation.

Fuck off, fatty

>implying
No, just Australia, Africa, and Antartica are.

I thought monkeys normally don't develop good swimming skills.

People just say America when they mean USA because we're the only country in the lot that matters

>subcontinent

You realize people's definitions of a 'continent' differs depending on what concept they're judging by right? You can have from 7 to 4 continents on the planet depending on how you want to break up land masses (because it's a rather arbitrary process.)

No raul, u r br
Depends on the breed desu
Did your grandma ever mention a man named Ted? We might be related!

Oceania isn't a continent you REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEtard. It's a collection of Islands. Not every piece of land has to belong to a continent. Australia is literally larger than Europe, it's a continent

>the whole continent is called America
No, my country is America. The United States of America is the full name, but it's called America for short. Just like Mexico's full name is the United Mexican States.

How are North and South America one continent when they don't even touch each other?

>Counting all those nigger islands when the giant landmass i.e. continent is Australia.

We call it Oceania because the NZ immigrants would get mad if we didn't. The rest of the island niggers are too busy eating each other.

Greenland should be a continent

To add on to this, the "continent" you're referring to, you silly Brazilian, is called "The Americas." It's never called America in the southern lands except by pretentious southies that want to feel important.

>When your country is so pathetic they actually teach in your schools that North and South America are one continent just so your shitty country can feel associated with the USA

Do you want to know what people think of when they hear "Brazil"? Women with ass implants, "do they speak Spanish or Portuguese, I can never remember", but most of all "why is everyone from Brazil who I meet online a complete retard?"

France is the third strongest country in Europe and completely irrelevant

They're the ones who started the "five continent" model wherein America is a continent

Latin peoples are irrelevant, your continent model is irrelevant

You are not America.

>Implying anyone here even talks about Australia, ever

We can go an entire evening at Outback Steak House without even mentioning it mate

>Brazil is so cucked they only get relief in comics of their own creation
I now know how being abused feels.

You're not going to change the common usage of the word "America". Whenever it is used it is always safely assumed to mean The United States of America.

You're literally arguing semantics for no reason.

Go to Australia, a European country, an African country, or Asian country, and tell them you're from America. Tell me how many say "Which country?" vs "Which state?"

Australasia not Australia you numpty.

If you're an American who speaks english, we all know you're a retard automatically.
BUILD WALL, GUNS R GOOD

>BUILD WALL
We can't all be surrounded by water on our entire border, Abo cunt.
>GUNS R GOOD
>implying guns aren't good
Poofter.

See, case in point.
Say no mo, my man say no mo.

New Zealand is in Oceania. Australia is in Europe.

No. You are in Brazil. So you are Brazilian

Depending on our election next week, I may join you in New Zealand for awhile

Wow, I looked it up and you are correct.
When did they change Australasia to Oceania.
That is new.

You're a bit of a fag friendo

Can we turn this into a Americas =/= USA thread, I fucking love seeing the hue's get triggered by them.

nah m8 I fucked your mum yesterday

This is an Sup Forums thread. Go be embarrassing on Sup Forums.

YESSSSSSS LET IT BEGINYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Oceania is Australia and New Zealand all the meme islands in the pacific that are not part of asia grouped together

Australasia is just Australia and NZ

Australia is it's own continent

Zealandia is our subcontinent that's mostly underwater

Not that Oceania is really a thing anymore, globalists are trying to formally make Australia and NZ part of asia

Oh , they only taught us about seven continents when I was in school years ago and oceania was not one of them.