/éire/

Non-Dublin thread edition.

/balt/

When will they learn.

Bamp.

Hello
Satania is very cute
Are irish girls and irish girl(boys) as cute as Satania ?

We can only hope!

This thread is better.

Still the better thread.

Too bad they will never realise it.

Once their brit shit thread is over we'll be back. He only gets away with it by making it early in the morning.

I don't agree with splitting the threads or autistically throwing your toys out of the pram but the other thread started badly and got worse.

I just don't get his logic that it's somehow easier to find the thread by changing the established name. Most people search for "ire/".
At this point I think he's just doing it out of spite for the general.

>don't agree with splitting the threads
Why would I want to spent time with people who would even consider posting in a thread with /eire/ as the title anyways?
If there wasn't an /éire/ I wouldn't bother posting at all.

satania sucks

Delet this post and make a new one praising Satanichia.

Never

Haven't watched the show but that blonde character seems to be extremely violent.
Is she Russian by chance?

STOP

>mansplaining was a mistake

SATANIA = DUBLIN
>best girl = best county
>most bullied character = most bullied county
>makes entire show relevant = makes Ireland relevant
>uses guns like a dub instead of knives like some knacker
>future queen of hell = future Queen of Éire when the old posters die of oldness and stop posting the cardcaptor child

Silence for the Angelus.

You must spread your Irish seed and replace the Br*tish in their own land.

All I took away from this is that Dublin is literally Hell.

>Now on One we join Bryan Dobson
It's so nice to hear again.

>makes entire show relevant = makes Ireland relevant
But when people picture Ireland they don't picture Dublin now do they?

>watching anglo news presenter peoples
Drilly please. Should be watching TG4.

Anyone here consume products with stevia in them? It's that sugar substitute.

She just hates arrogant people (and other living beings)
She isn't...

I only watch TG4 when the mother says someone we know is on, like my mamó.

Can you Irish? You said your mother was a native speak right?

your pic related is probably trash compared to card captor, and I'm not even a big fan of the show.

>mfw from Hell

*speaker

no they picture this

大和魂を見せてある!!

Beaganín. I find myself slipping between languages sometimes, especially when drunk, but really it's mostly phrases I used every day in secondary like "rudaí mar sin" or "oh go deas". I suppose some things are just ingrained in my mind.

>weather report from outside a weather conference

Only 50 more posts until the westbrit thread dies.

Only 50 more minutes until work ends, hopefully.

Yes

Wasted more time at another apartment viewing

What is on her head?

Stanbot.

Thanks.

Tá fáilte romhat.

Gabu is a total cunt.

Totally the worst character, even worse than Raphi or Vigne. Even worse than that cunt Umaru

Freedom at last.

>find myself slipping between languages sometimes
Very admirable desu.
>especially when drunk
>being drunk
Just lost all respect for you, oh well.

>Wasted more time at another apartment viewing
You weren't accepted or the place was shit?

>mfw soccer fans complain that the LOI and the Irish soccer team would be so much better were it not for the GAA

lads who else has a glass of milk with their dinner?

There is literally nothing wrong with getting drunk.

Congrats on keeping this thread active, Poi (assuming that it was you).

I drink a litre of milk with my dinner.

No such problem for Rugby who takes their pick from GAA minor teams.

Aye, which they're entitled to do. Rugby and GAA seem to coexist without issue, but if the Soccer fans were to be believed, the GAA has single-handedly robbed Ireland of the World Cup.

>who else has a glass of milk with their dinner
Mise.

>a poster spotted posting in the anglo thread earlier
Think you are in the wrong thread fellow person with whom I share an island.
Believe this is the place you are looking for .

It's not entirely wrong that if we didn't play gaelic games we'd likely be better at soccer.

I've heard those sort of views from older generation LOI supporters mainly who seem to have a lot of resentment towards the GAA for attempting to stifle their sport in years past. I'm not sure what the specifics of it are.

It's nothing got to do with politics. You either commit fully to your team or you fuck off.

I still don't get how people can watch soccer. Seriously there's more excitement in the first minute of a football match than an entire game of soccer. It honestly boggles the mind how you can watch 90 minutes with not a single score at the end. Why is it the most popular sport in the world?

Your policy of abstention from West Brit threads may be admirable, but that's how they end up taking over.

>It honestly boggles the mind how you can watch 90 minutes
It's not easy, I'd rather watch a highlights program. I think there are a lot of flaws in the rules of the sport that FIFA have never bothered to address which could have made it more interesting and more fair.

>Why is it the most popular sport in the world?
Accessibility and ease to understand I'd imagine.

>Why is it the most popular sport in the world?
It appeals to the lowest common denominator

>Seriously there's more excitement in the first minute of a football match than an entire game of soccer.
Gaelic is very boring. It's a lot of plodding up and down the pitch, it can take minutes to get from one end to the other. PL soccer is so popular because it's exciting and fast paced and the mentality is to run teams off the park.

>PL soccer is so popular because it's exciting and fast paced
Sorry, but watching 22 millionaires pass a ball around for 90 minutes is hardly what I'd call "exciting" or "fast paced".

Satania is cute! CUTE!

In rugby you have to be a big lump, in hurling all of the players seem to have the same slender, tall build and in Gaelic you just have to be tall to catch the ball. In football you can be tall or short, slender or broad so it appeals to more people playing it. Plus it's generally more fun to follow a football team than in other sports I find

Wonder how that drugdealing user got on last night?

I don't like it myself but football is anaemic these days a lot of the time. All about possession and blanket defences and carefully choosing when to shoot to minimize wides.

>In rugby you have to be a big lump, in hurling all of the players seem to have the same slender, tall build and in Gaelic you just have to be tall to catch the ball
Everything you said here is categorically untrue. Even in Rugby there are huge size and build variances.

>Plus it's generally more fun to follow a football team than in other sports I find
As in a Gaelic Football team?

>In rugby you have to be a big lump

Wasn't accepted. Someone made an offer immediately at the viewing to the woman for €300 more per month on the rent. It was mad

Not sure what to do with my night. An bhfuil aon rud mhaith ar an teilifís?

Absolutely nothing.

>living in dublin
third world

You know it's just Rusty (a munster man) who made that thread because he was lonely in the morning and there was none up? Fairly sure he wasn't trying to make a political statement with it as part of a West Brit Dub agenda.

>Someone made an offer immediately at the viewing to the woman for €300 more per month on the rent

He used to at least put the forward slashes, now he's just taking the piss.

Rusty is a massive normalfag with known pro-West Brit leanings.

Alright now that gach duine is anseo, what's the plan for the evening?

It's a few words at the top of the thread, who really cares if slashes are present or not. Jesus.
If you can find the thread title from the catalog then its done its job.

>known pro-West Brit leanings.
Such as?

Trying to install this AI package for flight simulator X. Not that I'm even going to play it for more than 30 minutes anyway.
Other than that I'll probably drink another cup of tea and go to bed.

I'm already miserable and repeating the same shit every day even though it's my weeks holiday off work. Nothing is enjoyable.
Same routine every single day.

I feel you man, seriously considered doing that price hiking thing but it's just not fucking fair is it? Tomorrow marks two full weeks in this hostel for me
t. swede in Galway

>Still arguing about the thread subject 12 hours later...

>made that thread because he was lonely in the morning and there was none up
He is perfectly entitled to make as many threads as he wants. I wasn't in there clogging up the place complaining about it.
I'm not going to posts in threads that aren't titled either /éire/ or /bant/éire/, as is my right. If he or any other poster wants me posting in their thread they can following the naming convention we have, use the name that was found to be most popular in the strawpoll we ran and make sure it, as agreed, isn't created before the old thread hits the bump limit.
And if people don't want to do that so be it, but I won't view it as an official thread.

>If you can find the thread title from the catalog then its done its job
But it hasn't. Searching for ire/ is the best way since it eliminates any random words with ire and, like he often uses as a defense for his britery, doesn't require knowing how to type é. I wouldn't have known there was another thread if not for this one making it sound like there was another. If this one didn't exist then I would have assumed there was no thread and would have made one myself.
It also shows that he's being disruptive on purpose since he used to include the /'s but now doesn't presumably out of spite. We were doing well until he started this OP shitposting lately.

>when you remember all those really embarrassing things you did/said as a kid
>when you remember all those really embarrassing things you said/did as an adult and in recent years.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I'm not going to posts in threads that aren't titled either /éire/ or /bant/éire/, as is my right.
And why did you decide to do that last week after spending months doing exactly the opposite?

>We were doing well until he started this OP shitposting lately.
That's Rusty. He's an /éire/ oldfag but also a massive normalfag, so that sort of disruptive behaviour is unfortunately expected.

How much of a normalfag is rusty?

He makes most of the OPs in the morning so its not really a "lately" thing. The fact you were complaining about the Tomoyo editions prior to this from him as well makes me think its more of an issue you have with him than the specific phrasing.

so are you guys going to unite with northern ireland someday?

I don't really consider making a thread when there is no thread to be disruptive. I think people who believe they know whats better for the formation of the general should be more forthcoming with making their own in the morning instead of waiting for somebody else to do it and then stand back and criticise them for the next 12 hours.

Even more of a normalfag than Roorah.

Don't act like making the thread is some sort of noble gesture that makes the nature of thread immune to criticism.

What evidence do we have for this claim? Roorah is the most insufferable form of normalfag. Rusty seems to keep a low profile.
I don't even know who he is or when he is posting. Does he have a girlfriend and kids or something?

It's not but it's more selfless than seeing there is no thread up and doing nothing. Attitudes like we've seen here certainly doesn't encourage people to step up and make a general.
I certainly wouldn't want to make one and be lambasted for being a west brit because I forgot a slash in the title.

That user is just trying to stir shit again.

>so its not really a "lately" thing
By lately I meant that lately he's been purposefully excluding the slashes despite using them before just to be difficult.

>The fact you were complaining about the Tomoyo editions prior to this
I only complained about Tomoyo editions because they were every fucking thread. I'd do the same if we had the same subject 5 times a week. And the more people complained about it the more he forced it, that's the prime characteristic of a chronic shitposter.

>I don't really consider making a thread when there is no thread to be disruptive
The disruptive part is that he's intentionally making threads that he knows annoy people. It's shitposting plain and simple.

>but now doesn't presumably out of spite.
I'd never say Rusty was spiteful.

>forgot a slash in the title
If you can't type the subject correctly then you shouldn't make a thread at all.

I don't think Rusty would ever try and piss people off deliberately. He's a very lighthearted guy.
>purposefully excluding the slashes
I doubt it

>The disruptive part is that he's intentionally making threads that he knows annoy people.
I don't think so .I think he just wants a thread up to talk to people and puts very little effort into making it new or unique.